Status: Completed Nov 1 2016

I'll Make You See It Was All Real

Chapter 54- Bye Bye?

Lucy’s Pov

“Sleepy head finally awakens” Elena says as I walk into my living room. “”Good morning” I say. “I thought you might have stayed in bed for longer. Given last night’s activities must have worn you out” she says. “I heard you and him talking” I say. “You did?” she asks surprised. “Ya I did” I say taking a seat on the couch next to her. “I thought last week was just a once off” she says. “So did I” I mumble. “You said it was a mistake. How the hell did you sleep with him once more?” she asks. “It’s been more than once since that night” I mumble.

“Lucy” she says. “I didn’t mean for it to happen again. It just did. He was upset about his mother and then I couldn’t sleep and he was here. Oh it’s a mess” I say. “It’s been a mess for a long time” she says. “It’s just sex Elena” I say. “With you ex boyfriend. The father of your soon to be child. The man who is hopelessly in love with you. Did you hear what he said to me?” she asks. “I heard” I say. “For someone who keeps telling him there’s no hope of you and him being together, you sure are giving him hope” Elena says. “I know ok” I snap. “I’m sorry I’m tired and my stomach feels sick. I know it’s not fair on Cris” I say.

“I don’t thing he’s going to complain about last night happening again if it did” she smirks. “I was thinking of sorting through Tina’s stuff” I say. “Really?” she asks. “You think it’s too soon?” I ask. “No no nothing like that. Whenever you do it it will be hard. What has you thinking about doing it?” she asks. “I spoke to Dolores on the phone yesterday. She was excited talking about the baby. How she saw a cute baby grow. It just got me thinking. How the baby will be here soon” I say.

“There’s no rush though. If you’re not sure about sorting through her stuff then you can wait. But when you want to I will help you” she says. “Thanks Elena” I yawn. “Didn’t get much sleep last night huh?” she smirks. “I actually slept better than I have all week” I say. “I wonder why? He must tire you out” she smirks. “Oh shut it. I just haven’t been able to sleep much. And my stomach feels so sick” I say. “You want something to eat?” she asks. “Think I might go back to bed, if you don’t mind?” I ask. “No you go. I only came to check up on you. Get some rest” she says.

I stare out of my office window trying to find the strength to stand and walk to Josh’s office. I need to talk to him. And it’s not going to be easy no matter when I do it. I stand and walk to his door. “Got a minute?” I ask knocking at the door. “Depends. If it’s about the Jackson restaurant then yes. If it’s about that dickhead who you let knock you up then no” he snaps. “It’s about Tina” I say closing the door. “What about her?” he asks. “I’ve been thinking about sorting through her stuff. There’s things you’d want to keep

“You want to get rid of her things” he snaps. “Not get rid of. We can donate the things we don’t want. Her stuff is just sitting there” I say. “And clogging up all the room for your baby” he snaps. “Josh” I say. “You want to wipe all memory of her” he says. “No I don’t” I say. “Move her stuff out so you can move your bastard in” he snaps. “It’s not like that Josh and Tina would be excited about the baby” I say. “Well she’s not here. And it’s your fault. All Ronaldo’s fault” he yells. “It’s not my fault” I say wiping a tear from my cheek.

“Oh don’t start with the tears Lucy. You’re the one trying to forget all about Tina” he yells. “I could never forget about her” I shout. “You already have” he says. “It’s not my fault. It’s not your fault either. And I could never forget about Tina” I say storming out of his office. “Everything is a mess” I mumble as my phone rings. “Lucy hey it’s Elma” she says when I answer. “Elma can I call you back?” I ask sniffling. “Are you ok?” she asks. “I’m just in the middle of something. I’ll call you back” I say hanging up. How could Josh think that I’m trying to forget Tina? I couldn’t do that. I get home without seeing Josh again. I settle into bed hoping for a full night’s sleep. I haven’t had a full night sleep in a while.

“He looks like you” she says. “Do you think?” I ask as she holds my newborn son in her arms. “He’s gorgeous” she cooes at the baby. “Can I hold him?” I ask and she shakes her head. “Why not?” I ask. “You’re forgetting about me” she says. “What?” I ask. “You have him. You’re forgetting about me” she says. “No I’m not” I say. “You love him?” she asks. “Yes” I say. “The he’ll come with me” she smiles. “What?” I ask. “I’ll mind him. Don’t worry. We can mind each other” she says. “Give me the baby” I say. “You love me. You love him. We go together. I promise I’ll mind him” she says moving to the door. “Stop” I shout. “Say bye bye Mama” she says.

“My baby” I scream sitting up in the bed. Oh God as my heart rate races. It wasn’t my fault I think as I place my hand on my bump. Tears fall down my face. “I can’t loose my baby too” I mumble as I find myself driving in my car. “Josh is right” I mumble as the rain crashes down hard onto the windscreen.

“Everyone leaves me” I cry as lights come towards me.........
♠ ♠ ♠
Will Lucy think about what Tina said? Will she even get a chance to think?

Thanks to ariana_aemming,ak9_sh and Jayme112234 for their comments.