Status: Completed Nov 1 2016

I'll Make You See It Was All Real

Chapter 70- Take Us Home

Cris’s Pov

“Are your cheeks hurting yet?” Lucy asks and I lift my eyes from out little girl who was snug in Lucy’s arms. “Sorry” I say confused to what Lucy meant. “I don’t think I’ve seen you without a smile on your face since this little one arrive yesterday” she says. “I always smile when you’re around” I say. Lucy rolls her eyes and laughs a little.

“Now I have two special ladies to make me smile” I say standing from the chair where I had partiality slept the night before. After all the excitement, joy and celebration of Bella’s birth, my family had eventually left leaving Lucy and I alone with our beautiful daughter in her little bassinet beside Lucy’s bed. Josh and Elena had decided to wait until Lucy was allowed out of the hospital to come see Bella.

“You are so cheesy” Lucy says as I pop down on the edge of the bed where she sat gently rocking Bella. “But you love me anyway” I smile looking at Bella. “Cris” Lucy says and I look up at her. “I do- “Knock knock” a voice said as the door opened. “How are the new parents?” Jorge asks entering the room. “Never better” I smile. “Hi Jorge” Lucy smiles.

“Congratulations you two. She’s beautiful” he says coming up beside Lucy. “Ya she is” Lucy smiles. “Just like her mother” I say as another knock comes to the door. “Ahh I see you found your wife” the male nurse who I asked for directions yesterday says. “Wife” Lucy says looking at me. “Amm I asked him for where I could find you yesterday” I say rubbing the back of my neck with my hand. “And we aren’t married” I tell the nurse avoiding looking at Lucy. “Oh right” he nods. “Not yet anyway. Who knows though” I hear Lucy say and I don’t know how I didn’t fall off the bed with the shock of her words. Did she just say she wanted to be my wife?

“Are you ready to go home?” the nurse asks. “Take us home please” Lucy beams. “Cris” Jorge says. “Amm ya. Yes we are” I say still shocked at the words Lucy had spoken moments ago. “Nuno is waiting outside in the car” Jorge says. “Why don’t you put the little one in her car seat while Mama takes a seat in this” the nurse says pulling a wheelchair in from the corridor. “I can walk” Lucy says.

“Hospital policy I’m afraid” the nurse says and she groans. “Enjoy the rest while you can Luce. You’ll be rushing around after this one before you know it” Jorge jokes. “Fine” Lucy says placing Bella into my awaiting arms. “But only because I want to get home” she huffs. “Let’s get my girls home then” I smile.

“Oh I can’t wait for my own bed” Lucy says and I laugh as I careful place Bella into the car seat Jorge had brought with him. “I swear she only puts up with me for my bed” I say. “And a few other reasons” she winks at me. “I’ll push” Jorge says grabbing the handles of Lucy’s wheelchair. “Home word bound” I say as we walk down the corridor. “Just a heads up, there’s press outside” Jorge says.

“Great” Lucy groans. “How do they know that we are here?” I ask annoyed. I hadn’t made an announcement. “Word got out when you rushed back down here I guess. We can discuss making any formal announcement later” Jorge says as we nearer the front door. “Tell them to piss off” I say. “Cristiano no cursing in front of our daughter” Lucy says. “Sorry” I mumble as Jorge smirks at me. “Jorge is right. We can discuss any announcements later. Right now I just want to get her home” she says. “Ok let’s get her home” I smile.

We make it to the car with security pushing back the press with Bella’s car seat covered with a blanket. Lucy lets out a yawn as we drive home and I stroke her cheek with my thumb. “We’ll be home soon. You will be able to rest soon” I whisper as Bella sits between us. “Thank you” she whispers. “For what? You’re the one who just gave me my beautiful daughter. I’ll never be able to thank you enough” I say.

“Oh I know. I own your ass from now on mister after I gave birth to your child” she smirks. “You can have my ass any time” I wink and she giggles. “You’ve owned my heart from day one” I say and lean across Bella’s car seat and kiss Lucy. “Jezz you’ve just had a baby. No need to start making another one this soon” Nuno jokes from the driver’s seat and I pull away from Lucy. “Shut up Nuno” we both say and I she giggles when I nudge our noises together. “Love you two Foxy lady” Nuno laughs and Lucy groans.

“I’m going to kill your cousin” she says to me. “Might be best to wait until we are home first” I smile. “I can’t wait to be home” she says gazing down at Bella and I smile at how that word sounds coming from her lips. “Are we ever going to find out how why they call you that?” Jorge asks and I laugh at the annoyed look on Lucy’s face. “Hey they your family now” I grin.

We finally arrive home and are met with a living room full of people. Katia, Zé and Rodrigo had arrived from Portugal. Luke, Josh, Elena and Jack were also with my mother, Andre and Elma. Hugo had went back to Lisbon that morning. I still can’t forget nor forgive him for what he had done and all the damage that he had caused. But he was there for Lucy when she needed someone and I won’t forget that. “Oh she is gorgeous” Elena cooes over Bella as Lucy and I take a seat on the couch.

“She’s beautiful. Your dad can’t wait to see her. He’ll be here in a few days” Josh says taking a seat beside me. “I know. I can’t wait for him to meet her” Lucy smiles as he watches Bella being fussed over. “I’m really happy for you. Both of you” Josh says. “Thanks Josh. That mean a lot” I say shaking his hand. “I am sorry for how I behaved the last few months” he says. “It’s all in the past” I say. “Ya it is” Lucy smiles at me. “I can’t believe she’s missing this” Lucy says sadly. “But she’s looking down right now probably laughing at the fact that you’ll be up to your elbows in dirty diapers soon” Josh says and we all know it’s Tina they are talking about.

“Bella is very lucky. She has both Tina and Lacey looking down on her from heaven” I say. “And your father” Lucy says. “Lucy” Rodrigo shouts as he comes rushing over to the couch. “Easy buddy. Lucy’s a bit sore right now” I say pulling him into my lap. “Why?” he asks and everyone laughs. “Because Bella came out of her tummy” I say “I want cuddles” he pouts. “Rodrigo” I say. “I want a cuddle too” she says. I place Rodrigo onto her lap.

“Did you miss me?” the both ask before bursting into giggles. “Did you see your cousin?” I ask him. “She’s small” he says. “But she’ll get bigger and you can play with her” Lucy says. “Do you still like me?” he asks Lucy. “Of course I do. Why would you think I wouldn’t?” Lucy asks surprised. “Cos Bella” he says. “I love my little nephew” she says kissing his forehead. “Ok. But she can’t play with me toys” he says before sliding off Lucy’s lap. “We’ll have to watch that he doesn’t feel jealous of Bella getting all of your attention. He loves you” I say. “I love him too” she smiles.

“I love you too” she says. “You…” I stutter and she smiles. “I do Cris. I do love you. I never stopped” is all she gets out before I crash my lips against hers. “I knew you always did” I smile against her lips. “But it’s so nice to hear you say those words” I say breaking our kiss. “Thank you for not… for not letting me push you away” she says. “Never. I meant what I said Luce. I’ve loved you since the moment I heard you giggle that day” I say.

“Of course you have” she says rolling her eyes. “You know yesterday was the 5th” I say. “And?” she asks. “It was also a year to the day that I saw you at the restaurant again and decided to go back the following week” I say. “You mean the day you decided to stalk me” she smiles. “Joke all you want but it did work out in the end” I grin and she kisses me once more.

"Ya it did work out pretty good in the end" she mumbles when I break our kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
So baby Bella is home and their are all together. What do you think of Cris's joy? And Rodrigo? And Josh being happy for the two of them? And Lucy finally told Cris that she loves him..................

Get commenting as you don't have many more chapters left to be able to comment. (See below). So your chance of commenting on Lucy and Cristiano's life is almost over.

Thanks to monix97 and Jayme112234 for their comments on the last chapter.

I had this all finished but it half of it didn't save so sorry for the delay. I've split it in two as it was so long. Now warning this is the second last chapter ever. I didn't want to just to end it without telling you it was almost over so you've being warned and have time to prepare.