Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Fourteen: Drunk words

Rileys POV

Saturday was another busy night at The Roof and I was happy to finally pour myself into bed at 5am like I had the previous night. This time Ashley was in his own bed. I didn't mind though, I was too tired to notice I was alone. I didn't even put my pjs on. I just collapsed on my bed, shoes on and all. I didn't even get under the covers.
I woke to someone laughing hysterically. The light streaming in from the windows was blinding as I tried to open my eyes to see who was disturbing me. Ashley stood in my bedroom trying hard to not laugh anymore than he had.
"What Ashley?" I mumbled into arm.
He laughed again and tried to compose himself. "I'm sorry, I thought I should wake you cause it's 3 in the afternoon and Kimber called me to make sure I knew about tonight."
"It's 3!" I said looking at my watch. I got up and felt disoriented. I was still dressed. I noticed some of my make up on my arm.
"I heard you come in around 5, but I didn't think you'd sleep this long."
"Ash, look at me! I was too tired to even take my shoes off" I said getting off of my bed.
"Well I suggest you start getting ready cause Kimber said to be there at 6" Ashley said looking at me with concern.
"Well get out of my room so I can shower!" I said annoyed. I hated being disturbed in the morning... Or whenever I wake up. There's no point talking to me cause I will be mean and if you can't handles it. Please fuck off.
I glared at Ashley and he finally got the message and went to get ready himself.
I showered to scrub off the smell of alcohol and ruined make-up.
I applied fresh make-up and tried my best to get hair the way I like. I walked into my new closet and saw all the clothes I forgot I had. Was nice having a huge closet.
Knowing Kimber she would want us to dress up, so I picked out my blood red strapless dress with sweetheart neckline. It was tight around my bust and flowed out from the waist down to just above me knee. I paired it with a light leather jacket and 6 inch black peep-toe heels. I added my own punk twist with a couple of chains and rings. I drowned myself in perfume cause I knew by the end of the night I might smell like alcohol again. I was doing some last touches on my hair, which I decided to curl and wear down, there was a knock on my door.
"Come in" I called to Ashley.
He stopped in his tracks when he saw me.
"What?"
He tilted his head and walked around me.
"What Ash?!" I was confused.
"You look gorgeous" he said holding his hands up as if to surrender.
"Oh" I said a little embarrassed. "You look good too" but then I really looked.
He wore black jeans, black shoes, a dark red shirt, which was rolled up to his elbows, but it was pretty much the same shade as my dress. He was also holding a black leather jacket. I giggled slightly.
"What?" Ashley asked.
"We match" I giggled again.
He looked down at himself then back at me.
"All well, too late anyways. We have to go, we're gonna be late!" He said grabbing my wrist and taking me to his car. Lamborghini's are not easy to get into with heels.
It was 6:15 when we got to Kimber and CC's house. Hope they aren't annoyed were late. CC opened the door before we knocked.
"Hey guys, come in. I think dinner is about ready." I gave CC a hug then ran straight into the kitchen to hug Kimber.
"KIMMIE!!" When I hugged her my new height didn't smash my face into her boobs.
"RILEY!!" She screamed back at me. "You look absolutely stunning!" She said.
"So do you!" I squealed back at her. She was wearing a dark blue halter neck, A-line dress which came to her mid-thigh. Her blonde hair was in a low messy bun, but she still made it elegant with simple silver drop earrings.
She got back to cooking while CC poured us all a glass of wine. I took the first sip.
"Oh my God, that was needed" I said. CC looked me slightly confused. "I have been around alcohol all weekend and not able to drink it, Kimber knows how I feel" Kimber held up her glass and said.
"You got that right doll! Cheers to the night off!" She then took a long sip.
Kimber then served up an amazing dinner of homemade lasagna, fresh salad and a roast chicken with vegetables.
"Holy shit Kimber, why did you make me eat so much" I said while leaning back on my chair.
Kimber laughed "I'm glad you enjoyed it" she said while got up and took the plates to the sink once we had all finished. Ashley and CC had the same look on their face.
"Time for a nap, aye boys?" I said as I helped Kimber clear the table.
"So. Much. Food." Ashley said.
"And I live with her" CC said and smiled at Kimber.
"AW! You guys are too cute!" I said patting CC's head.
The guys then went to the band room where CC has one of many drum kits and I was left alone with Kimber.
"So how are things at Ashleys?"
"There okay, still getting used to it. It's weird going to bed alone though. I'm so used to having Andy there when I wake up and he's not. I don't miss him or anything, but it's hard adjusting without him" I said as I felt myself getting choked up.
"Hey, hey. You don't need Andy. Don't let me ever see you cry another tear for him. You deserve so much more. I'm not used to seeing you like this, when did you become soft?"
I perked up immediately "I am not soft!"
"Exactly, that was a test, you passed, your still the gorgeous badass I know and love" she smiled at me.
"You bitch" I said jokingly.
We finished cleaning up and went outside to enjoy a glass of moscato while the boys were still occupied.
"I was thinking I might put together a bit of a scrapbook of all of me and CC's photos and memories, like when we first met, first date, when we moved in together, when we went on holidays, that kind of stuff. Just for something more sentimental."
"That sounds so adorable! You guys are seriously so cute, I can't stand it" I said making kissy faces at her.
After a couple of minutes Ashley and CC joined us outside for a drink. One drink turned into two and thats when the whiskey and vodka came out. We were all laughing and having a good time. Kimber and CC were all over each other and I was sitting on Ashleys lap. After a couple more drinks Ashley pushed CC into the pool and he jumped in after him.
"What the hell man?! How did I get so wet?" He ask looking confused, but still laughing. Me and Kimber stripped down to our underwear and jumped in hand in hand.
She went straight to CC and they locked lips. I saw Ashley checking me out and that's when I realised he wasn't as drunk as me.
"Are you having a good time Ash?" I asked purposely teasing him.
"You're really drunk Riley. You can't be a stripper right now" he said. My teasing must have been over the top then.
After staying in the pool for a few hours and drinking a lot more alcohol we dried off and decided to head home.
"Thanks for dinner guys! Kimber you're a fucking legend!" I said still quite drunk.
Ashley smiled and rolled his eyes as he held my shoes.
"Thanks guys. CC I'll see you soon, Kimber, what she said" he said pointing to me and smiling.
Kimber and CC quite drunk themselves waved at us from the door until we were out of sight.
Walking up the couple steps to the door was a hard task for someone as drunk as me.
"Ash! pick me up!"
Ashley laughed at my misfortune. "You are the funniest drunk doll."
He carried me all the way upstairs to my room and set me down on my bed.
"Goodnight Riley" he said turning away.
"Ashley!" I called
He stopped and looked at me.
"I love you."