Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Twenty Four: Surprise!

Rileys POV

Ashley handed me the keys to open the house. I couldn't wait to just pour myself a whiskey and relax on the deck.
I basically felt up the wall looking for the light switch. I found the panel and flicked the switch.
"SURPRISE!" I stumbled back and covered my face with my hands. The band and their girlfriends were all there.
I looked back at Ashley and felt my face heat up. This is what he was talking about on the phone.
I went into the house and everyone came up to hug me and wish me a happy birthday.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RILEY!!" Kimber screamed at me. She pulled me into a hug and the added height with her heels forced my face directly between her breasts.
"Thanks Kimmie" I said still in shock.
"So were you surprised?" she said pulling me towards the kitchen where it was a little more quiet.
"Umm yeah! This whole day has been a surprise! Look!" I said holding up my hand to show her my taped tattoo.
"Oh my God! You got a tattoo!"
"No. Me and Ashley got tattoos! Their lyrics and they link up" I said excitedly. "I can't believe wanted to do this! Kimber, I've never had someone want to this, I almost don't believe it!" I said lightly touching the tape.
"Riley! Believe it! I see the way Ashley looks at you, CC sees it too. He loves you!" She said shaking my shoulders with excitement.
I was soon dragged away by Ashley saying we should get changed since everyone was more dressed up.
He put on black jeans and the blood red shirt that matched the dress he packed for me.
I put on the dress and a short leather vest. I would have worn heels, but my feet hurt and put on black sandals instead.
Ashley watched me retouch my make-up in the bathroom mirror.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing, you're just beautiful. I'll meet you out there" he said leaving me to finish up.
I walked out the bedroom to be face to face with Juliet.
"Oh, hey Riley, you look nice" she smiled at me.
I wasn't sure how to respond. "Hey Juliet, uhh thanks. I was just heading back out there" I said.
"Yeah, umm I just wanted to talk to you for a minute" she said.
"Okay" I said a little confused.
"Look I ahh... I want to say that I'm sorry for what happened with you and Andy. I know it was ages ago and that its not something you want to talk about, but I felt bad. I think it was horrible what Andy did to you and I wanted to make sure that there were no hard feelings between us" she seemed like she actually cared about how I felt.
"Uhh, thanks Juliet. Umm no, no hard feelings. Honestly, I was hurt, but if we didn't break up I would have never gotten with Ashley. Ashley loves me and I think he is for me" I said confidently.
"Thanks Riley, I would really like us to be friends" she said hugging me. I was taken by surprise. This day was full of them!
"No problem Juliet" I said awkwardly hugging her back. She was tall like Kimber.
We walked back out to the deck where everyone had settled. Ashley and Andy were looking at me and Juliet as we walked towards them. We reached them and Juliet took Andy out onto the deck. Andy looked back at us confused.
"What just happened?" Ashley asked.
"She wanted to make sure there were no hard feelings between us. She wants to be friends" I said straightening Ashley shirt.
"Well that was nice of her" Ash said, a little unsure.
"Its just one surprise after another today" I said exhausted.
"Maybe I should have organised everyone to come over tomorrow, you look so tired" he said touching my face.
"Nahh its okay, come on lets get a drink" I said dragging him towards the bar.

Andys POV

I watched Ashley and Riley for a moment. I had never seen Riley look so happy. I had to admit I was a little jealous. I had never seen her smile like that when she was with me. Maybe it was for the best. Ashley actually loved her, whereas I kind of... Discarded her.
Juliet came back with our drinks.
"I talked to Riley" she said taking a sip.
"And?" I said trying not to care.
"Shes actually really nice. I think we could be friends" she said smiling and putting her arm around my waist.
"You probably could. She won't want to be around me though" I said looking down at my drink.
"Andy, come on. She'll warm up to you again. You hurt her. You can't expect her to want to be around her ex. Its probably bad enough that her current boyfriend is friends with her ex" she said looking at Ashley making Riley a drink.
"Juliet, its been four months. She's barely talked to me and when I found out about them I punched Ashley and I squeezed Rileys wrist so hard it went purple. I understand why she wouldn't want to talk to me too much."
"But didn't she say that you guys could be friends? At least for Ashleys sake?" She asked.
"Yeah, she did, but I rather not push her into it. She'll come to me when she wants to. Besides I have a feeling she doesn't know that we are going on tour next month. Shes never been apart form Ashley for more than a weekend. I wonder how she'll go" I said trailing off.
"What? Are you actually worried about her?" She caught me off guard with the question.
"What?! NO!" I said skulling the rest of my drink and walking away from Juliet to get another.
Ashley and Riley were still at the bar trying out different drink combination. Ashley was laughing at Rileys reaction.
"What did you make her try?" I asked
"Umm, I think a mix of tequlia, vodka, whiskey and orange juice" Ashley said making Riley finish the drink.
"Eww, that was disgusting. Make me another and add the raspberry cordial" me and Ashley gave her a look. "What?! If you want me to stay awake I have to drink! Oh did you see the tattoos me and Ash got today!" She said excitedly holding up her hand.
"Ashley was so cute, I can't believe he wanted to get one together" she squealed.
Ashley handed her the drink and she left us to go find Kimber.
"Cute Ashley" I said looking at his half of the tattoo.
"Yeah, to be honest I thought she wouldn't go for, but I think she was just surprised that I wanted to get one together" he said pouring himself a whiskey. "I'm surprised you never wanted to get one with her" he continued.
"Oh, yeah, you know I never thought of it. She never really talked about getting more tattoos. I mean she said she got the stars done in Vegas, but never mentioned anything about getting others" I said scanning my memory and trying to remember old conversations.
"Actually Andy she has said that she has been wanting to get a sugar skull design for a while now, that and I think she wants to get more lyrics. I just think she hasn't gotten them yet cause she hates sitting there for hours" Ash said.
I raised an eyebrow. "Really?"
"Yeah, she gets bored easily" I pondered that for a moment and poured myself another drink. I looked up when I heard a thud on the deck.
"Oh my God, Riley are you okay?" I heard Kimber say. In that instant Ashley went from standing next to me to hovering over Riley. He really did love her.
Ashley carried her inside and went upstairs to their bedroom.
The guys came inside and joined me near the bar.
"What happened?" I asked.
"Not sure, but she had definitely had too much to drink" CC said looking towards the stairs.
Coincidentally Ashley came back downstairs.
"Hey guys, Riley just had too much to drink and is going to turn in, its been a long day. Shes been trying to stay awake for you guys, but her body said otherwise. I'm going to make sure shes okay. You guys are all welcome to crash in the spare bedrooms. I'm gonna go say goodnight to the girls."
I've never seen Ashley care about someone so much. Maybe it is best that they ended up together.