Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

Don't Make It True..

I bound into tutor on Monday.
Tom was sat in the middle engrossed in something on his desk.

Since there was no one else here yet, I skipped over to him and jumped onto his side.
We fell onto th floor and whatever he was doing flew into the air.

I jumped off him and caught it - almost gaining a paper cut in the process - then read it.
"Guitar tabs?" I frowned. I was expecting something juicy.
"Expecting something juicy?" He smirked as he got up.
"Yes." I sniffed.
"Awww, Come here." He held out his arms and I fell into them. We stood hugging for a minute then pulled apart. He smiled as we were about 5 centimeters away from each other.
He leant down and softly kissed my nose, lingering there for a minute.
It tingled my skin and I giggled.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"
We both snapped our head towards the door to see Bill stood there. A look of distraught on his face. He turned and ran, Tom let go and followed. I almost fell with the shock of being left to stand alone. Once I regained my balance I ran after them.

Deciding the way they ran according to their shouting.
I ran and ran until I finally had them in my sight.
I was almost close enough for them to hear me shouting when the bell rang and everyone rushed through to get to their tutors. I managed to barge through some people and a couple of bags. I squeezed through some arms only to find someones body come into contact with my own and I fell to the floor. I felt most of my body shatter as I hit the floor. A heap of agony.
I screamed and everyone stopped moving and looked at me, crying on the floor.

--------------------------------------------------

Tom's P.O.V.

I ran after Bill calling his name.
"BILL! STOP! JUST LISTEN TO ME, BILL PLEASE!"
"FUCK OFF!" Was my only response.
We carried on running until he finally stopped on the field.

I stopped and bent over leaning on my knees, trying to catch my breath.
"Why!?"Bill finally yelled.
"We like each other!" I yelled back.
"You KNOW I like her!"
"It isn't my fault she likes me!"
"You could of told her that I like her! See what she said!"
A tear silently rolled down his cheek.
"Bill, Don't cry. She isn't worth your whole life."
"So now she isn't worth anything!?"
"No! That came out wrong. I meant to say don't waste your life crying over something that might never happen. Get over her."
"But what if I can't?"
"You can."
He paused for a bit, calming himself and wiping away the tears.
"She better mean the world to you. If you hurt her, it won't matter that your my brother. I'll hurt you just as much as the next guy that walks down the street. Don't make her cry." He walked past me, brushing our shoulders. I stumbled back a bit.

How much does Lola really mean to me?

Quite a lot... I think.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this one took a while to get out too... I finally had it finished and then it turns out it didn't post!

Friggin Mibba..
I only came here cause Quizilla now sucks!

Carrying on.. No deds yet..
COMMENT.

LoveLoveLove.