Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Seventeen: Beaten

Andys POV

"I love Riley and she loves me" Ashley said nervously.
I felt a mixture of feelings. Was this happening? Shit, it was. I felt a wave of anger come over me and in the moment I punched Ash.
He stumbled back with his hand over his face. He moved his hand and there was blood gushing out of his nose.
"I'm sorry Ash. I-I've got to go" I said with my hands shaking.
"Where are you going Andy?!" I heard CC yell to me, but I was already out the door. I couldn't think. I needed to talk to Riley. I raced over to Ashleys house not knowing what I was actually going to say, but I didn't care. I parked right behind Rileys car so she wouldn't be able to getaway and went up to the porch. I had a key to Ashleys house, back from when I use to crash there after a night out. I turned the lock and the door opened silently. I heard music coming from the downstairs club. What the hell would she be doing down there?
As the stairs opened up to the room, I saw Riley dancing on the stripper pole in black sports shorts and sports bra.
She hadn't noticed me yet so I went over to the stereo and pressed pause.
She stopped and looked around until her eyes touched me.
"Andy! Ohh my god, what the fuck are you doing here?!"
"Just checking in on you. See how you are doing. Obviously you are trying to impress Ash" I said slightly annoyed.
"Oh no, Andy this isn't what you think! Please leave" she asked. but I ignored her.
"Ashley said something interesting today" she looked at me worried, but I continued. "He said that you guys were in love!" I said moving closer towards her.
"Andy you have to understand, this was never an intention okay? Before I met you I was a regular person, meeting you guys was the best thing that ever happened to me and Ashley gives an actual fuck about me!" She said now yelling at me. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her off the platform so I could tower over her.
"Andy! You're hurting me!" I didn't realise I was crushing her wrist, but I didn't care.
"Were you cheating on me with him!" I yelled at her.
"God Andy, get over yourself. I would never do that. I loved you! More than anyone I had ever met. You were my first love and as much as I hate you right now, I will always have feelings for you, but you have to let me move on. You have! You're the one who cheated on me! You didn't want me anymore Andy!" She was right. I'm the one who ended it with us. I felt my face soften and let go of her wrist. Her hand was purple and her wrist was looking close to black. Did I really grip her that tightly?
"I'm sorry Riley" I said hugging her. She didn't hug me back. "I just can't think of you already with someone else."
"You're already with someone else. Ashley has actually been there for me. Picked up the pieces you left!" She continued to yell at me. "I think you should leave. We'll talk another time, when you're not trying to hurt me" she said going upstairs.
I followed her out of the club to the kitchen. She got an ice-pack for her wrist and cringed at the pain.
"I'm sorry" I said again.
"Just go Andy, I can't talk to you right now. I promise we will talk this out, but not now."
At that I nodded and walked out the door, looking back to see Riley hunched over the counter sobbing.

Ashleys POV

After Andy left I went to go check the damage on my face. It wasn't broken, thank God! Just bruised. It will look worse tomorrow. I decided to home. Hopefully Riley won't over react to this. I'll just say I tripped. The last thing she needs to worry about is Andy knowing about us.
I got home to see Riley sitting on the kitchen floor cradling her wrist in an ice-pack and crying. She looked up when she heard my footsteps.
"YOU TOLD HIM!" Shit. I was outed. "Oh my God, what happened to your face" she said getting up to have a closer look.
"Andy punched me when I told him that I loved you. Then he left and ran away" I said annoyed.
"Yeah, he came here!" She yelled.
"Wait, what do you mean her came here?! Did he do this to you!?" I said pointing at her wrist.
She looked paniced "He said he was sorry!"
"He can't do that to you Riley! Are you okay? What happened!?" I demanded.
"He just came storming in wanting to know if this was happening while we were still together. Can you believe that?! He accused ME of cheating!" She said wiping the tears from her face.
I removed the ice-pack from her wrist to have a proper look. The bruise had turned into a deep purple.
"Does it hurt?" I asked putting the ice-pack back.
"Yeah, but I don't think he fractured anything. It will heal in a couple days. I think you need to to ice your nose doll" she said getting another ice-pack from the freezer.
I laughed as we both stood in the kitchen with ice-packs.
"Whats so funny?" She asked.
"We were both beaten up by Andy and we are both stronger than him."
"Andy is pretty strong, when he wanted power he took it" she said re-adjusting the ice-pack.
"Are you talking about in the bedroom?" I said curiously.
"We never had a dominance struggle, it was more about the feeling" she said looking at me. Her eyes seemed seductive. It wasn't until now that I noticed what she was wearing. Her body was so fucking hot in workout clothes.
I stepped towards and leaned in to kiss her passionately. We both dropped our ice-packs to the floor. She relaxed into it and jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck and hands in my hair. I lifted her so she was sitting on the counter. God she had a firm ass! I was getting hard.
The mood was soon ruined when Riley accidentally bumped my nose and I cried out in pain.
"OWW, shit, oww!" I cried out, breaking our kiss.
"I'm sorry!" She said, still sitting on the counter with her hands over her mouth.
"Damn! But I really wanna keep kissing you right now" I said putting my hands back on her waist.
She wrapped her arms around my neck again and kissed my neck and said "I know doll, I know, but I don't wanna hurt you. Why don't we wait until we don't have bruises by Andy and only each other?"
"Awww, but I wanna give you some bruises now!" I said playfully biting her neck.
"Ashley! Come on, were gonna hurt ourselves further if we do anything now."
I sighed and gave up. I stepped away from her and she got down from the counter.
"Okay, but when my nose and your wrist is better, we are resuming this!" I said giving her one last kiss.