Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Eleven: She needs me

Ashleys POV

Riley pulled away from the kiss, breathed a heavy sigh and flopped down onto her back.
"Hey, You okay?" I said cradling her face in my hand.
"Yeah, I'm just exhausted. Been an emotional couple of days. Do you mind if I sleep?"
"Not at all, I understand."
"You don't have to stay if your not tired. Don't let me get in the way" she said sleepily.
"No, no, I'll stay with you. I might just get a drink, do you want anything?" I asked.
"No thanks" she said as she laid her head on the pillow.
I went downstairs to my bar and drank a shot worth of whiskey and grabbed a glass of water for Riley. She hadn't eaten anything all day and would surely be dehydrated from all the crying. When I got back to my bedroom her jeans were on the floor and she had fallen asleep. I placed the water on the nightstand closest to her and got back into bed. I felt Riley toss in her sleep and only stopped when her hand found my chest. I looked at her in the darkness. She didn't know this, but I think she needed me more than she wanted to admit.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. Did I even have a kitchen for that?
I guess I did. I found Riley setting a huge stack of pancakes on the table.
"Hey, you're up! Good timing" she smiled and motioned for me to come sit.
It felt odd. There was actual food on the table. Not empty bottles of beer and whiskey. Nor a hot blonde that I would do jello shots off of.
Riley looked at me curiously. "You okay?"
"What? Yeah, I'm just not use to having breakfast or, I should say, breakfast that is actually food" I laughed.
"Well I thought I could make you breakfast to thank you and cause I need to ask you something..."She trailed off.
"What?" I said reaching for the biggest pancake.
"Well I was wondering whether it would be okay for me to move in?" She asked nervously.
"Riles, consider this your home" I said looking deep into her eyes to show I was serious.
"Really? You sure Ash, I don't wanna get in your way or anything."
"Riley, you're not in the way. Besides if I get to wake up to this, where do I sign up?" I grinned and her eyes lit up.
"Oh my God, thank you so much Ash!!" She jumped up and hugged me. "Then I need to ask you a favour" she sounded nervous again. I gave her a sarcastic look.
"I need you to go to Andys and grab some of my other stuff. Just my laptop, my jewelry and make up and..." She sighed." My stripper stuff."
My eyes looked up from my plate and curiously at her. I swallowed what was in my mouth and asked
"You actually kept your stripper stuff? You said you got rid of it!" I almost shouted at her.
"I couldn't do it. I wasn't sure how things would go when I moved to LA" she said ashamed of it now. "Look it's in a big black duffel bag under the bed. It's got a lock on it just in case Andy ever found it. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even knows it exists. So if you could, pretend you got it out of the closet or something, he shouldn't suspect anything though."
"Mmm kinky, do I get to see them?" I asked with a slight giggle.
"Hmm, if you're good and help me move in. Which reminds me, where do you want me?"
"Umm" I didn't want to say my room and have her get the wrong impression, but I didn't want to say elsewhere and have her think I didn't want her with me. "Well, that depends, do you mean yourself or your stuff?"
"Well I had a look in your closet when I got up and I think I'm gonna need my own room for my stuff. As long as it has a walk in closet and bathroom like yours."
"Doll, every room in this house has that."
"Good. So I'll stay in a room near yours?"
"Yeah, I mean if that's what you want" I said almost disappointed.
"Ash, look about last night, I'm just really needy right now. As much as I would love to sleep in your bed every night, you have a life. You don't have to take care of me."
"Riles I want to. I'm the one who asked you to stay here. Listen I'm fine with you wanting your own space for your stuff, but you are always welcome in my bed" I got up and kissed her lightly on her forehead. I wondered if I should tell her what she did in her sleep.
"I know you, you're a strong, independent person, who has gotten herself out of many bad situations, but we all need help and so do you." I gave her a look.
"I don't need help, I'm fine" she said looking down at her hands.
"Riles, last night you were tossing in your sleep and you only stopped when your hand found me" she could see I was dead serious.
She blushed and looked away. She was still sitting at the table so I kneeled down in front of her so I could see her eyes. She placed her hands on my face and gently kissed me on my forehead, nose and then my lips. She then buried her face in my neck and murmured "Thank you." There was silence for a moment. I felt her kiss my neck and I shivered, I then felt her bite me. "Oww" I whimpered and pulled away.
She had a big smile on her face and started laughing.
I motioned to bite her back, but she bolted from her chair and started running around the house while laughing and giggling.
"I'm gonna get you for that" I called out playfully as I chased her.