The Black Parade: Story of a Girl

Caught........

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

still at the hospital

Gerard's POV

Re fell asleep. She must have been really tired. I can see why...........I was getting lost in my thoughts when I saw him. James. That bastard put Reba here? He put her though all this shit? Well he won't touch her now. Not while I breath, I thought as I slowly got up as not to Reba up.

James' POV

They won't tell me where that slut is! But as I slammed my fists down in protest I felt a tap on my shoulder. "what?" I spat out, but as I turned around I saw that singer from the concert. Gerard if I remember correctly. "Hey!What's up?" I asked this 'mcr dude. "Why cha' do it?" He asked in a voice that could freeze water. "Huh? What? Um, Uh, dude I don't what your talking about...." I began, but he gave me a look that could kill. Shit, I know exactly what he's talking about. Reba.

"I know that you hurt her. And you made a mistake by coming here. I and the rest of my band aregonna put you away for a long time for hurting our friend." Gerard spat into his face. God! Does this mean buisness? I looked at his face. Of Course he does! What the hll was I thinking coming here and looking for her? I better make a run for it. I thought and took off for it!

Back To Gerard's POV

God he's running. Think Gerard think......duh yell for police there's one right there! "Police! Police there's the guy that hurt Reba!" I yelled and started running for James. God He's slow as moses.There was mass confusion and yelling but fifteen minutes later......he was in police custody....and Reba woke up. "Are You happy he's not gonna hurt you now more?" I asked as I wrapped my arms arounded her from behind. "Yes. Thank you so much" She said.

Glad that was over.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: MCR MADE MY LOCAL NEWS! BUT IT WAS JUST TO SAY THAT THE CONCERT WAS POSTPONED TILL TOMMORROW (I KNOW I SPELLED THAT WRONG LOL)