The Black Parade: Story of a Girl

This Is The Best Day Ever!

Reba's POV (i'm sorry if I suck at this chapter!)

It's been three months and Gerard and the guys have finshed touring. And me and Gerard's day is almost here. In less then two weeks i will actually be married to my best friend. Can you believe it? For Ten years or more I've helped Gerard in every single way imaginable and now he doesn't want me to lift a finger. Don't you think he's being too sweet? Yeah I mean it he's being over the top this time. It's my wedding day and I'm going batty. Hey I might be some gothic, rock-loving persona but I'm still a girl nonetheless.

But Its not like Gerard hasn't enlisted help for our little 'Black Parade' we're having. He's got everything covered. But You can bet I insisted on him letting me taking care or somethings, like the colors and my dress. You know what he suggested? That He and the guys just wear their uniforms and I either wear Fear or Regrets outfits.....thankfully he was just joking.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* +*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Wedding Day (POV is Going to Be Jumping around ALOT! But We'll Start With Reba's)

It's like eight in the morning and I'm simply sitting here on my bed in the hotel room. Gerard went out last night with the rest of the guys including my dad, so they could 'bond'. I hope that went well. But Is it too early to start crying. I don't know why but I just feel like crying. Maybe its this whole day. Gerard has be feeling anxious too.

Gerard's POV

I woke up over an hour a go. I didn't get a decent's nights sleep. I usually can't when Reba's away. But I don't think I have too worry much longer. She'll be all mine in less then a day. And that's all that matters right? I just wish I could go and see her. But Mikey said Alicia, Jamia, and Eliza our hairstylist who is going to do Reba's hair today all guarding her door. I think I just need her.

************************ *************************

At The Church, I know the place is probeley going to burn down after everyone walks but its what story Reba and writer Reba decided on....

No One's POV

The day was taking a tole on everyone. Not just Reba and Gerard, whose only wish was to see each other apparently. But there was chaos going on inside the church. With only about an hour to go till the wedding let's see how every is handling things shall we?

Eliza's POV

"Reba stop wiggling around or your going to ruin your hair and face!" I said to her as she slowly stopped wriggling underneath me. I don't understand what she's worry about. Her dress is beautiful, and I did my best with her black shoulder length hair, and if she doesn't stop moving she's gonna go down the aisle looking like a drag queen.

"I'm sorry, Eliza. I-i'm just nervous. I don't know. Its just that I haven't seen Gee in a whole day and I miss him, you know?" She said as she sat still eased her face up towards my hand.

"How about this?"I begin as I start with a little blush. "When I'm done, I'll go and check on Gerard for you, While you finish getting ready?" I ask as I finish and but the brush down.

"OH! Miss CUTS! I could Kiss you! But I don't want to ruin your handywork. THANK YOU!" She said as she jumped up and gave me a hug.

"Okay, just finish getting ready and I'll be back soon." I said walking out the door.

Gerard's POV

"I just have to see her guys. I don't care about some stupid saying. I need to see Reba." I say to Frank and Mikey as I mess uselessly with my tie. "Frank, help me?" I asked walking over to him.

"Gerard," He begins, as he starts to fix the tie, "Its less then an hour. Just contain yourself till then okay?" He says as he pushes me away. I sigh deeply but as the breath comes out there's a knock at the door.

"May I come In?" Says a girl's voice. It sounds like Eliza. I thought maybe it was Reba. I guess my hopes are high.

"Yeah come in we're decent." Mikey says.

"Just bearly." Frank concluded with a laugh and as Eliza walks in she joins in to the laughter with Frank and Mikey. I wish a could laugh. But I can't. I'm not happy without Reba. Is it bad to say I think of her as my drug? Well better her then cocaine, right?

"I bring news from Reba." Eliza said. And Reba's name makes me jump. "She says and i quote, 'I haven't seen Gerard In a whole day, and I miss him.' Is what she says. Do you have a message for her?" She asked. I thought for a minute....

"Hmm, tell her, I miss her too, and I can't wait for this hour to be up." I said and Eliza saluted us and left.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

AUTHOR'S NOTE!: I'M SORRY i HAVE TO STOP HERE i CAN'T WRITE ANYMORE IN THIS CHAPTER BUT IT SHOULDN'T TAKE ME FOREVER TO UPDATE! I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW AND IF I DON'T I'M SORRY SEND ME HATE MAIL! bUT HEY YOU GET SONGS?