Always

this can't be happening (Samantha pov)

I glanced over at Johnny as I moved around the nursery set. I was singing "spoonful of sugar" and playing with the kids. Tim finally yelled cut. I stayed with the kids for a bit more, goofing off and playing around. They were just too cute and I couldn't resist. I always kept Johnny in the corner of my eye though. For some reason, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. I'd become addicted. This wasn't like me. Not at all. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. I left the kids and walked over to him.
"Hi." I said smiling involuntarily. He just had that effect. He smiled and looked down at me.
"Hi yourself." He said. Johnny dropped his arm around my shoulders and I wrapped my arm around his waist. We were done for the day. The crazy, hectic day that started my me chasing him out of my hotel room. As we walked to the costume trailer I noticed he held me close. I didn't mind. Not one bit. He smelled good. 'Like cigarettes, mint, and roses.' I thought. Wait, what?! No no no no no. Just no. I'm not falling for him. I can't. He's like my brother! Nothing more nothing less. But then again he's so sweet and caring and amazing and talented and handso............. No. I'm starting to live my best friend's dream. I couldn't do that. I'll admit, I did always have a small crush on him but if never let it......... never. This is my dream though. Meeting him. Working with him. And now we are friends. I guess somewhere in the back of my mind I always knew. Always knew I loved him. Always knew if we became friends, I'd fall. I'd fall hard. And you know what? I fell hard and fast and I wouldn't have it any other way.