Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

My Room Is Cold, It's Making Me Insane...

Me and Lewis were walking to school as usual, but someone threw something at us and we stopped. All of a sudden Charlie sprang out of nowhere and scared the life out of us. She laughed and started walking with us.

As we were walking all the sluts came up to us.

"So when are you going to dump this freak Lewis?" The lead slut spat in her abnormally high pitched voice.
"Um... I'm not." Lewis replied. He wasn't the most outgoing of the bunch.
"Unless you want to end up like her, with no friends except you two and her brother, I suggest you do." She replied.
"Well what if I want to end up like her." Charlie spat.
"Then your more stupid than we gave you credit for."
I stepped out of the way.

"Think about it, losers. You'd be in with the popular people. You'd be invited to parties and have more friends than you could ever imagine." She smirked.
Lewis and Charlie looked at me, sat in the corner twiddling with my bag.

"Okay, we'll hang out with you."

My head snapped up. "What!?"

"Think about it Lola. Me and Lewis could be popular!" Charlie grinned.
"What about me!? Lewis!?" He put his head down.

A tear slid down my cheek. I turned and ran.


My eyes jolted open and my body jerked forwards.

Why did I just dream about the incident!? Why did I just call my dream the incident!?

Wait a minute.

"I REMEMBERED SOMETHING!" Asher, Mum and Dad rushed to my bed and looked at me surprised.
"I haven't spoken to Charlie or Lewis in years because they left me to be popular."
"When did you remember that!?" Asher asked.
"I just dreamed it.."
"Maybe if you keep dreaming you'll regain your memory." He grinned.

*Week later*

I got into bed and looked at the window.
I had moved to Germany.
I still needed to remember those guys but I'm sure it will come.
I'm missing a load of school due to the fact I have no idea where it is and how to get there.
And that I have a head injury of course. I snuggled into my pillow and smelt the fabric softener. It was comforting.

Once more, for what seemed the millionth time in two weeks, I fell asleep.

*Weekend*

I was trapped in my room for reasons along the lines of 'No friends'.
There was a slight breeze coming in through my window and I was sat on the floor singing The Used. I picked up my guitar and put the strap over my shoulder, then sat down on the floor again.

I strummed the strings gently and started humming along.

There was a knock on my door.
"Come in!" I shouted.
Those two guys came in.

"We came to see how you were doing." The dreadlocks guy smiled. The other nodded.
I really need to learn their names.

"What are your names by the way?" I looked up at them from my position on the floor.
"I'm Tom." The one with dreadlocks grinned.
"I'm Bill." The other one smiled.

Something flashed into my mind.
It was too quick to understand or see what it was, so I shook my head and smiled up at them again.

"Sorry, something just messed around in my head. Hi!" I gave them my hand gesturing for them to pull me up. Tom grabbed my hand and pulled me up. I was starting to like him.

Something else came into my head, this time it wasn't as blurry and I could see what it was.

A boy with dreadlocks gave me a compass and I scratched my name into the table.
I looked over at the table in front of him and on the table it said Tom.


"Tom... I remember Tom!" I grinned and jumped up and down with Tom.
"I remember! I remember!"

The other kid, Bill, looked a bit upset but I guessed it was because I had remembered everyone but him.

Bill then turned to me.
"Touch my hand. See if it makes you remember me."
I shrugged and touched his hand.

Nothing came and I frowned.
"Nothing..." He frowned too and I felt sorry for him. He must be so left out.

All of a sudden, I had a picture running through my mind. Perfectly clear and sticking in my mind.

I was on a field with these guys and two others.
"Are you blind as well as pitiful?"
"I'm not the one who needs an eye check. Have you seen Lola? Pure gorgeous."
I blushed at Toms comment and Bill snorted.
"Look at ugly wet panda eyes. THATS Lola, Not the school slut."
That was it, I stood up and slapped Bill as hard as I could. He grabbed his cheek swearing.


I fell to the floor and Tom dropped next to me, on his knees.
"Lola are you okay?"
"I remember Bill." I said through gritted teeth. Bill looked down and backed away a bit, holding his cheek.

Another painful memory soared through my whole body as if I was reliving it.
I was bending backwards over the beams and the boys came through the hall. They all whistled and I rolled my eyes. Bill walked past me and I looked at him, he glared and carried on walking. I had no idea the blood was rushing to my head until I fell backwards onto my head...

I cried out in anger, pain and misery. Something was attacking my stomach. I could feel it pulsing through my body. It was agony.

"YOUR FAULT... IT WAS YOUR FAULT I... IT WAS YOUR FAULT I FELL!" I managed to yell out between the pain.

"No... I didn't do anything!"
"IF YOU HADN'T OF... GLARED... AT ME THEN I... WOULDN'T OF FELL!"
"I... You..." He stuttered panicked.
"EXACTLY. THANKS TO YOU... I'M IN AGONY." I gasped.
The pain was truly excruciating. I wish Mum and Dad didn't work and Asher wasn't out buying groceries!

The door opened downstairs and I heard Asher call up.
"Lola! I'm back!"

"ASHER! COME... IN... HERE!" I cried.
He raced upstairs and opened my door with a look of worry and fear plastered on his face.
Tom was still holding me and silently comforting me. Bill was stood in the corner with his head in his hands.
Asher strode over to him and pulled his hands away from his face.
"What's happening to her!?"
"I don't know... She remembered who I was and then collapsed on the floor in pain!" Bill explained.
Asher got out his phone and called the hospital.
"Yes, Lola Rose. She was recently a patient here. Could I speak to Dr Stranding please? NO I WON'T HOLD. I NEED TO SPEAK TO HIM NOW. Thank you! Yeah Hi whatever, Look. Lola just remembered who Bill was and now she's collapsed on the floor in agony! What's happening!?" He frowned into phone.
"What!? But that's just a theory some cook tells everyone to make them overcome things."
"Okay, Thanks. Bye."

"What... Did he... Say!?" I whispered.
"He said that any emotional pain between you two may have caused your brain to cause physical pain. Stop thinking about it and the pain will subside."
"But thats nonsense! How will that work!? Stupid cooky doctor... Hold on.. It worked a little!" I tried getting up but needed help. "I think it would help me if you left, Bill." He nodded in agreement and walked downstairs. We heard the door slam and everything went quiet.

"I think I'll go and check if he's okay. He can be stupid about things sometimes." And with that, I was left on my own with Asher. I stumbled a bit and Asher caught me. He carried me downstairs and I led on the sofa.

Asher made me some lunch and we ate together. I missed times like this when it was just us two, best friends forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's all skippy and changes times so much... It would take forever to write everything out. (:

I made it extra long today as well! So comment (:

2 dedications!

chelseaheartscookies

and

Blut

Cause Comments make my day. (;

LoveLoveLove.