Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Nineteen: Purdy Kitty

Ashleys POV

I opened the door to my bedroom and saw Riley on my bed in Hello Kitty lingerie. I wasn't sure whether she was just teasing me or if it was actually an invitation for sex.
"What do you think?" She said sweetly.
"Ummmm, I'm actually speechless" I really didn't know what to say.
"Did you know my stripper name was Purdy Kitty?" She said getting off the bed and standing in front of me. I gulped
"Riley, if you are teasing me, it is a very cruel thing. Especially in what you're wearing" I said trying to not look at her too much so I wouldn't get too hard.
"I'm not teasing Ash. I want you and you've wanted me since the day me and Andy got together" she said putting her hands on my hips.
I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed her tiny waist and pulled her up to my height and kissed her passionately. I felt her legs hook around my waist and I slid one hand down to the small of her back. I walked over to the bed to lay her down and I climbed on top of her. She yanked at the edge of my t-shirt and I helped her get it off. I ran my hands over her chest massaging her breasts through her bra.
I pulled away from her lips and kissed her neck and her collarbone. I heard her moan slightly, so I must have hit a sensitive spot. She ran one hand through my hair and pulled me back to her lips. She then ran her hands down my chest and felt my hard on through my jeans. It was getting a bit uncomfortable. Then, like she read my mind she undid my jeans and I pulled them off. She kissed my neck and playing bit me. I then straddled her and she arched her chest into me. I ran my hands up her back searching for her bra clasp. It came off freely and I immediately started kissing down her neck and her breasts. I felt her body writhe with pleasure.
"Get on your back" she said. I obeyed and let her straddle me. She kissed neck and nibbled my ears. I moaned as she kissed my chest and worked her way down my stomach. She traced her tongue over my outlaw tattoo and along my hips above my boxers. I the one writhing now. I felt her look up at me and she had an evil look in her eyes.
She pulled off my boxers and licked the tip. At this point I was gripping the headboard. She didn't hold back. She deep throated me and I couldn't hold it in much longer. She twirled her tongue around me and licked between the slit. God! She was a fucking natural at this!
I then grabbed her up and put her on her back. I kissed her nipples and continued down to her hips. I bit down hard on her stomach and she let out a loud moan. I smirked and dug my fingers into her hips and pulled off her underwear. I noticed the bow and it was like unwrapping a presented. Kinky. I thought to myself.
I slid two fingers in to get her use to the feel. Her body arched as I moved them in and out.
"Are you ready for this?" I asked kissing her stomach.
She grabbed my neck and pulled me up so we were face to face. "Don't treat me like I haven't done this before. I need you inside me" she said, then licked my bottom lip.
I inserted myself in her. Her was actually quite tight, but felt so good. I let out a series of moans as I pushed myself in and out of her. She thrusted in time with me, making her need to dig her nails into my back.
"Holy fuck Ash! You're so big, it almost hurts!" She cried out. It only made me thrust harder and faster. She continued to let out moans.
"Oh my God Ash, I think I'm.." She paused and bit down hard on my neck.
I finished seconds later and I laid down on the bed next to her. We were both panting as we stared at the ceiling.
I rolled over on my side so I could look at her. "You are amazing" I said.
"I know. Was it worth the wait?" She asked.
"Definitely" I said lightly kissing her neck. I noticed she still had the cat ears on and laughed a little. That made her self conscious.
"Whats so funny?" She asked sounding worried.
"Your 're still wearing the cat ears" I said giggling at her.
"Ohh" she said touching her head and taking them off.
"I think they are cute. So Purdy Kitty?" I asked curiously.
She laughed at herself. "Yeah umm, I was pretty much in love with you guys then and I needed a stripper name. You came to mind" she said rolling on her side so she could look at me.
"You know, were a bit tight for a stripper."
"Strippers don't have sex with their clients, you are thinking of hookers. I was a virgin till I met Andy" she said looking down at her hands.
I can't say I wasn't shocked because I was. "But you act like you have so much experience and with what just happened I would think that" I said not hiding my shock.
She continued looking down a her hands "Well I didn't want you to think I was all innocent and not think I'm sexy."
"Riles, you are sexy no matter what" I said cradling her face so she would look at me. "Are you okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, just a bit tired, do you mind if we go to sleep" she said lying on her back.
"Sure doll" I said a little confused. Did I say something? I went to sleep in hope Riley would talk to me tomorrow morning.

Rileys POV

Ashley went straight to sleep. I lay awake in his arms.
I get that I act like a slut, but I'm far from it. I suppose I felt insecure when it came to guys. When I was in collage guys would hit on me a lot and I would generally ignore it. I always thought, they just want to sleep with you, nothing else.
What if that happens here? What if now that Ashley has had me he won't want to be with me anymore?
No. Me and Ashley both wanted this. He said he loved me, that mean something right?
I was worrying about nothing.
I snuggled in closer to Ashley and went to sleep.