Status: ON HOLD!!

It's Time to Live

Back and Forth

~Legacy's P.O.V~

"Right there" Chris said pointing to a cute little diner. We pulled into the parking lot, as I parked right in front of the diner seeing as there was no one there. As we got out of the car people immediately starred at us. A group of snotty teenage girls were standing on the street, looking over at us, judging. So I was very quick to flip them the bird. They scoffed and turned away. "What was that?" Ricky asked "Snotty bitches judging the shit out of us" I said simply. they both laughed "Okay"

We walked into the little diner and found a seat in the back that would fit all of us. The waitress walked up to us and said "Welcome to Suzy's Diner my names Calice. I'll be your waiter today. Can I get you anything to drink?" "Two cokes and a" Chris said looking at me "Dr. Pepper please" I said "Okay, I will be right back with that" she said. She turned around and walked away, her shirt didn't reach the bottom of her pants, showing part of her back and also part of her tramp stamp. I scoffed and they both looked at me. "What?" Ricky asked "Our waiter has a tattoo" they both looked over to her as she was walking away "Ha , your right. Good eye" Chris said "Why thank you" I said. "So why'd you move out here?" Ricky asked "I saw potential in a shop and an apartment place that takes horses" I said. "Okay. Family?" Chris asked "Parents are dead, and I have a brother over seas" I said to them. "wow, must be hard" Ricky said "What?" I asked him. "That your parents are dead and you brother is at war" Ricky said "It can be, but I get used to it. Plus he's coming back next month" I shrugged "That's good" They said in unison. I started laughing as they hit each other. "Here's your drinks" the waiter said and placed them in front of us "Thank you" I said and smiled at her. "Can I get you any starters?" she questioned "Um, we are just waiting on our friends" Ricky said. "Okay, just let me know when your ready to order" She smiled and walked away.

We talked a little bit longer before Angelo, Balz, Ryan, and Ghost burst through the door laughing, getting stares from everyone. As soon as they spotted us they walked over. Angelo was the first to speak "Hey Dragon what's up?" I stood up to give Ange a hug "Not a lot. How are you?" I said "I'm good" he said "How is my car?" I asked him. He made a displeased noise "Please that car was mine the second you sold it to me, plus you have your 5 other damn cars" He scoffed "four of which I can only drive when it's not raining or snowing, or it's warm outside" I retorted "Fine fine" he said raising his hands in the air, surrendering. "So you know the Dragon too?" Ricky asked "Yeah. I bought my Charger from her. Why do you think it has such a fancy paint job on it?" Angelo said "How do you know her?" Ange asked "She moved in next door to me" Ricky said "What luck. I'm Legacy by the way, it's nice to meet you" I said to the other three men watching us. "It's nice to meet you too, neat name by the way" Balz said "Thanks" I said. Once they sat down I sat down on the end next to Angelo. "How's Tiny?" Ange asked "He's good, Lazy little shit but good." I answered "When's your birthday?" Ghost asked "Only the best day of the year" I said and smirked "All Hallows Eve" "That's awesome!" Chris said "Right!" I said "How old is Tiny now?" Angelo asked "He is two years and three months" I responded "your son?" Ryan asked "Dog" Ricky said "Ah, what breed is he" Balz asked "Horse" Ricky answered "No, he's a Great Dane" I clarified "Dude, how do you handle him!!?" Balz asked "I just trained him really well." I shrugged. Our waiter came back to us and spoke "Hi my name is Calice i'll be your waiter today, can I get you guys something to drink, and maybe some starters?"

The boys gave their drink orders, then we ordered some Nachos to start. "I need to sell my little white lines" My phone blared from my back pocket. They all starred at me "What, it's my favourite song" I said. I reached into my back pocket and took out my phone to answer it. "great" I muttered. Dean's face was across the screen. I slid the green bar across the screen to answer it and put it to my ear "What did you break?"
"Nothing how could you think so low of us?"
"I think so low of you guys because you always call me if you broke something" I said
"Whatever. Anyway, James called he's picking up his car Monday instead"
I groaned, and ran my free hand down my face "I was planning on doing anything else other than working on his car tomorrow"
"If you don't want to work on it we can do it"
"Fuck no!!! you'll break it more" I said to him
"Fine then your coming in tonight to work on it tonight"
"I know, I know" I groaned
"Kay. Well enjoy whatever your doing, because you have an hour before you have to be back, I won't be here after that"
"Yeah, Yeah i'll see you in an hour. Bye"
"Bye" And with that he hung up

"Who was that?" Ricky asked "Dean, I have to go back to the shop, after i'm done here" I answered "We can come with, if you want" Chris said "If you guys want to, it's going to be boring" I said "Sure, why not. It's not like we have anything better to do" Balz said "Alright but we gotta leave in an hour" I said "kay" they all said. With that everyone went back to their conversations. While I was talking to Angelo the waiter brought over our Nachos and we ordered four orders of fries. we talked a bit longer. The waitress brought over our fries and we ate them while laughing at Ricky and Balz who were goofing off and playing with the fries. It all came to an end to fast when we had to leave. They insisted they pay but I refused. And with that we got up and headed out to our cars. "DAMN!!" Balz screamed "that's your car" He said starring at the Impala wide eyed "yes, it is" I said very proudly "Fuck your crappy car i'm riding with them" he said to Angelo "Dick" Angelo said "Pick out a CD from the trunk and hurry up" I said to him while I got in the car. He picked a Slipknot album and handed it to me. I put it in the player and started the car With Angelo trailing behind us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I'm sorry I have been really busy, we are moving. But here you go.