Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[12] {Going Under}

"Wow she sure knows how to make enemies fast." I said as I watched her walk away, back to her seat.
"What is she doing here?" growled Nathan to his Aunt Mary.
"I don't know. I didn't invite her." said Mary a bit startled. I give her a suspicious look.
'Yeah and I'm Christina Aguilera.' I thought.

For dinner there was pasta, and for dessert there was cake. Yay! Cake! It was my favorite, chocolate with strawberry filling.I litterly devour that piece of cake.
"Wow, that piece of cake had no chance." said Chuck.
"It never did." I said proudly.Then my eyes shift to Chuck's half eaten piece of cake."Are you gonna eat that?" pointing my fork at his piece.
"Yes?" said Chuck unsure of answer. I put on a sad face. But then a whole piece of cake is handed to me, on my left side. I look and saw Nathan had given it to me.
"Thanks. Nathan are you alright?" I asked. He looks at my worried face and forces a smile.
"I'm good." said Nathan getting my left hand kissed it.

"Now that you all have been feed. You can go and enjoy yourselves. There is music and whole bunch of stuff." said Mary. Everyone got up and headed back to the ballroom. There was a lot of games. Guitar Hero I, II, and III. A karoke machine. Foose Ball. And Dance Revolution.

"What is this a 15 year's old party?" said chuck shocked as he looked at all the games.
"Omg! It's Guitar Hero!" I squealed, I grabbed Nathan's hand and pulled him towards the guitar."I, Melinda Bella Gomez, challenge you Nathan Fullerton to a game of guitar hero II."
"You're joking right?" said Nathan."You're going down!" I smile from ear to ear."Pick the song."
"Mm let's see." I said going down the list."Ha. Dead! by MCR."
"One of my faves." said Nathan.

Nathan pretty much beat my butt on guitar hero. He was on Hard, while I was in Medium. He totally kicked my butt.
"Okay, Now for Dance, Dance Revolution." I said running to the other game, Nathan follows."This is my territory."
"I'm not a bad dancer." said Nathan.
"I'll kick your butt. I'll even let you pick the song." I said. Nathan goes down the list and stops at Butterfly. I don't know who sings it. But it's Japanese.

I kicked HIS butt. He got a C and I got an A. I loved to dance, and of course I have the game back home.
"told ya." I said.
"Fine. How about a game of Foose Ball?" said Nathan pointing to the empty Foose ball table.
"You're on." I said running and got there first."Ow..damn heels." I said taking them off.
"Let's make this interesting. if you win, I'll let you decide what happens if I lose. But if I win you accept to be my girlfriend. But this time for reals." said Nathan. I have a shocked face.
"Fine, but if I win...you have to make out with Charles for 30 seconds." I said. Nathan's eyes widen.
"No, think of something else." said Nathan.
"Are you chickening out of a bet, Nathan?" I said with a fake shocked face.
"No! It's just not right." said Nathan.
"There is no other bet." I said.
"Fine." said Nathan. He takes out the little round thing."Here we go."

I'll leave out the details...I-I-I-I-I LOST! Final score? 20 to 5. It wasn't pretty. How was I suppose to know he was fast? Nathan has a satisfied look on his face. Ohh I wish I could just slap it off his face. I glare.
"Oh, come on love. It's just a game." said Nathan coming to my side, he leans down and puts his lips on mine. Making my heart melt. Just when I was about to kiss back...
"Oh Nathan!" sang Lucy. Ruining the kiss. Nathan and I break away."I brought you your favorite drink..Mojito."
"I don't drink anymore Lucy." said Nathan.
"Sure you do. Don't you remember, three years ago. At a club. I was drunk....you were drunk...we headed to your home...then to your room...and made sweet love ALL night LONG!?" said Lucy with each word getting closer to Nathan, trying to sound seductive. When she was done, she was inches from him. It really got me pi.ssed!
"Ahem! Lucy, please take four steps back or meet my ugly side. wait oops you beat me to it." I said. People who were around heard, me and laughed. Nathan smiles. she turns to me. face to face. We were the same height, but I think I was a bit taller.
"You do NOT want to make an enemy out of me, Melina..."
"It's MelinDA." I said.
"whatever. I know Nathan." she said in a whisper."and you're just another one on his LONG list of women. Once he has you he'll dump you."
"I think I know how Nathan feels about me. I'm not just another one on his 'list'. The real question I have is why are you hitting on men who are taken? Are you that ugly? Are you the desperate?" I said. I swear steam should've come out of her ears. Her face turned red.
"You just made yourself a powerful enemy, Melissa." said Lucy, she flips her hair and walks away.
"It's MELINDA!! Whore!!" I yelled as she walked away.

"Don't let her get to you." said Nathan. I smile.
"I know. I like messing with her. Don't you think we'd make such great friends?" I said sarcasm written all over my tone.
"The best of friends." said Nathan. I laugh. He gives me a light kiss on the lips."What did she said when she whispered, I couldn't hear over the games?"
"Nothing important." I said.
"NATHAN!" yelled Mary signaling him to go to her.
"You should go. I think I'm going to challenge Chuck in a game of guitar hero." I said. With one last kiss he leaves. I go over the big crowd of guitar hero. But then I heard someone sing, which made my ears hurt. It was some girl singing. We Belong Together by MC. Wow could that girl ruin that song.
"Girl, please! I don't want to sound rude, but if you can't sing then shut your mouth and try dancing." I said. The girl glares comes to me and shoves the microphone on my chest.
"Well if you're such an expert why don't you sing us all a song?" said the girl.
"No. I was just speaking for everyone's mind." I said.
"Chicken." said the girl. I hated being called a chicken. Damn my pride.
"Fine," I said, I go over to the karoke thing and found some good songs.
"You're going to sing Mel?" asked Chuck as if it were a joke.
"Hey, I'm a decent singer." I said defending myself.
"Yeah and I'm Leonardo DiCaprio." said Chuck.
"I'll show you." I said with a glare. First song...Going Under by Evanescence

Now I will tell you what I've done for you,
50 thousand tears I've cried.
screaming, deceiving, and bleeding for you,
and you still won't hear me.
going under.
Don't want your hand this time, I'll save myself,
maybe I'll wake up for once.
not tormented daily defeated by you.
just when i thought I reached the bottom.
(BRIDGE)
Im dying again
(CHORUS)
I'm going under,
drowning you,
I'm falling forever,
I've got to break through,
I'm going under.

Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies,
(whisper)- So I don't know what's real and what's not.
Always confusing the thoughts in my head,
So I can't trust myself anymore.

(BRIDGE)[Going Under lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]
Im dying again
(CHORUS)
I'm going under,
drowning you,
I'm falling forever,
I've got to break through,

So go on and scream, scream at me,
I'm so far away.
I won't be broken again.
I've got to breathe,
I can't keep going under.

(bridge)
Im dying again
(chorus)
I'm going under,
drowning you,
I'm falling forever,
I've got to break through,
I'm going under.
going under
I'm going under


"Ha! Told ya I was a decent singer." I said to Chuck.
"Not bad. I thought you would literally suck, but it wasn't that bad. Do you need water?" asked Chuck.
"Yes!" I said leaving the microphone and followed Chuck to the drinks."One water please." I said to the bartender.
"Sure, for a pretty lady like yourself." smirked the bartender.
"Thanks." I said taking the glass of water and dranked it in one gulp.
"Where is Nathan?" asked Peter as he approached us.
"I don't know, I haven't seen him. Mel?" said Chuck.
"He went to help Mary with something." I said.
"Really? I just saw Mary and asked her. She said he already helped her and left." said Peter. I put on a questioning look.
"He's probably in the crowd looking for Mel." said Chuck, not sounding to sure.
"Yeah, probably." I said unsure myself.