The Black Parade: Story of a Girl

Get the Hell Out of Jersey

I woke up to the sound of hushed voices and a laugh or two. I opened my eyes and looked around. Gee wasn't there. I have to admit that I was a little disappointed. But its not like we sleep together. He probeley thinks of me as a sister then he'd ever a Girlfriend. But I got up with a smile and headed to the kitchen and the voices.

"Here she is!" I heard Gerard say.

"Finally up, HT?" Asked Mikey. "Yeah, So why are you guys so loud? Your gonna wake up the entire Garden State." I said and sat down on a bar stool inbetween Gee and Frank.

"So? We're happy and that's a blessing!" Said Bob (i don't like Matt so he's not in my story!).

"What are you so fucking happy about then if you don't mind sharing?" I asked.

"If your gonna be like that then we're going to california by ourselves...oops." Frankie said and looked down at he's feet.

"Great going Frank..." Ray said and smacked frankie upside the head. lol.

"California?" I asked and looked at Gerard.

"Yeah, our manager called this morning and told us warner like us and signed us to Reprise Records. That's the same one Green Day's on!" He said with a smile.

"Awesome!" I said and we all had this big huge hug/tackle thing Cause we were so happy!

"Okay you guys want some food?" I asked and they nodded. As I was cooking they all went and watched some t.v.

Gerard's POV

The guys were all looking at me weird. and I had to ask,"What?"

Frank was the one that spoke up.

"Dude, I came to check on you last night and you were with Reba? What's with that?" He asked. But they were all staring at me.

"When I came In from outside I saw her lying on my bed. And nothing happened. I don't know we just slept in the same bed together Cause slept together aren't the words." I said and they all nodded in agreement atleast they believe it i'm not so sure i do.
I think I want more then what happened last night. But still I'm not sure.

"Hey Gerard?" I heard Reba yell.

"Uh, Yeah?"

"When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow morning."