Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 15

Well today is the day I go on a "date" with Gerard where he should prove himself. I honestly don't want to go. I can't look him directly in the eyes without starting to get emotional. I sound like sissy don't I? I didn't really think that I would regret accepting his offer. I thought it was good idea but now that I think of it.. well whatever. It's too late to back out now. He said that he will pick me up at Leo's, I actually asked him to do that because I don't really want him to know where I live yet and I have a good feeling that I say still no to him that he won't take that as an answer. I ate some food and then got dressed. It was kinda quite here so I turned up so music and started singing along. I love my Shakira music. I took me about a hour to get ready. I went outside to the parking lot. Leo was supposed to pick me up and as I quickly went outside I saw Leo waiting in the car so I walked to the car and got in.

Leo - Hey Cia.
Cia - Hi Leo. How long have you been waiting?
Leo - Like 30 minutes.
Cia - Why? You know you could of just came inside.
Leo - Why would I? I wouldn't want to disturb you while you are singing Shakira's songs.
Cia - How the heck did you know?!
Leo - The whole parking lot could hear it.

I quickly turned red. I gotta shut my window next time.

Leo - Don't be embarrassed. It wasn't that bad.

I glared at him if he was serious and he just laughed. When he finished laughing his butt of we already were at his house. We got out of the car and went inside finding Anto sitting with Gerard. Both of them looked up and Gerard started to smile. He got up and walked to me and kissed my cheek.

Gerard - Hola Ciara.
Cia - Hi Gerard.
Gerard - So we better get going. Don't wanna be late do we?
Cia - Of course no.

Leo quickly walked to Gerard and whispered something to him. I wonder what. Gerard just nodded to him. I'll have to ask him later what did he say. We got outside and got into Gerard's car.

Gerard - Are you excited?
Cia - Well I am curious what did you plan for us.
Gerard - Nothing too special but I think that you will like it. You do like things simple and classy.

I just smiled at him. He was right. I like simple and classy a little more than anything spectacular. I see he is driving to he's home so I guess this date is going to be at his home not that I'm against it.

Gerard - Were here.
Cia - I see that.

He looked pretty nervous.

Cia - Are you nervous Geri?
Gerard - Of course I am. Who wouldn't be nervous when they are with you Ciara?

Aw that's sweet. He is doing well. We got inside his house and it was beautiful. It was a small table with two chairs, two candles lit , rose petals around the table and some sweet classy music was turned on. Oh my god he must of worked so hard on this.

Cia - Gerard... I don't even know what to say.
Gerard - Well the first thing that pops into your head.
Cia - It's beautiful and you are incredible to do this for me.
Gerard - How could I not do this for you Ciara? I love you.

I just smiled and he noticed that I still didn't say I love you back. He walked me to the table and I sat down.

Gerard - I'll be right back with our food princesa.

Princesa? That's a new one. I gotta say I'm really impressed so far. It didn't took Geri long to come back with the food. It looks like he cooked us a salmon.

Cia - It looks delicious Geri. Did you make it yourself?
Gerard - I did. It's my mom's recipe, it's delicious so I hope I made it right.

I took a bite and it melted right away. It was so good oh my god!

Cia - It's fantastic Geri. It's like the most delicious salmon fish I have ever eaten.
Gerard - I'm glad you like it.

The date was amazing. I can see he worked really hard to it to be romantic and it worked. It's the best date I have ever been. We were both relaxed so we just talked and laughed. I felt so comfortable with him I just don't know. There is a huge chance I can forgive him but still I don't know for sure.

Cia - I see you worked really hard on this date Gerard and I gotta say it's incredible. So far it's the best date I have ever been on.
Gerard - Well it's not over just yet.
Cia - It's not?
Gerard - Definitely not. We are going to the beach for a walk.

Awww a walk on the beach. That's so romantic, I can't wait! We stood up and went to his car. He quickly drove us to the beach and we got out. It was almost night time so I could barely see anything so it's a good thing he brought a flashlight. We took our shoes off and went for the walk.

Gerard - Could I hold your hand?
Cia - Of course.

Now we were holding hands and walking.

Cia - Gerard why do you want me back?

He stopped and looked at me.

Gerard - Why? Because you are the best thing in the entire world that happened to me, I am the luckiest guy in the world to have you right here with me. I love you with all my heart and I wouldn't trade you for anything. I can't imagine my life without you right now. Every minute without you is hell. I love you Ciara Black and those are my true feelings for you.
Cia - Gerard. Those are the most beautiful words that I heard in my entire life... I don't know what to say.
Gerard - When time comes you'll know Ciara.

I smiled at him. For me right now he is the most perfect guy in the world.

Cia - I got an idea.
Gerard - Which is?
Cia - Tag your it!

He just laughed and started chasing me. It's fun to mess around. I know that's a little childish but still. I was running from him but I quickly tripped and he got on top of me and started tickling me.

Cia - No! No! Please Geri stop! I hate when someone tickles me! Ahhh!

He then stopped and looked straight into my eyes and then I realized what I needed to say.

Cia - I love you Gerard Pique.

And with that he kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Jayme112234 for your comment!! :)