Sequel: 02; Hinter Die Welt.

Durch Den Monsun.

The Last Look Back Is Black...

*Saturday*

I was shaken awake by Asher who held a sympathetic frown on his face.

"Lola, The move is today." He whispered.
"What!? I have to call Lewis, get him to come round and say bye!" I shouted.
"Why bother with Lewis? By what I heard, you have Plug to worry about now." He smirked.
"A) because I love him like a second brother. B) I don't know what your talking about."I giggled.
He laughed and walked out my room.

When he was gone I led back down. I didn't want to move. I hated life here, But it was my home. Germany was a horrible country once run by a malicious dictator who cared for no-one but himself. I knew I shouldn't judge but it was Adolf Hitler, Not the queen of England.

I got out of bed and shuffled to my wardrobe, picking out an outfit and then putting everything else in there onto my bed. My outfit consisted of a bright green tutu, stripy knee high socks, high top converse and a top and comic strip hoody. I wanted to make a statement.

Heading over to my desk, I picked up all of my make-up and put it in my cosmetics bag. Then threw the bag onto my bed. Next was for my accessories. This would take a while.

------------------------------------------------

Once I had found my suitcases and put away the now huge pile on my bed, I was in the process of filling my rucksack. Laptop, iPod, phone, reading material, Skittles and various other items.

Someone knocked my door and I shouted for them to come in. It was my mum. She looked at my suitcases and smiled.

"I'm glad your being mature about this. Lovely outfit by the way. You may need to hurry on the packing as we need to leave in two hours and have to say goodbyes as well as be ready. Sorry we have only let you know today, to be honest, me and your father didn't know until this morning either."
"Thanks. Will do. I understand." I smiled.
She laughed and hugged me.

"I'm very proud of you, Lola."
"I'm very proud of you too, Minnie." I smiled. (Minnie was my mums name, short for Minerva.)

She let go of me and headed back downstairs.
It was really silent. Everything just seemed so morbid and desolate.
I pulled out my phone and slid it open, Then rang Lewis on his old speed dial number, 1.
He picked up after two rings.

"Hi Lewis. Today is the day I'm going. Come round so we can say a proper goodbye." I sniffed. My eyes started to well up at the thought of leaving him forever, but I stayed strong.

"Sure, I'll be over in a second!" He promised and hung up. I slid down my phone and wiped my eyes, then proceeded downstairs. Plug and Kallendar were already in the front room with Asher, laughing and chatting to each other as if we weren't moving at all. I wish I could do that. When I entered the room Plug came over to me and picked me up, spinning me round and then dropping onto the sofa taking me with him.

I was now on his lap with his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder.
"Is there any particular reason you just dizzied me and snuggled?" I giggled.
"Nope." He smiled.
"Fair do's." I smiled back and started talking with the boys, until Lewis came and sat next to me and Plug. Then we all started talking while Asher 'went to pack his laptop.'

*Two hours later*
The tears flooded from my eyes as I hugged Lewis for the last time. I knew I'd be visiting but it wasn't for a while.He was crying too. I moved along to Kallendar and wiped my eyes, smiling at him.
"I'll miss you too, Kallendey." I smirked. He hated when I called him that.
"I bet you will. I'll miss your awesome threesomes, send me the tape." He winked and we both laughed quietly. I hugged him and walked to Plug.
We stared at each others eyes for a couple of moments until he closed the gap and kissed me again. My last kiss with Plug for a while. I cherished every moment and then he broke away with tears in his eyes.

"I'll forever love you Lola." The tears slid down his cheek and I let a couple slip myself.
"I'll love you too." I smiled and turned away, getting into our car.
Dad started the engine and we pulled out of the driveway slowly.
As we did, I waved to them all, starting to sob.

I looked ahead. This is my future, a clean slate.
One last look, just to keep my memory of them fresh.

I turned my head to the back window and saw Kallendar comforting Plug.
Lewis was sauntering down the road back to his house, wiping his eyes regularly.
I wish I hadn't looked back.

I turned back round and fell onto Asher's shoulder, crying hysterically. He stroked my hair and started comforting me. Then, pitch black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha ha.. I made it sound like she's dead. (:

She isn't. Just asleep. (Y)

Comments?

LoveLoveLove.