Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Shut Up!

I entered my Science classroom feeling flustered and a bit embarrassed. I was the only person in there besides the teacher.

"I can see we're going to get along just fine. Sit wherever you like... Lola." He looked at his paper to find my name and then smiled at me. I smiled back gratefully and scurried to the back. I got out my notebook and then leaned against the window next to me, looked into space and zoning out. The door opened and slammed as if it was let go. I zoned back in to see a short boy walking over to me. He was wearing extra baggy clothes and looked a bit gangsterish. If it wasn't for the dreadlocks I would of guessed he was.

He sat down next to me and waved, smirking. I smiled at him and slumped on the table.
He grabbed a compass that was lying on the table and started scratching something on there, while he was engrossed in his artwork, I examined his features. He looked a bit like Bill in music. His eyes were a soft hazel and he had a lip ring on the left side of his lips. His tongue started rolling over it and it looked a bit temptatious. He looked up without me expecting and caught me gazing at him. He smirked and I blushed for what seemed the millionth time today, this made him smirk wider and chuckle quietly. He leaned over towards my face and then whispered in my ear. "Scratch your name onto the table, everyone does it." I nodded when he went back and he passed the compass. I scratched in Lola and then looked over at his, Tom. I carried on staring at him after wards because he wasn't looking at me, just lying his head on his folded arms. He looked at me once again and we repeated our actions. It felt a bit like groundhogs day. He smirked and then stuck out his tongue and went back to what looked like sleeping.

I opened my notebook and ripped off a corner, then grabbed my pen and started to write on it:

"Sorry for staring,
You have a lip ring.
Lola.
ox"


My hand slid along the table, subtly pushing the note towards him. He smiled and took it from my fingers. After a couple of seconds he got his own pen and started to reply:

"I have noticed that too.
It's usually what girls stare at.
I would prefer it if they stared at my face though.
Tom.
ox"


He slid it over to me and I picked it up, reading it. I laughed just a tad too loud and the teacher stopped talking. I looked up from the note and all eyes were on us. Shit.
I quickly pushed the note on the floor behind us.

The teachers name was now on the board behind him as he strode over to us.

"Lola, On your first day is not the time to get in my bad books. I'm not very surprised you had something to do with this Tom.What's that you just pushed on the floor then?" He looked behind me and I gulped slightly.

"Nothing, Sir. Just a piece of an old essay that was in my notebook. It's from England so you don't need to see it." I rushed. Then slumped even further onto the table, Tom doing the same.

"Well, perhaps I should read it to the class? Let them know how much you and Tom know about compounds and elements? It's obviously enough for you not to pay attention." He picked it up and read it, I thought I caught a glimpse of a smile but it was gone as quickly as it had appeared. He turned towards the class. "A compound is made of two elements. For example, Carbon Dioxide is a compound because it is made up of Carbon and Oxygen... very good, Miss Rose." He winked and walked back to his desk. Mr Rawlicks had a soft spot for me.

The bell rang signaling for break and we packed away our things. I couldn't believe that was the whole lesson gone. Tom had invited me to meet is friends and I gladly accepted his invitation. When my rucksack was slung over my shoulder, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to some lockers where he opened his and pulled out some things, shoving them into his bag. When he had re-entered his combination he looked at me. "Which number is your locker?"

I pulled my schedule out of pocket where I put it during Science and looked for a locker number. I found it and looked up. "483" I smiled. He pointed to the locker right next to his and I walked around him to it, secretly grinning to myself. I looked again at my schedule finding my combination and opening it, then stuffing my bag with my History books as I had that lesson next. Once I had my things put in there, I asked Tom if he could do up my bag while I put in my combination. He nodded and smiled then went behind me to zip it up. I heard shouts in the corridor so I tried to hurry, finally putting in the last number and folding my schedule back in pocket.

Tom grabbed my hand one again, pulling me somewhere unknown. We ended up at an oak tree in the shade, with 3 other boys sat around, doing what they were doing. Those 3 boys included that Bill fellow. Tom pushed me down onto the ground softly, and stood behind me clearing his throat. Everyone looked at Tom stood behind me and then down at me, sat in front. "This is Lola and Mr. Rawlicks has a soft spot for her." I sheepishly waved and he smirked and sat down next to me. Bill came and sat next to my other side.

"I see you've met my brother, Tom." He smiled and I nodded in response.
"Yeah, he almost got me into trouble. Sorry for rushing off this morning as well." I laughed and blushed.
"Don't worry about it, on your first day you want to be on time for lessons and stuff." He smiled sweetly and I grinned, then ruffled his hair. The two other boys were talking, one with long brown hair and a muscular body and the other with blonde hair and much shorter than the other yet taller than Tom. They looked at me, smiling and I smiled back.

"Hello two complete strangers whom Tom hasn't yet introduced me to." I looked at Tom and he frowned.
"Whoops. This is Georg." He pointed to the brown haired one." And this is Gustav." He pointed to the blonde one. " And I'm assuming you have already met Bill." He smiled.
"Thank you. Now I can name them when I speak to them."

The rest of the day went by quickly. It turned out I had History with Gustav, Art with Bill, Then Lunch with them all, Then English with Georg and Tom, Then finally P.E. with the girls of the school. I met up with Tom and the rest when I went to my locker, grabbing my notebook back from after Art.

"Hey Lola?" Tom asked.
"Yeah?" I smiled when I had locked my locker.
"Want to come round ours later?" He smiled.
"Sure, when?"
"Um.. How about, You tell us your address and we'll come and pick you up at 4."
"Sounds good. Do you drive?"
"Nope, We meant walking, silly!"
"Ohhh!" I smiled and we all chuckled. I hugged them all and walked home, thinking of how to ask my parents about this. I didn't want Mum to freak out when they got here and actually speak to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
It took 3 attempts to post this shitty chapter. ¬_¬'
Fucking Mibba servers. DATABASE ERRORS ARE POPPING UP WHEN I PRESS PREVIEW.

>O

Moving on.. Comments will make me happy and thus I will update more. ^-^

LoveLoveLove.