Status: HOLD

Fate.

Movie.

Nessa hit her bed with a huff and a sigh, she was beyond exhausted and could sleep for a week straight. Her hair was a mess and her body hurt, she had helped Natasha with a few bits of paper work and then joined stark with building a new suit. Which meant lifting heavy objects and doing all sorts of random body positions to get the right angle.

She hasn't seen Thor for the rest of the day. But she was greeted by a few others, Clint and baner who came and left right away.

Her eyes started to flutter shut as her stomach growled, she hadnt eaten anything all day, being so busy she forgot about how hungry she was.

Groaning, she pushed herself from the warmth of her bed and sluggishly made her way to the kitchen, a place that had cold floor tiles while she wore no socks or shoes. She dreaded the walk but craved for a nice sandwhich, a juicy salami and mayo sandwhich.

Licking her lips she reached the kitchen and froze, a large bulky man stood in her refrigerator going through her food as if he had no idea what he was looking at. Nessa crossed her ams and glared at the persons back, even though she should be screaming and calling for help, she was just to tired.

"This is considered breaking and entering." Her voice was low and she could see the person had heard her, he took a step back from the refrigerator and turned in her direction.

His smile beamed at her, a sandwhich in his hand with a cup in the other. His blonde hair held back with a band and Nessa wanted to die, Thor stood tall and happy as the last time she saw him; except this time he wore clothing.

"What is breaking and entering? I did not break anything. I did enter." His looked down at the food and placed it on the counter, grabbing a chair he helped himself.

"That's considered stealing." Nessa muttered softly.

"Stealing? On my world we call it thievery, a man gets hmd chopped off. But you are my comrade, what is yours is mine and what is mine is-"

"Mine." She cut him off as she rounded the counter and started to fetch herself some food. He didn't bother to continue talking as he finished his and slammed the cup on the table, almost shattering it.

"Didn't your parents teach you any manors!"

Her hand went over my mouth as she watched his eyes grow wide, slowly she removed her hand and sighed. "I'm sorry, I had a long today. Between Tony and Natasha, I feel like death is standing on my shoulders." She rubbed her shoulders as he quickly stood, alert and worry in his eyes.

"We should get you to a doctor."

Shaking her head she couldn't help but to laugh, grabbing her food and patting his shoulder she entered the living room.

"Its a matter of speech Thor, not true." Sitting on the couch she watched as he followed and plopped right down next to her, his arms stretching behind the couch, muscles moving and she had to force herself to look away.

"Does Jane know you are here?" She took a bite of her sandwhich as he placed on the t.v and picked a movie for them to watch, instead of asking again she settled for the silence and the movie playing in the background.