Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

They're Deceiving You...

Bill's P.O.V.

I cannot believe her!
She falls asleep on my brother right in front of me and then acts like she's done nothing wrong and does that!

I sound like she's my girlfriend. I sighed as I walked along the side of the Tennis Courts.
In fact, she's done nothing wrong. But somehow I can't bring myself to say that to her.

I can't tell myself that it's me who shouldn't of done that. That would be saying I was jealous of Tom.

That would show what I thought of her. That would put Lola off me even more.

So kept on walking. I didn't have any other lessons with her on Tuesdays. I walked all the way to my next lesson.

History.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lola's P.O.V.

Tom sat next to me, trying to stop my tears.
It wasn't helping and his face just reminded me of Bill.

I got up and Tom did also.

"I'm sorry Tom. You just remind me of Bill."

And with that, I was running to the school gates. Nothing could stop me getting there, not even the two prefects nearby.

They looked at me and I ran through them, knocking one to the floor in the process.
I kept on running and running, looking down at my feet.
Once I finally looked up, I was at the gates to Hotten.

I entered our house number and they opened for me to enter. Once inside I ran straight to where me and Asher hung out on those days when we were still settling in here.

The forest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom's P.O.V.

WHERE THE HELL IS LOLA!?

WHERE THE HELL IS LOLA!?

WHERE THE HELL IS LOLA!?


I had been searching for about half of my English lesson with Gustav. Georg had gone to History because he had it with Bill. He was going to try and calm him down and find out whats going on.

Good luck.

She left ages ago. If she had gone out of school she could be anywhere by now! I had a gut feeling she would be in Hotten. That or she's lost somewhere. But I don't think she's stupid enough to go somewhere she doesn't recognize.

Gustav frowned at me.
"Sie sind wirklich besorgt sind nicht Sie?"
"Ich denke gerade, dass sie selbstständig in einem Platz nicht aus sein sollte, den sie kaum weiß." I frowned. I don't show my caring side to the guys.
"O.k."

"Gustav. I need to go outside of school to look at our estate. You can go if you want to." I said calmer than I felt. Gustav could tell, I only spoke English when I was angry or worried. Right now, both.

"I will come with you. I hate English anyway." He winked and I smiled.

We ran out of the school gates and knocked into one of the prefects there carrying on until we finally reached my estate about 10 minutes later. I went next door to my house, the biggest house in the whole estate, and knocked on the door.

Her mother answered and smiled at us. We smiled back and I took a deep breath.

"Is Lola here at all?"
"No darling! She's at school. Shouldn't you be too?" I didn't want to upset her before Lola had been found so I just smiled again.
"Oh okay. I'm not at school because I'm a bit ill today, Gustav here is looking after me. Sorry to bother you Mrs Rose." I waved and we ran off behind Lola's house in case she had snuck behind the fence. She wasn't there either.

I stood next to Gustav for a minute trying to think of places she could be.
"Hey Tom!" Gustav shouted from a distance.
"What?" I replied turning to face him.
"There's a forest here! She might be inside." He gestured for me to follow him and pulled back the branches to fit through the opening of a hedge.
I did as told and followed him through, we entered a huge forest and stayed at the entrance for a couple of seconds, looking around to see her. I stepped forward and looked around again. Something in the distance snapped and our heads span in that direction just in time to see a shadow move away. It was a fox.

I sighed and walked further into the trees looking to my sides every now and then.

I thought there was no hope, we had been looking for about an hour in total now. But then I saw something and stopped. Dead silent.
♠ ♠ ♠
For the German Impaired;
Sie sind wirklich besorgt sind nicht Sie? = You're really worried aren't you?
Ich denke gerade, dass sie selbstständig in einem Platz nicht aus sein sollte, den sie kaum weiß. = I just think she shouldn't be out on her own in a place she barely knows.
O.k. = Okay. (;

Sorry I went all P.O.V. on you all.. I wanted to let you know what they were all feeling about this argument and why it was happening.

Currently no deds.
Comment and you get deds! (;

LoveLoveLove.