Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Sixteen: "Who loves who now?"

Rileys POV

"Did you know I met you before I met Andy?" I said leaning back on the couch with my legs over Ashleys lap.
We had planted ourselves on the couch and talked for hours. It was already 3:30 in the afternoon and it was like we had never talked before.
"No, there's no way you met me beforehand" Ashley shook his head.
"Don't you remember?"
He looked confused and shook his head again,
"It was the night I had moved to LA and I was really sad and in need of a drink. It was like 3 in the morning, this bar took my fake ID, cause I was 20 at the time. It had been such a sucky day so I started belting out Set The World On Fire and you heard me. You were in another room and only talked to me briefly, but we met! I asked to work there so I might see you again. That bar was the The Roof by the way!"
Ashley was lost in thought for a moment then something clicked and he gasped.
"THAT WAS YOU!" He shouted.
I smiled and nodded.
"What the hell! I knew you could sing, but the girl I met that day was amazing!"
"I AM THAT GIRL!" I shouted at him.
"No, I know, this is just crazy. How did it not click that I had met you before?" He looked away again, then looked wide eyed at me. "Sing, right now!" He demanded.
"Uhhh,,, 'Take your hands in mine, it's ours tonight, this is a rebel love song'."
"Yeah, I can't believe I never made the connection before" Ashley was acting like he had discovered the cure for cancer.
"Chill Ash, besides, being in a band is your thing, the bar is mine" I said smiling.
Ash glanced at the clock on the wall "I have to go soon, meet up with the guys and get in the studio."
"Don't you dare say anything about us to the guys, especially Andy" I said all of a sudden serious. "I mean it Ash, Andy will get so jealous and I'm not ready to label this" I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and my anxiety creeping up on me.
"Riles, calm down. I promise I won't say anything until you want me to" his brown eyes looked into mine and I relaxed slightly.
"Okay, well I'm gonna go workout" I knew that would annoy Ash cause by workout I meant practice stripping.
"What? Now! Just as I'm leaving! You are a horrible human being Riley. You do this on purpose!" He continued yelling at me as I smiled and walked downstairs to the club.

Ashleys POV

I drove over to the studio thinking about Riley and how this changes things for us. What do I tell the guys? What do I tell Andy? He'll be fine with it, I mean he cheated on her!
I reached the studio and the guys were all there ready to go. Andy was discussing his vocals with the producer, which gave me a moment to pull CC aside and talk to him.
"Hey Ash" he said when I finally got to him in the back room of the studio with him and his drum kit.
"Hey CC, can I talk to you for a sec?"
"Yeah man. Hey hows your hangover, my was so brutal this morning."
"Uhh, I was okay, I didn't drink as much as I thought. Same with Riley."
"You guys were so cute last night! I didn't realise you guys were so close" CC commented.
"Well thats what I wanted to talk to you about" CC gave me a questioning look.
"Okay, whats up?"
"Okay, for a while I've had a crush on Riley, but never been able to act on it cause she was with Andy. Last night while I thought she was drunk she told me she loved me. I never thought this would happen, but were both scared of what Andy will think" as I was saying all this I watched CC facial expression change.
"Wow man, this is a lot process. This explains a lot though. You and Riley have always had a very flirtatious relationship, but now it's more than that. I say fuck Andy, he should be happy that you guys are happy, after all, he's the one who cheated on her. OH! That means you'll have a date to the wedding!"
"Wedding?! What wedding?"
"Oh shit, I wasn't gonna tell anyone, but I'm gonna propose to Kimber this weekend" he pulled out a velvet black ring box and showed me the ring.
"Holy fuck CC! You're serious about this!" CC never seemed the type.
"Yeah man, Kimber is amazing, she gets me and I don't know what I would do without her" he said getting all sentimental.
"Well I wish you all the best. How are you gonna propose?"
"Umm well we're going to Hawaii this weekend. Shit, theres another surprise I blew, but yeah, probably on the beach. Something simple, but romantic" his mind seemed to wonder in the thought.
"Sounds good man, I'm sure I'll hear all about it when you get back, but do you think I should talk to Andy?" I said wanting to get to topic.
"If you think he'll be okay with it. There's no point in prolonging it cause you and Riley already live in the same house, something was bound to happen without your initial feelings anyways, whether its love or sex" CC had such insight sometimes.
"Its love, I have never felt this way about anyone. Riley is different. We connect on a level that isn't sexual for once, even though sex with her would be good!"
"You haven't had sex with her?!" CC asked surprised.
"Nope."
"You must love her!" CC shouted. Andy walked in at the that moment.
"Who loves who now?" Andy asked.
CC gave me a nod to tell Andy.
"I love Riley and she loves me" I said nervously.
Andys expression went from curious to confused to angry. Then he punched me squarely on my nose and I tasted blood.