Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Twelve: Temptation

Ashleys POV

After 10 minutes of chasing Riley around my house I finally tackled her to the ground and tickled her until she was crying with laughter. I then got her back by biting down hard on her neck.
"I told you I'd get you back" I said as I winked at her and went to get dressed.

I left Riley to unpack the suitcases she had in her car to go to Andys. I tried my best to hide the bite mark Riley left on my neck, but it was too high up. It was turning to a deep purple and would be very noticeable.
Andys custom blue Ferrari was in the driveway. Great. He was home. I was hoping he would be out so I could use the key Riley gave me. I knock on the door and I heard someone running towards it. It flung open and before Andy could see who it was and he yelled out "Riley!?"
"Nope, just me Andy" I said coolly.
"Where's Riley?"
"She's at my house. I asked her to move in cause well, you know. She didn't want to come back here, so she sent me."
Andy looked nervous. "This isn't a good time Ash" he said as his eyes kept flicking to the top of the stairs.
"Juliet is here, isn't she?" I rolled my eyes. "Man, I just came to get some of her stuff, I'm not going to have a go at you. Okay?"
"Okay" Andy smiled at me, glad to know things were still cool between us.
Andy eyed the bruise forming on my neck. I casually moved my hair to try and cover it.
"Well I'll let you get Rileys stuff. I know she can be a bit OCD it comes to organising."
Andy left me to rejoin Juliet in the guest bedroom and I went into what was Riley and Andys bedroom. It felt empty, like all the meaning was gone. The bed was unmade and there were clothes speckled on the floor. It was like a tornado, you could see the path of destruction.
Riley had given me a list of the stuff I needed to get for her.
I cleaned out everything that was girly or too small to fit Andy and packed it into my car. Last, but certainly not least, the duffel bag. As I pulled it out from under the bed I could feel the heel of shoe that was straining against the fabric of the bag. I couldn't wait till she unleashed the heaven that was inside this bag.I packed it into my car, said a quick goodbye to Andy and left.

When I got home Riley was in the room I had allocated to her. It was the second master bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, a luxurious bathroom and a balcony that looked over the pool in the backyard. As she was kneeling over her suitcases I noticed she was wearing an Ashley Purdy Inc tank top with my initials on it.
"Where did you get that?" I asked walking in with the first couple of bags.
"Oh this? I actually got it when I first moved to LA. Before I met you guys believe it or not, I was a fangirl. You've never seen it cause Andy hated me wearing it" she said, still sorting through the clothing condensed suitcase.
"To be completely honest with you, I'm so turned on by you right now" I said, wanting to tackle her again.
She gave me a look and then took off the top, as to provoke me further. "Better?" She asked.
Her C cup boobs bounced slightly in the black lace bra she wore. I felt my dick starting to get hard and took a deep breath. She giggled to herself to the sight of my discomfort.
"Umm" was all that I could comprehend at that time. Normally I wouldn't go for girls like Riley, but there was something about her that was sexier than any blonde bimbo with E cup boobs.
Riley smiled and put her top back on. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't tease you like that" She said as she walked towards me to grab the bag I was holding with one hand and running her other hand across my hips, slightly tightening her grip when she felt how hard my dick was. God she knew how to get to me! She hadn't even slept with me!
I looked down at her and noticed the bruise on her neck was a dark shade of purple, almost black. At least I bit her harder.
"I'm gonna let you unpack" I said as I went back to my car to get the last bag with her stripper stuff and her laptop. I put them on her bed without saying anything and went just one door down to my bedroom. I was conflicting with myself. I really like Riley, but I don't want her to think I just want her for sex or that she was a stripper. As much as she turns me on I don't think she wants to sleep with me. Not yet anyways. She's still getting over her break up with Andy, but the teasing is really getting to me. It makes me want to pin her down and have my way with her. I want to do it so fucking bad. I yelled internally. The sexual tension between us was not dulling. It had intensified over the last couple of days and now she was living in my house. Fuck.
I'm meant to the partying, playboy, drunk of Black Veil fucking Brides and somehow I don't want that life anymore. My thoughts were interrupted when there was a knock at the door.
"Come in" it could only be Riley. I was wrong. She opened the door and had on a pair of black 7 inch heels.
"I thought I'd give you a little preview."
My jaw drop at the sexiness that radiated from Riley.
"I'm sure you were a hell of a stripper" I said trying to compose myself.
"I was thinking I'll put the shoes downstairs in the club, cause I prefer to practice with the heels on."
I was taken by surprise. "You plan on practicing?"
"Yeah, it helps me keep in shape and in a weird way it helps me relax." The thought of her practicing stripping downstairs, all hot and sweaty, in 7 inch heels made me tense.
"Well I'm gonna go finish unpacking, thought I'd just show the heels" she closed the door and left me sitting on the bed with my boner. Fuck. And I live with her. Fuck.