Status: It's back and new-ish

Eternal Life

Cute Boys

Can anyone defy grandma? Ha! No, not at all, that's like saying that you could break away from your shadow. Which of course is not possible.

Pulling to the side of the street in front of a baby blue double house. Taking a deep breath, my heart is pounding like crazy and I don’t know why. It's like my heart is trying to jump out of my chest and escape into that house. But why? It made no since at all.

Taking a deep breath I get out of my truck with the cookies grandma had made. Walking up to the house, I knock on the door. I hear footsteps on the other side of the door, then the door opens and on the other side of the door stands a boy with black inky hair, with matching eyes. His build is impressive, his shirt is long sleeve rolled up to his elbows and the top two buttons to the shirt are unbutton and wears cut up jeans. "Can I help you?" he asks in a deep voice.

For a split second, I can picture the two of us laughing about something and there is another teen boy that looks just like him, but he is different as well. But that split second image comes and goes, like it wasn't there. "Yeah, my grandma made welcome to the neighborhood cookies," I inform him, holding up the plate of cookies.

He looks at me, then at the cookies. "I don't really like sweets, but my brother does," he takes the plate of cookies. "Thanks," his voice has now become bored.

"Well whenever either one of you get around to it, my grandma lives in the peach house down the street." smiling at him a little, I turn away a little. "Welcome to town," and with that I leave the front porch and jump in my truck.

The truck roars to life, as a blue '67 Chevrolet Impala comes from the other side of the street and goes into the driveway. Before I can see who gets out of the car, something urges me to go on and not to look in the re-view mirror. There part of me that wants to see who is in that car, but something is sheltering me almost. Like if I looked back, something might be undone. But what?

^^^^^

Getting to Bree house, I jump out of the truck with my backpack over my shoulder. Texting Ridder that I was over at Bree house, so he wouldn’t freak out when he gets home.

Knocking on the front door, Bree window opens above to the left. "You don't have to knock you weirdo, just open the door. You know mom and dad are fine if you just walk into the house,"

"I know, but it still feels weird to walk just into the house." I tell her.

"Just get in the house," she then closes the window.

Opening the front door, I walk in and am almost tackled to the ground by Bat, a.k.a the over loving Great Dane, who has a spot on his chest that looks like a bat. So that's why his name is Bat. "Down boy!" I yell as he licks my face. Trying to block my face, from the attack of his slobber tong I yell for help. "Bree, help me!"

Footsteps run down the stairs. "Bat down!" Bree orders.

And like the good trained good little dog he is, he lays down and of course lays down on top of me. "Oh god," I ghasp out.

Bree comes all the way down and shakes her head, with her hands on her hips. "That's not what I meant Bat," the Great Dane looks up at her, with his head still on my chest. "Get off her buddy,"

Bat gets off of me, but not without licking my face, then he is off to the other part of the house. "I love your dog, don't get me wrong. But my ribcage can only take so much," I groan out as I stand up.

"He love's you," she tells me with a smile.

"He love's 'everyone'." I correct her.

"Bree, is that Kalley?" mama S asks from the kitchen.

"No, it’s her twin who just showed up," Bree tells her mom sarcastically, as we walk into the kitchen.

Mama S, rolls her eyes at Bree. "Don't get smart with me missy," mama S smiles at me. "Good to see you darling."

"Good to see you to mama S," Bree mom is hard to pronounce, so I just call her mama S, to make things easier.

"How are you feeling, Bree told me you had some sort of panic attack,"

"I'm fine now," I look at Bree from the corner of my eye and she makes sure to keep her back to me. "Do you need us to do anything?"

"Actually yes," mama S says, as she stirs something in a green bowl. "I have a list for you girls, to pick up at the store. It won't take long, by the time you get back dinner should be ready."

Bree grabs the list from the fridge, then looks up at her mom. "Okay, we will be back soon," Bree then comes over to me and slings her arm over my shoulder and sters me to the front of the house. "Protect the house Bat!" Bree orders as the front door slams behind us.

We get in her 2012 toyota sequoia and we head to the store. "You didn't have to tell her about the panic attack," I tell Bree, as I look out the window.

"She likes to stay in the loop, you know that."

"Because mom worries about you, you know that you knucklehead."

"You think anyone will tell my sibs about it?" my voice is soft.

"If someone had, you would had gotten a call from one of them by now." she reminds me.

"You have a point I guess,"

She smiles over at me. "I always have a point," she chuckles.

Rolling my eyes, we roll up into the parking lot of one of the more well stocked store's. "Yeah, keep telling yourself that." I tell her as we get out of the car.

Walking into the store, Bree grabs a cart and we start going through the list. "So anyone you got your eye on this year?" she asks me, as she puts some jam in the cart.

"We have gone to school with the same people, since we started school. I don't know if you have noticed, but we hardly ever get new people in this town,"

She shrugs her shoulders. "You have a point, just didn’t know if you had a crush on anyone or not,"

Coming around the corner, our cart hits someone else cart. Looking up, it's that guy from before, with another girl at his side, that looks just like him, but he has such light blonde hair the lights make it look white and his eyes are gold. And like his twin, he wears almost matching clothes to his hair. But unlike his twin, he has no holes in his jeans.

I can't help but notice how Bree tenses up, and so does the other to. "Sorry," Bree whispers pulling back the cart, grabs my arm and we are gone like our pants are on fire.

"Bree what's wrong? Your hurting my arm,"

Soon as we are on the other side of the store, Bree let's go of my arm. "Sorry, something just hit me like I had to get away from them." she whispers.

I put my hand on her back, when I see her shaking. "Bree, you look like your going to throw up."

She then runs off like that to the closets bathroom.

Once the bathroom door slams closed, a chill goes through my back. "Is she always that jumpy?" a male voice asks behind me.

Turning around, it’s the blonde twin. "Uh, not all the time,"

He doesn’t look away from me. "I mi-"

"Casper, we are leaving!" a load voice yells.

The blonde haired twin--Casper almost holds his hand out, but changes his mind and turns away from me. "Have a nice evening," then he is gone.

The girl bathroom, slams closed as Bree comes back. "We should head back, we got enough of the stuff mom wants us to get," she tells me in a shaky voice.

"Okay," I whisper, as if I can’t talk above from a whisper for some reason.

^^^^^

After dinner, we do our homework and watch some TV, then we crash out. But as I sleep, I dream of things that make no sinse. There is three figures in dark robes standing in the old Church.

"What in the world are you two doing here?!" a girl voice asks, but I don't recognize her voice.

"He told us where to find her," one of the other black hooded figures tells the girl.

"Why would he do that? That makes no since, that brakes their deal!" the girl yells out.

"No it doesn’t, since we don’t really know if it's her it doesn't count. And since she doesn’t remember, it still doesn’t count." a gentle voice says.

"Well guess what, the Fallen has found her! And he knows it's her, he can see who she is." the girl then clears her throat. "But why can’t you two see clearly of who she is?"

The candles around them suddenly grow bright, then another hooded figure shows up. "Because of the deal and if you two, do anything to remind her of who or what she can do, it won't end good." the new hooded figure says with so much power, it's like listening to the thunder when it storms.

"Why in the world, did you tell them where she is at?! It will just end bad!"

"Because every day since the deal was made, I have felt bad about even letting her put that idea in my head. She doesn’t have much in her life times, so I want to do something for her; even if it means they will be pulled apart again."

"What about the Fallen? He's found her, just like these two love sick dogs."

"He thinks that he hasn't been found out yet, so he thinks he can turn things his way. But I have plan to make sure he never gets his hands on her,"

"You said that last time and it almost destroyed everyone!" the thick voice guy bellows out.

"This will end differently because-"

Someone slaps me on the face, waking me up from my sleep. Opening my eyes, Bree arm lays across my face. Moving it back to her side of the bed, I tuck the pillow more under my head and try to get back to sleep, so I could go back into my dream world, but it doesn’t happen. For the rest of the night, sleep never comes back for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you all think? Please tell me!

Subscribe, recommend and comment!