The Black Parade: Story of a Girl

The Black Parade

AT THE VMA'S AFTER MCR PREFORMED!

They came in off the roof and i ran into Gerard's arms. "How do you think they liked the new stuff?" He asked? I hopped down and tapped my black nailed finger on my lip. "Hmmm....'the black parade? Well I personally think it sucks." I said smiling. ( NOT) The guys were listening for my response. I turned to meet their shocked composures. "Oh come on you know I'm joking.....right?" I asked getting worried they knew I was mad at them for going to the Paramore. That place almost killed Mikey. And what kills Mikey kills alot of people.

You know? Me, Gerard, Alicia....that's a triple homicide by a friggin' building. (lol) Anyways I was getting worried when they all started laughing at me. "God, your a trip Reba." Ray joked his fro flapping as he buckled from laughing so hard at my expense. "Oh just wait I'll get you." I said, and it when stark quite and then I burst out laughing. Gee came up behind me.and snuggled his face in my neck. Oh that felt good. "Come with me he whispered taking my hand and leading me up the stars that he and the guys just came down.

By now everyone was inside watching the VMA's going on. (well so was the rest of the band.) and it was dark in New York City. But as Gerard led me up the roof steps and opened the door I didn't just see NYC. I saw everything. "The view is beautiful." I said letting go of Gerard's gloved hand and racing out to the edge. "The view's alright....But I see something much more special." I heard him say. I cocked my head to the side as he came up next to me. "Reba remember last yearwhen I told you I loved you? He asked softly. I nodded a yes. "Well if its possible I love you more. And I think maybe tonight's the night for us? If your ready I mean." He asked he's head down and looking up slowly at me. "Seriously? Your asking me if I'm ready? Yes, I am. Your such a gentleman Gerard." I said and kissed him seductively before walking back down the stairs.
But Before I closed the down I heard him yell....."TEASE!" I ended up laughing my ass off. Before he came down off the roof.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

That night

"You sure?" He asked again. "Yes I'm sure and if you ask me one more time I'm gonna say no the next time." I said and we laughed as we got to our hotel room (we didn't get one we the whole band was staying in hotel rooms . We just shared since we're together.)

+++++++++++++++author's note: i suck at anything dealing with sex so forgive me!

Damn I should've had sex with him sooner. It was Great. Gerard was loving and passionate like he is with everything and he's a little bit of a freak in the sheets. I just woke up and its still the middle of the night. The clock on the desk says its 1:30 am. I better get back to sleep.

Gerard's POV

Last night was great. And I made sure Reba enjoyed it. I just woke up. The clocks says its 3:00 am. And I can't get back to sleep. I think I'll just watch Reba she's so beatuful especially when she sleeps. I start to rub her back when I notice a tattoo on her neck. When did she get that done?As i look closer using the glow of the clock I see its a a form of words from an old song of ours : Demolition Lovers.

Hand in mine, into your icy blues
And then I'd say to you we could take to the highway
With this trunk of ammunition too
I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets


the words looked old but there was a newer part of the tattoo.

And as we're falling down, and in this pool of blood
And as we're touching hands, and as we're falling down
And in this pool of blood, and as we're falling down
I'll see your eyes, and in this pool of blood
I'll meet your eyes, I mean this forever


Wow, it was beautifully written. by why did she get it done? And when? She's been with me all the time recently...........except for that stay at the Paramore. She said the place was weird but awesome. That's when she must've gotten it done.

I continued to run her back till I heard her mumble..."Go to sleep Gerard" I laughed quitely to myself and laid my arm on her and closed my eyes to fall alseep again.