Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Fifteen: Truth out

Ashleys POV

I set her down on her bed so she couldn't trip over anything else.
"Goodnight Riley" I said as I started to leave her room.
"Ashley!"
I turned back around to look at her.
"I love you" she said.
It was like hearing good music for the first time. Her emerald eyes gazed at me, but then I remembered, she was drunk.
The good thing about drunk people is that they tell the truth.
The bad thing about drunk people is that they don't remember anything.
"Riles, I love you too, but what are the chances you're going to remember this when you wake up."
She shrugged, "I'm just telling you how I feel doll."
I went over to her and kissed her forehead. "We'll talk in the morning bub" I said walking back to my room. I stripped down to my boxers and flopped on my bed.
What if Riley remembers what she said. What will happen then? And if she doesn't... I'll know something I'm not meant to. I went to sleep in hope that Riley would remember what she said. If she doesn't remember it will break my heart.

That morning I went downstairs to make some fresh coffee before Riley got up. I waited anxiously for her to get up. At 11:30 Riley finally made her way down the stairs and into the kitchen. I was silently watching her from the lounge room. She hadn't noticed me yet. She turned around and saw me staring at her. She smiled nervously.
"Hey Ash" she blushed deeply.
"Hey Riles, how'd you sleep?" I asked grinning.
"Not bad, could have been better."
"Last night was fun aye? We should have CC and Kimber over soon" I suggested.
"Uhhh, yeah, sounds good" she still looked nervous.
"So did you have fun last night?" I asked trying to shake her memory.
"Uhh yeah, Kimber was talking about presents for CC. She's so adorable when it comes to CC. They probably drank too much though" she laughed at the thought.
"They?" I questioned.
"Yeah, they were so drunk, I mean so was I, but I sober up fast."
What was she saying? Did she actually remember what she said.
"You weren't really drunk when you went to bed were you?" I asked nervously.
She walked over to me and placed her hands on my face. "Of course I remember. I just wanted to see what you would say."
"You are pure evil woman" I said standing up so I could wrap my arms around her.
"I love you Ashley. I alwa-"
I interuppted her with a kiss. I couldn't believe she loved me back. I have been resisted my love for her for so long, trying to ignore my feelings cause she was with Andy, but here she was in front of me.
"I love you too Riley. For so long I have loved you" I said pulling her up to my height so she wouldn't have to stretch. I kissed her again. This felt right. This was the first time I kissed her that actually meant something. I was never letting her go. Never going to mistreat her. Never let her fall without me by her side.