The Black Parade: Story of a Girl

Me and You Sitting in A Honeymoon -- or not...

Reba's POV

Gerard was out of the hospitalin less then two weeks. The doctors treating him said that the bullet was no where near his heart or lungs, or anything that could cause any damage. So that was good news for all. So you know when you have good news, there's bad news. And there was. The day before Gerard was scheduled to get out of the hospital me and Frank went back to the church to get some things that I had just remembered that I had forgotten, when we were walking in the door and we had just made it past a few pews when we ran into the Father, when he gave me the world's worst possible news....

"I'm afraid, Your not married."

"WHAT?!"

"Please keep your voice down. Its because of that horrid interruption that happened on your wedding day, the ceremony wasn't completed and you didn't sign the certificates. I'm sorry" He said walking away.

"Frank what am I going to do? How am I going to tell Gerard?" We both thought we were married and during those long days in the hospital we were planning our honeymoon...we were thinking Scotland then maybe visiting France. I had been brushing up on my french. Now I was sitting in a cathedral in misery.

"Just tell him the truth Skittles, you guys will figure out something." Frank said putting a reasuring hand on my shoulder.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: OKAY THAT'S ALL I HAVE NOW I'M SORRY BUT I'LL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW