Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Thirteen: Back to work

Rileys POV

I had spent the rest of the day and part of the night unpacking and organising my new room. By the time I had finished it was 1:30 in the morning and decided I should sleep. It was strange knowing that I would be going to bed alone with no chance of waking up next to someone. I changed into my pjs and climbed into the king size bed alone. After half an hour of tossing I sat up and sighed. The bed felt so empty. I got up and gave in to the urge to see Ashley. I walked into the hall and knocked on Ashleys door for the second time today.
"Yeah?" I heard Ashley call.
I opened the door and saw Ash wrapped in a towel and drying his hair with another.
"Oh, sorry, I didn't realise..." this was awkward.
Ashley laughed at my discomfort and went back into the bathroom and swapped the towel for boxers. "Better?" He asked.
"Yeah, I've just seen too many situations where the towel falls off" I laughed nervously.
Ashley sat on the bed facing me. "So, why are you knocking on my door so late?" He asked with a smugness about him.
"I can't sleep. Do you mind if I sleep in your bed for a few nights? Just till I get use to living here."
I felt bad. I didn't want to stop Ashley from having a life, but if I didn't get sleep other people will suffer.
"Of course bub. You know you're always welcome in my bed. I'm just not going to bed yet."
"Well, ummm, you can come in my bed when you're ready then, probably best I get use to the room too."
"Sure" he said giving me a concerned look. "You okay?"
"Yeah, just hate sleeping alone."
I went back to my bed and lay awake waiting for Ashley to join me. I already felt better knowing someone would be there.
About 20 minutes later I felt Ashley get into my bed and put one arm around my waist. I already was half asleep and feeling Ashleys warm body next to me made me drift off with a smile on my face.

I woke up with Ashleys arm still around me. He was so adorable when he slept, but sadly I had to get out of bed. It had been 2 days since I went to work. Kimber is probably freaking out. I didn't tell her Andy and I broke up.
I carefully moved Ashleys arm so I wouldn't wake him to have a shower and get ready for work. I changed into black skinny jeans, black vans and tank top with The Roofs logo. Ashley was still sleeping when I left. I'm sure he'll find it weird waking up in my bed, without me.
Since I owned The Roof, I can pretty much rock up whenever I want, but Kimber still worried about me if I didn't show up at all.
It was 12 in the afternoon and we had a couple of people in the bar.
Kimber saw and looked like she was gonna faint.
"OMG!! RILEY! Where have you been? You never miss a day here!"
"I know, I know. Some shit went down with me and Andy, so we broke up."
"HOLY SHIT! Why didn't you tell me?! Where the hell are you living then?!"
"I'm sorry, I was really upset and the only person I wanted to talk to was Ashley. So, I've been staying there for the past couple of days." I said, almost ashamed.
"Oh my God, babe, I'm so sorry! I can't believe you guys broke up. What happened?"
"Long story short, he cheated on me, with that blonde, Juliet. That's why I haven't been to work. Ashleys been taking care of me. He even went to Andy house to get stuff for me. I had to move in yesterday. Anyways, enough about me, hows you and CC?" I asked wanting to change the subject before I start crying or wanting to break stuff.
"Oh umm, were good. I think he's planning a getaway for our anniversary, so I might have to take a couple days off."
"That's fine hun. Just let me know when."
We continued to catch up and we discussed potential anniversary presents for CC. At 9 business picked up further due to it being the weekend and some bands that were playing on the roof. At 4 am we were finally able to leave after a hectic night. Kimber walked me to my car and I hugged her.
"I've missed you Riley. Why don't you and Ashley come over on Sunday and we can all have dinner and drinks?"
"Sounds good. Drinks are definitely needed."
"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow?"
"Yeah. You can start later tomorrow. I'm gonna open up at 3. Come at 6?"
"Okay, thanks boss" she gave me a sailors salute and walked off to her car.
When I got home Ashley was asleep in my bed. I changed out of my work clothes and crawled into bed next to Ashley. He stirred as I tossed to find a comfortable position.
"Hey, you're home" he said sleepily.
"Yeah, was a busy night."
"I missed you today, you should woken me before you left."
"You looked so peaceful. Go to sleep doll. I was hoping to not wake you."
I snuggled close to him and kissed his neck and chest gently as he drifted off back to sleep.