Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Counting The Tears Falling Down...

Lola's P.O.V.

I sat there, leaning against the tree.
My knees brought up to my chest and my body shaking with scattered breathing and flooding tears. Not just because of Bill. Because of everything.

I watched my tears fall to the floor. Wetting the leaves and sticks below me.

"Lola?" A soft voice aproached me from behind. I ignored them and breathed in once again.
"Are you okay?" The voice came again. There was the sound of slow footsteps coming towards me, they stopped next to me and Gustav crouched down beside me.

"You can't stay in here you know." He smiled, rubbing the small of my hunched up back.
"You can't stop me." I mumbled.
"I bet I can." He grinned.
"Try."

He then put his hands around me and picked me up, swinging me over his shoulder in the process. I kicked and punched at him and he didn't care in the slightest. I underestimated this gentle natured fellow. I closed my eyes and let him carry me.

When he finally put me down, I opened my eyes to see we were outside the forest. I looked behind Gustav and noticed Tom looking down at the ground.
An image of Bill's enraged face came into my mind and I collapsed to my knees sobbing.

Gustav rushed to my side and hugged me sideways, stroking my hair and whsipering comforting words to me. Tom had looked up at me now. He had a sad look on his face.

I calmed myself down and stood up. I couldn't bring myself to look at his eyes. His face was fine. But his eyes...

I walked up to him and looked at his feet.
He sighed and brought me into a hug.
The smell of him reminded me of last night. When I was the happiest girl alive.
Right in this kids arms.

"I'm sorry I ran away." I whispered.
"Don't be. If me and Bill weren't twins this wouldn't have happened." Even though I couldn't see his face I could tell he was grinning like an idiot.
" Yeah. You should kill yourself. Bill's much prettier." I joked.
He pushed me away gently and I looked at his face. He faked crying and I laughed at him.
"Maybe I will." he sulked and sat on the floor.

Gustav mentioned school and I groaned.
Tom stayed sat down and leant back.
I walked past him , telling him that he's an idiot in the form of a knee kick.

It took us a while to get back to school but when we did, everyone was outside. We guessed it was lunch and walked to the oak tree.

When we sat down Bill glared at me and started talking to Georg. I managed to hold in the tears and started talking to Tom.
He was looking a bit pissed off at Bills behavior.
"Don't worry Lola. Bill's an idiot. I'll talk to you."
"Thats a relief. No one else wants to. Are you blind as well as pityful Tom?" Bill spat.
"No one as in yourself and your imaginary friends? I'm not the one who needs an eye check. Have you seen Lola lately? Pure gorgeous." I blushed when he said that and Bill snorted.
"Look at old ugly wet panda eyes. THATS Lola, not the school slut."
With that I couldn't take anymore. I stood up and slapped Bill round the face.
Everyone stopped what they were doing and Bill grabbed his cheek, swearing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I stormed off to the girls bathroom and stood in front of the mirror.

I looked terrible. My make-up had run everywhere and my cheeks were red.
Note to self: Wear waterproof.

I got a piece of toilet paper and wetted it then rubbed it where the eyeliner had run. When all the tracks had gone, I smudged the remaining eyeliner so it looked good once more.

When I was done with my face, I walked into the cafeteria for the first time.
So many tables with so many groups.

I opted for the completely empty table at the back and sat down there, getting our my packed lunch and slowly eating. Finally, the bell rang. Just like in England. And I rushed out to my next class.

History.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dedication goes to mistberry94!
Check out her page!

Sorry it's a bit short!

I'm struggling with a bit of writers block.
Any suggestions?

Send them to PO Box...
Naww kidding..

COMMENT!

LoveLoveLove.