The Black Parade: Story of a Girl

Confessions

I didn't go home that night. Gerard wouldn't hear of it. None of them would. But I only had eyes for Gerard that night. I don't know but I just had to keep staring at him. And he let me sleep in his bunk on the bus. Well they all said i could pick from but I fell into Gerard's bottom Bunk. Not un purpose (they guessed but I knew it was Gerard's)

"Well I guess Gerard's Out" They Joked.

And when they started to walk way, Gerard bringing up the rear is when I spoke again.

"G-gerard?". He heard me and came to the Bunk.

"Yeah, Re? What's wrong y-you need something?" He asked worried. Geez I didn't won't to worry him.

"No. Gee, I gotta tell you something...." I began but it got caught in my throat. God, I didn't think this through did I? What if he doesn't feel the same and it was just concern in his eyes back at the concert? Jesus fishes! hear come the waterpark! I thought and started crying silent while Gerard took my hand. But Gerard started talking....

"Re, there's something I wanted to tell you to. I wanted to kill that guy." I looked up at him through my bangs.

"Really" I said. "Why?" Damn why do I have to be curious?

"Well, Re the thing is we've known each other for how long? Nearly seven years? I think.....i think i feel something for you. I think I love.No what stratch that I know I love. I've never been surer ever since I saw that fucker with you." He said taking my face into his hands and kissing me.

It was brillent. It was perfect. And I kissed him back. He released my face and wrapped his arms around my midsection. I would've laughed and been happy had I not screamed out in pain the moment Gerard sqeezed my stomach. Oh god the pain. Gerard quickly releashed me and the boys ran back the the bunks.

"What's wrong?" Gerard asked. Through the pain and the sobs I lifted the shirt I was wearing to show the bloody buises and scars from whar James had did to me. "Oh god. Reba I didn't know.....I'm sorry. Guys we gotta get her to a hospital." Gee said as the guys quickly got into action.

***************************************++++++++++++++++++************************************

+
+
+
++++++++++++
+
+
+

HALF AN HOUR LATER AT THE HOPSPITAL

Gerard was pacing. God I could hear him cursing in the hall. The doctor in triage (emergency room place) was checking me out and wouldn't let Gee in.

"Your okay for the most part Ms. Snodgrass but would you like us to call the police for you to press charges?" The doctor, an old man about, let's say 70 with white hair asked. At the moment he asked this The guys walked in including Gerard, sneaky bastard.

"Re, you gotta press charges against him." They said. As I pulled my shirt down and got off the examining table.

"Yeah, I think that would be a good Idea thank you docter." I said. walking over to Gerard and giving him a kiss.

"Wow, what happened between you two?" Mikey asked. As me and Gee seperated but we're holding hands.

"They fell in love along time ago and just told each other probeley Mikes." Ray said laughing. I nodded. I was suddenly released I was tired. Very tired. "Hey, Gee can you take care of all the 'pressing charges' stuff?" I asked. He nodded and sat down in chair and I sat down next to him. And fell asleep. kinda happy with life.

+
+
+
+++++++++++
+
+
+