The Black Parade: Story of a Girl

Waking Up in Your Arms......

Gerard and I had talked till the 'guests' left. I was scarred to leave him though. Only god knows what could have if he were left to dwell in his thoughts for too long.

"Reba?" He said starting me out of my own thoughts that were pooling around today.

"Yeah, Gee?"
"Aren't you tired yet?" He said turning around to face the house that was still lit up.

"Yeah, I guess so....." I said tilting my head to look at him.

"Go ahead and lie down. I'm alright for now." He said and gave me a little push. I nodded and headed in.

The rest of the band was still sitting in the living room when I made it there, through the kitchen.

"Reba is Gee alright?" Ray asked.

"Yeah, he's outside on the patio." I said and walked to Gee's room. "I'll sleep in here tonight." I said to myself as i closed the door.

I had changed and lied down on Gee's bed and within mere minutes I fell fast asleep on the black sheets.

************************************

"Hello?" I asked I was in a church. But there was an errie silence settling. I looked to the side and show words glistening on the wall, "Everything Changes ", it read. But as I drew closer to the words I show that they were written in a deep red liquid. Blood

I instantly woke up, but was more surprised to find Gerard holding me. But the shock and surprise quickly subsided and a feeling of safety washed over me. This reminded me of a memory of Helena.

Flashback

Helena and were watching the boys practice. Elena watching me watch Gee.
"Reba, do you have feelings for my grandson?" She asked quitely. I turned to look at her with a smile playing on my lips.

"What's the Helena?" I asked dodging the question. I mean was it that obvious?
"Oh you heard me, Miss HT." She said. I can't believe she had used my nickname(HT)everyone calls me it unless its serious.

"Fine, I do like him." I confessed.
"Happy?"
"Very, You two would make a lovely couple." She said.


End Flashback

I looked over at Gerard's sleeping form. Could Helena have been right?