Status: If you like One Direction or twisted romance,read this.

Human

One

I pressed my lips into a thin line as I heard the band of glass hitting the hard would floor. I was used to this, my father drunk and my brother in the room next door , fucking a girl he picked up. I heaved in a sigh, pushing myself off my bed before I openede my door. I walked across the hall, my fingers barely grazing the railing that led to the stairs. I stoped next Louis door, slamming my small palm on the wood.

"Keep it down." I yelled before disappearing down the stairs. I tip toed into the kitchen, hearing the slosh of liquid as my father tipped the bottle back for another sip.

"Dad." I said. He glared at me, his dark eyes burning holes into my skin.

"Why the fuck do you look so much like her?" He slurred. I closed my eyes for the briefest moment. His hands grabbed my shoulders and he yanked me towards him.

"Why, Everly?" He begged. I shook my head. He brought his lips to my ear, nuzzling at the skin. I squirmed, trying to pull myself out of his grip.

"She used to like that, your mother." He dragged his tongue across my neck. I squealed. He had done this once before.I wasn't sure what to do. I wasn't strong enough to get away.

"Stop." I breathed as his fingers messed with the button on my jeans.

"Oh, Everly, dont waste your breath." He laughed, his sour breath fanning on my face. I turned my head away.

"I have to clean the mess, dad." I whispered aas he stuck his hand in the back of my pants, his lips desperately sucked on my skin.

"Hurry." I stepped away from him and immediatley dropped to the floor. I picked up the shattered glass with deaft fingers and tossed the shards in the trash.

"Everly, we aren't finished." My dad growled as I sidestepped his hand.

"I am." It was sad enough that my father had taken my virginity, the demons inside of him taking over. I knew he was a good man. He was good when my mother was alive. I often times found myself remembering times we spent together, eating cotton candy and watching movies.

That was all gone. I was his toy now, not the daughter he loved. I missed Louis too. He changed when my mother was diagnosed with cancer. It broke my heart each day, seeing my family steadily fall apart.

I slammed my door shut and dropped down on my bed, a soft whimper escaping my lips. Sometimes, the tears that I held in would win and I would curl up, pressing my eyes into my knees and I would cry.

One time my father found me crying. He held a whiskey bottle to my chest and said:

"Drink away the pain." And I did and it helped. Only for the night but the next day my head ached so bad I swore to never drink again.

I wasn't allowed to miss my mother. I wasn't allowed to miss my father. I wasn't allowed to miss Louis. Fuck, I wasn't allowed anything.

But he changed that in a blink of an eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! My first chapter. I hope you all enjoy it even if you aren't 1D fans(:.

xoxoxo all the love,
Caydance