Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 25

Gabriele - So you two broke up?
Cia - We did.
Antonella - Why though?
Cia - He said that he broke too many times and he couldn't show me how he cared about me when obviously he couldn't take care of himself, he said that he at least won't hurt me.

One week has passed since the break up and this is the first time that I was talking to someone. I have always been at home watching TV and doing just nothing. I didn't feel like talking to someone, but this time Gabriele and Antonella dragged me out.

Gabriele - Do you still love him?
Cia - Of course I do.
Gabriele - So why did you let him go?
Antonella - Yeah why did you do that? You should of fought for him.
Cia - I just couldn't. It was clear that he was done and he didn't want it to continue.
Gabriele - Don't think of it like that. I'm sure he just wants you to be happy.
Cia - Or maybe it was just excuse.
Antonella - I'm sure it isn't.
Cia - Well whatever. Enough about me.

I couldn't keep talking about Gerard without getting emotional. It made me angry and sad at the same time.

Cia - Where is Leo?
Antonella - Oh he is meeting up with a friend who came back from London. You know Cesc?
Cia - Fabregas?
Antonella - That's the one.
Gabriele - Okay I can't stand looking at you like this. Were going clubbing tonight.
Cia - I don't think that's a good idea.
Gabriele - It's great idea and you will come. Anto are you going to come?
Antonella - I wished I could, but remember pregnant?
Gabriele - Oh yeah right sorry. So it's decided, Ciara you better get ready because this is going to be one your greatest nights ever.

I honestly didn't want to go, but what are you going to do. I'm sure nothing bad is going to happen.

We waited till Leo came back so we wouldn't leave Anto alone. We did some chit chat with Leo and headed off to our separate ways to get ready for the night. I've put on a little dress, but not too little if you know what I mean. I putted on some makeup and Gab texted me that she was in the parking lot. It was already 11 pm, but it is a night club so that doesn't matter. I saw Gabriele sitting with Neymar in the car, I guess Neymar is coming too. I quickly got in the car.

Cia - Hey guys.
Gabriele - Look who is trying to be sexy.
Neymar - Do you want some action eh?
Cia - Well if a good opportunity comes then maybe.
Gabriele - I can see we have a wild girl over here.

I just laughed at her comment. The drive didn't take too long so we were at the entrance of the club. As soon as the guard saw Neymar he leaded us in. Wow there was a lot of people here, but it seemed pretty cool and the music was a little loud, but I liked it kinda I guess.

Cia - Let's do some shots!

Both of them looked at me weirdly, but followed me to the bar. I did like 14 shots and I felt a little dizzy. Gab and Ney headed of to the dance floor and I said I'll just sit a little bit.

??? - So what's your name beautiful?

I looked to the left and I saw of course Cesc Fabregas so that means that Gerard is here too. Fuck.

Cia - You better slow down tiger.
Cesc - Why should I slow down? You look pretty lonely.
Cia - Because of that.

I pointed my finger to where was Gerard standing and staring at us.

Gerard - Ciara? What are you doing here?
Cia - What does it look like?
Cesc - Wait are you the girl Geri dated?

I tensed at the word "dated".

Cia - I am.
Cesc - Oh it's so nice to meet you.
Cia - You too, Gerard has told so much about you.
Cesc - I hope only nice things though.
Cia - They were kinda.
Cesc - What do you mean kinda?
Cia - Well I better go find Gabriele.
Gerard - Wait Ciara!
Cia - Not now Gerard.
Cesc - What the hell happened between you two?

I didn't make a response and just walked away. I took me a while to find Gabriele with Neymar, but finally I found them on the dance floor.

Cia - Gerard is here.
Gabriele - What?
Cia - I said Gerard is here and he already saw me.
Gabriele - Don't worry about that. Just ignore him and find someone to rock the hell out of this dance floor so Geri missed could what he lost.

Well that did comfort me so I did as she said, but I went to get some drinks first.

Okay now I was officially drunk. I was dancing with random guys, but then someone brushed their hand on my back. I turned around and it was Gerard. He didn't say a word and just kissed me, I didn't fight back though, I didn't have the energy. He took me bridal style and we went outside. I knew where this was going and still didn't fought back, I needed this. He took me behind the club not stopping to kiss me. He quickly pulled up my dress.

Gerard - I swear you look so sexy Cia... I love you so much.
Cia - I love you too Geri.

He ripped my panties off and I took off his shirt. He looked so sexy and I couldn't help myself, he started to mumble how much he loved me and I just took of his pants and underwear. He started to kiss my neck and I just moaned quietly until he came inside me. At first he pushed his stick slowly inside of me, but then he started humping the hell out of me. Both us started moaning loudly until I started to scream his name, but then he just kissed me. He started to push faster and faster until both of us felt what we needed the most ant the same time, him still inside of me kissed me on my lips with passion before opened his eyes and quickly got away from me.

Gerard - Ciara I am so sorry... this was a mistake.

I was expecting this. He got dressed and left me laying on the ground half naked in tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you Jayme112234 for your comment! :)