What Goes Around Comes Back Around

Baby come home

“I can’t believe we just bought a house together. This is insane” I told Andy as he drove back to my house, his fingers intertwined with mine.

“Well believe it babe. Me, you and that precious peanut in your stomach are gonna start our lives in that house.” He said, pulling my hand up and kissing the back.

We pulled up to my house and I see Petes car parked next to the curb.

“Oh shit” Andy exclaimed. We drove my car to the doctors appointment and to all the houses so he definitely recognized Andy’s in front of my house.

“What do we do? He has no idea we even hang out.” I ask.

“I have no idea. Should we just tell him we’re dating? We don’t have to tell him you're pregnant until when we originally planned. That just softens the blow right?” He suggested.

“Y-Yeah. That’s perfect! He’ll be fine. We’re adults, we can date whoever we want right?” I stuttered

“Yeah! Exactly, we’ll be fine!” He said, trying to sound confident.

“Okay, then lets do this.” I exclaimed, trying to exert a confident vibe, but really I was freaking out inside.

We walked up to my door and prepared to go inside. Pete wasn’t in his car so he had to have let himself in with his extra key. I took a deep breath and Andy gave me a reassuring look and I slowly opened the door.

“Pete?” I softly cooed as I walked in, making Pete very aware of my presence.

After getting no response, we ventured further into my small house to see Pete sitting on my couch silently staring at the wall, his hands covering his mouth like he was just thinking.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He said softly, still not looking at us.

“Pete, we didn't want to tell you that we were together yet because things weren't serious.” Andy said.

He stood up and started making his way towards us, angrily raising his voice “Things aren't serious? Really? I would have been fine with you guys dating, happy even. But you got my sister PREGNANT” He yelled.

“Wait how did you know? W-W-Wait, how did you even figure out we were dating?” I asked him, stepping in front of my boyfriend to protect him from Pete.

“You guys really think you could just walk around LA holding hands kissing without being photographed? You're my sister, and we just got back together, all of us are in the media right now!” He exclaimed, showing us a picture of Andy and me leaving the restaurant we went to holding hands and another of us kissing before getting into the car.

“Okay that was dumb on our part but that still doesn't explain how you figured out that she's pregnant” Andy sputtered out.

“You left this on the counter” he grabbed my first sonogram out of his pocket and threw it at us.

“Shit” I said under my breath, kicking myself for not being more careful. I hid it really well every time he came over but I guess I forgot to put it away last night when I showed Andy.

“What the fuck dude!” Pete exclaimed at Andy, pushing him with enough force to send him back a few steps “You got my sister pregnant!”

“Pete stop!” I tried to stop him but he easily pushed me back, not hard enough to hurt me but enough to keep me away.

“Come on man, I’m sorry, we didn't mean for this to happen. It just did.” Andy tried to defend himself without having to get physical, but my protective brother wasn't having it.

“I just cant believe you knew about this and lied to my face about it. I thought we were best friends!” Pete yelled still pushing Andy back.

“We are! We were gonna tell you, we just wanted to wait until next month, when she's three months!”

“This happened two months ago?! How long have you guys been together?” He finally directed his anger towards me, which kind of relieved me, cause now he wasn't focused on killing Andy.

“Right before you guys left for the tour.” I told him timidly, hoping he wouldn't be mad that I’ve been pregnant longer than we’ve been together. But it didn't work because he was obviously even more upset.

“Oh god” He was pacing around the room flailing his arms around. I needed to talk to him alone and explain everything.

“Andy get out of here I need to talk to Pete alone” I sent Andy on his way before Pete was able to attempt to kill him again.

“Yeah get the hell out of here man before I bash your smug face in” he yelled as Andy walked out the door.

“Pete I need you to calm down.” I sat him down on the couch.

“I just don’t understand! Why wouldn't you tell me!” He yelled

“Okay listen to me. Andy and I, we got together the night of the release party and we started seeing each other casually. Right before you left we decided to make it official but it wasn't serious so we didn't want to tell you yet.” I explained

“But you were pregnant! How is that not serious! You could have at least told me you were dating at that point.” He said

“You were on tour and I didn't want Andy to feel uncomfortable on because I knew this is how you would react!” I exclaimed, but then calmed down before I got to heated “And I didn't find out I was pregnant until about a week after you guys left. We didn't mean for it to happen”

“I-Im just still upset that I didn't find out about it from you.” He said.

“I know and I’m sorry we keep it from you. We were totally planning on telling you it just wasn't the right time. I’m sorry you had to find out this way. Don’t hate Andy for this, it was my idea.” I looked at him apologetically

“I don’t hate Andy, I honestly thought you guys would be perfect for each other for a long time.” He said, finally calm for the first time

“We are perfect for each other. I really do love him Pete.” I admitted.

“Well if he hurts you I’ll kill him. Then Fall Out Boy will really be over.” He chuckled

“Yeah I know. And I love you for that. For being protective, but I think its time that you back off. I got Andy for that now”

“I can’t promise that”

There was a small knock on the door and Andy Hurley popped his head in. “Do we all love each other again?” He asked

“Well our relationship we’re gonna have to work on but yeah we’re all cool” Pete told Andy.

He came in and cautiously walked towards Pete “Look man, I love you and I really don’t want you to hate me. I’m really sorry I kept this from you, it was honestly really hard.”

“Its cool man. Jackie explained everything. As long as you don’t break her heart we can stay best friends, and band mates.” Pete laughed, pulling Andy into a hug.

“I won’t I promise. Oh and don’t tell the other guys she's pregnant yet. We want to wait until she's out of her first trimester before we tell anyone.” He told him

“Your secret is safe with me” Pete promised. “I’m gonna be an uncle!” He exclaimed, throwing his hands into the air in a celebratory manner.

We laughed and showed him the new sonogram from today and discussed the events that happened earlier. He was happy for us and glad that we decided to move in together. He said it was better for the baby.

He finally left and Andy and me just made dinner and cuddled until it was time to get ready for bed.

“Today with Pete went a lot better than I thought it was going to.” Andy said as we crawled into bed.

“I knew he’d be okay if I just explained it to him.”

Andy’s phone dinged to notify him of a text. He looked at it and just laughed and put it away.

“Joe just texted me. He congratulated me on finally getting the balls to ask you out”

“Technically we’ve never really been out on a date. It was all sex before this.” I said, climbing into bed

“True.” He laughed. “Well now we can go on dates whenever and wherever we want.” He climbed in next to me and played his head down on my stomach, just above where the baby sat, and rubbed my baby bump.

“I love you Andy.” I said quietly, gently playing with his hair.

“I love you too Jackie.” and I fell asleep to the soft melody he hummed to the baby.

***

I woke up to Jackie running out of bed to the bathroom at about 6 am. I didn’t know wether to follow her and hold her hair and comfort her, or just let her go by herself just in case she didn't want me to see her get sick. I should go comfort her, thats the least I can do for getting her pregnant right?

I walk in and she's slumped over the toilet. I sit right behind her and grab her hair and hold it back and rub her back. Once she's finally done being sick, she sits back on her heels and puts her head on my shoulder.

“I’m sorry I did this to you.” I told her, trying to make her laugh, and she did.

“Definitely the worst part of being pregnant. Only one more month of this.” She said.

“Come on, why don’t you go brush your teeth, then we can go back to sleep.” I helped her up and she brushed her teeth while I got back into bed.

I already started dosing off when Jackie got back into bed and just curled up next to me. But I knew she was having a hard time going back to sleep because she was tracing her fingers against my tattoos and even though that was helping me fall asleep,she had something on her mind.

“Do you wanna talk about it?” I asked.

“Huh? Oh, I don’t know. I just have a lot on my mind.” She said.

“Talk to me babe. Thats what I’m here for.”

“I just… What if I’m not a good mom. I’m just so scared that I’m gonna fuck up this kid.” She started tearing up. It broke my heart that she thought that.

“Jackie, you are not going to a bad mom. You take care of Pete and he’s like a giant 5 year old.” I assure her.

She just laughed “Yeah but thats different. This is like an actual child that we have to take care of. I don’t know anything about being a mother.”

“And I don’t know anything about being a dad, but we’ll figure it out. Yeah we’e gonna fuck up, a lot, but we’ll also learn and get better. No one is a perfect parent, and we sure as hell aren't gonna be the first.” I assured her. And I knew it too. I was scared as hell to be a father but I know that Jackie will be there to help me through it, and I’ll be there to help her through it too.

“I’m so glad that you're here to keep me sane. I honestly don’t know how I would do this without you babe.” She said.

“From now on we’re gonna need each other. And our kid is gonna need us. I’m in this for the long haul Jackie, just let me know that you are too.”

“I am.” She rested her chin on my chest and looked up at me. I could see the love in her eyes. I honestly have never loved her more than in that moment. I wrapped both of my arms around her and pulled her as close as I possibly could. And we fell asleep like that and woke up a few hours later.

The rest of the week was spent shopping for baby books, new furniture for the house and basically hanging out together. I spent as much time with Jackie as I could because I was gonna be on tour for another two months before I was gonna be able to see her again.

We even went and had dinner with the other guys and their wives and Petes girlfriend. They were curious about how we started dating and we kind of had a lot of explaining to do.

“We knew something weird was up with you.” Joe had said.

“Why didn’t you just tell us?” Patrick asked

“Well Jackie didn't want Pete to know yet until we were serious. So I just didn't tell anyone” I told them while Jackie was talking to the other girls and her brother.

“Oh yeah how did Pete take it? Was he mad?” Patrick asked.

“He was shocked, but he was fine with it. He’s just protective of Jackie and made it very clear that I can’t fuck this up.”

“Oh, yeah. Well, I don’t think you’ll have to worry about that. You guys seem so perfect for each other.” Joe said.

I looked over at Jackie, who was just laughing at something that one of the girls had said and I just smiled. She caught me and returned the smile. She was so beautiful, and she really was perfect and I can’t believe that I could finally call her mine after all the years I’ve had a crush on her.

“Yeah, she's perfect” I told them, never taking my eyes off of her.

“Don’t go! You cant leave us!” Jackie complained while I was packing up my bag to get back on the road.

“I don’t want to, but I have to pay for our new house somehow don’t I?”

“I guess.” She sighed, coming up behind me and placing a kiss on the back of my neck.

“I’ll be back before you know it. Then we can finally move in to the house, because all my stuff from Chicago will be here and then we’ll finally find out what we’re having.” I got on my knees and put my hands on her small baby bump.

“I’m sorry I have to leave little one, but daddy will be back really soon. I’ll call you and mommy every single day. I love you so so so much.” I kissed her stomach and returned to stand and face Jackie. “And I love you so so so much too.” She laughed and pulled me in for a kiss.

My phone rang and I pulled out of the kiss to see who it was. It was Pete texting me that he was like 2 minutes away to pick me up.

“Petes almost here.” I told Jackie.

“Curse his punctuality.” She said. We walked out to the living room with my bag and just hung out until Pete walked through the door.

“Hey man, you ready to go?” He asked

“Yeah” I hopped off the couch and grabbed my bag.

“I’m not ready.” Jackie said. Coming up and hugging me, like she didn't want to let me go.

“Wow, I’m leaving too you know. Your brother, whom you've known your entire life.” Pete said.

She laughed and let me go to go hug Pete. “I’ll miss both of you.” Pete just laughed and hugged her back. “I know you will. I’m just giving you a hard time. You have the right to miss your baby daddy.”

“Okay Hurley, I’ll be in the car, say goodbye to your girl and your child.” Pete said, letting go of Jackie. “I’ll call you later Jackie. Love you!”

“Love you too Pete.”

I went up and hugged her again, but I really didn't want to let go.

“I love you” is all I could say.

“I love you too” She was choked up. I pulled out of the hug and pulled her chin up to kiss her.

“I’ll be back soon. And I’ll call every night, and you can call me whenever. I don’t care what time it is, I will always answer, except if I’m on stage, but thats it.” I wiped a tear rolling down her cheek and kissed her again.

She pulled away, “Get out of here, before I change my mind and force you to stay.” She said, playfully pushing me away.

And before I obeyed her wish, I bent down and kissed her belly one last time before I finally had to walk out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! Thanks for subscribing! You guys are so awesome for sticking through this with me. Well now Pete knows and Andy is still alive thank god! lol. Okay well I hope you guys are having an amazing summer so far. I know I am, but I'm really anxious for school to start back up. I miss having something to do every single day.

Anyway, make sure to comment and subscribe! All your comments have been really nice! And ake sure to check out my other Andy Hurley fan fic The Last Good Thing About This Part Of Town! You are all so amazing, again. XOXO