Status: Finished: Formally known as Kidnapped By My Father's Enemy's Hot Son...Did I Just Say Hot?!

Break This Spell You've Created

[24] {Ouch}

"No, you can't just expect me to forgive you." I said astonished.
"I truly love you, Melinda." said Nathan. I shake my head in disbelief, again. Does he seriously think I'm going to stand here and listen to the lies that come out of his mouth. I bite my bottom lip and chuckle.
"You're something, Fullerton." I said turning my back to him, I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door. As soon as I opened the door, it was shut closed, almost hurting my fingers.
"What the F---" but his lips are pressed against mine. Both of his hands on my cheeks and pulling me closer to him. I really wanted to kiss him back, but I immediately pushed him away.
"I know you wanted to kiss me back." smiled Nathan. I look around avoiding his gaze.
"If you really love me, you'll forget about me." I said in a whisper, holding the tears back, I open the door and get in the car, I roll down the window."I'm sure you'll be better off with Lucy."I hissed
I turn on the car and not waiting for his reply, I put it in reverse and then drive and...drive away. As I drive with one hand, with my free hand I brush my lips with my index finger and for a moment remember his tender kiss. It brought a warm feeling in me, but also a hate, I couldn't explain the hate but it was there.

<Friday Morning>

"Bye," I said while hugging my little brothers. I had already hugged my mom and dad. In front of them I put on a plastic smile. I didn't want them to worry so much. I really wanted for my mom and dad to have fun and enjoy each other's company. Their love has been tested so much, they deserve a getaway, from the cruel and harsh world.
"If you need us just call us," said my mom. I nod my head. She gives me one last hug and enters the limo.
"Cuidate mi Princesa,(take care, my princess.)" said my dad with a smile.
"Gracias papi." I said.
"Airport, Jose." said my dad.
"Si senor." smiled the chauffeur. The limo slowly moves out of the drive way and turns a right at the end. I take a deep breath and go back into the house. Nothing to do, a big house, friends don't come out until 2pm, it is now 8am.

Pretty much for the next six hours I watched the whole series of Charmed, well at least the first three seasons. With a bucket of vanilla ice cream. I would only pause it when I had to go to the bathroom.

<2pm>

I was hoping I wouldn't meet Nathan at the skate park again. Luckily, Jeff was the first one to arrive at the park.
"Hey," I said flashing him a smile.
"Hey you." said Jeff returning the smile.
"Where are the others?" I asked.
"Evening school." said Jeff.
"Ouch." I laughed.
"Yeah, well thats they get for ditching math." said Jeff."You never ditched math."
"I was a whole grade above you guys." I chuckled as I took a seat next to him.
"You were always the smart one. Don't know how you managed to have friends and do calculus." he wondered.
"I'm a very gifted girl." I said proudly, sitting up straight and faked a serious look. He laughs making me laugh.
"You always knew how to make me smile." said Jeff, getting closer to me. I move away.He moves closer.
"Jeff...I-I can't. At least not now." I with a sad look. He nods.
"Sorry for being so forward. You just got your heart broken." said Jeff."I'll wait. I'm a very patient person."
I force a smile and now he made it awkward.
"I made it awkward now, didn't I?" he said ashamed.
"Just a little bit." I said sarcastically. He smile.
"Challenge you?" he said with a questioning look.
"You bet." I said putting my helmet on

<4pm>

"Heyyyyy!!!" said Brian as he and the others came. Me and Jeff were sitting on the table resting after skating for a long time, my cheeks were red and I was sweating.
"Hey." we both said at the same time.
"What were you two doing?" said Linda with a suspicious look.
"Nothing." We both said quickly and red cheeks turned redder.
"Uh huh." said Maya elbowing Linda and smiled evilly."OMFG, I just remembered, Winter Formal, Melinda you must come."
"But I went last year." I said.
"And was crowned Princess and on Prom was crowned Queen." said Rodrigo as matter-of-factly. I roll my eyes at him.
"But isn't Winter Formal until...January, it's barely November." I chuckled.
"Plenty of time to wear down guys." sang Linda.
"I'm sure you'll find some body." I said.
"Who was your Prom date?" asked Maya.
"Me!" said Brian pointing at himself, smiling.
"WHAT?!" asked Maya and Linda in shock.
"It was fun. I don't regret taking Brian, we had a lot of fun, huh Brian?" I said elbowing him in the ribs.
"Loads of fun." said Brian.
"Who was King?" asked Maya.
"Captain of the Soccer team." said Rodrigo,"what was his name?"
"Ashton." I said remembering, it felt good to remember without the headaches.

"Changing the subject!" declared Maya.
"Yeah, we wanna hear the story of how you got kidnapped and how you fell in love with your kidnapper." pleaded Linda with an innocent look on her face. I sigh, deeply.
"Do you guys really wanna hear the story...it's a bit long." I said while scratching the back of my head.
"Hey! We have all afternoon." said Jeff, shrugging his shoulders. I sigh one more time.
"Alright." I said, giving in.
"Yay!" cried Linda, clapping and pulled my hand to seat around, the round table. Everyone had their serious faces on.
"It all started on that one day, when I was skateboarding with Rodrigo, I think you guys were at the mall or something, I don't know........" I continued from then on. I explained how much of a fight I put up. They were great listeners, they gasped at the right moment and sighed at the right moments."As we were driving, the only thing illuminating our way was the car's light and the moon light...he was about to say something when a deer was in the middle of the road. Nathan hits the breaks, and makes a full left turn, I didn't had my seat belt on, so my head hit the window, and then it all turned black for me. Next thing I know, I'm in a hospital with no idea of who I was."

".....Whoa...." said Linda, her eyes wide as fish. She looked like the deer from the accident.
"One question. Are you going to file a police report?" asked Brian, raising his hand, like a kid in class. I chuckle and muse for a moment.
"No," I finally said."They're good people, I know they are.", nodding my head.
"If it was me, I'd send their ass to prison." said Maya.
"Not if the same thing happened to you; falling in love with your kidnapper, then him breaking your heart, twice!" I hissed the last part.
"That's a story to tell your grandchildren." said Rodrigo.
"Maybe." I said.
"What's next?" asked Jeff.
"What do you mean?" I said confused.
"What are you going to do now?" asked Jeff.
"Chill, I don't want to do anything for a while. Just try and...forget." I said slowly looking at the ground for no reason.
"Sounds like a great plan." Linda stated. I give her a warm smile.
"Let's go to the movies. I wanna see Rambo." said Maya, standing.
"Yeah!" we all agreed.