Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Twenty Five: Troubled Thoughts

Ashleys POV

I woke to the sun streaming into the room. I squinted at the brightness, trying to shield my eyes. I turned over and tried to go back to sleep. It was no use. I got up and closed the curtain so Riley could sleep as long as possible. She pretty much passed out from exhaustion last night. I pulled the covers up over her and kissed her head.
I went downstairs to find Andy, Juliet, Kimber and CC already up. The others decided to go home.
"Hey Ash, is Riley still sleeping?" Kimber asked while she made pancakes.
"Yeah, I don't think she'll get up for a while. She drank a bit, plus it was a long day yesterday. I feel bad, I should of had planned it so it was more spread out" I said sitting down at the table with the others.
"Don't worry about it. I'm sure she enjoyed every minute of it" Kimber said placing a huge stack of pancakes on the table and went back to the stove to make more.
"So whats the plan for today?" Andy asked mid bite.
"Andy! Don't talk with your mouth full" Juliet nagged.
I laughed and shook my head at him. I swallowed my food before talking.
"We could just chill on the beach. Relax. I'm pretty tired myself" I said stretching my arms. "Did you guys bring swimming stuff?" I asked everyone.
"Of course, I wasn't going to come to Malibu and not swim" Juliet said getting excited. "Oh Andy, did you bring sunblock? You know I'll burn."
"So will I! I'm pale as!" He said holding out his arm that wasn't completely covered in tattoos.
When we were all done eating we left Andy and Juliet to clean up and then all get ready to spend the day outside. I went upstairs to change into my board shorts. I tried to be as quiet as possible, but even after knocking over something in the bathroom, it didn't even make her stir. Was she breathing? I put my hand on her face. Her skin was boiling, I think she was running a fever. I was best to let her sleep, if she were awake she would just be in pain.
I went back downstairs to see Andy playing around with the stereo and trying to make it reach the deck.
"Nahh man, no music" I said shooing him away from it.
"Why? Were a fucking rock band, we live for music" he said pushing me aside.
"But Riley is sleeping and I think she is sick!" I said getting annoyed.
"Who's sick?" Kimber said heading towards the deck in a hot pink bikini and her blonde tied up in a high ponytail.
"Riley. I was in our bedroom and I dropped something in the bathroom and she didn't even stir. I felt her face and it was boiling" I said starting to worry myself.
"Maybe you should wake her up just to make sure she feels okay" Kimber said sounding worried.
"If she doesn't wake up in the next hour, I'll wake her."
I tried to distract myself and asked everyone if I should get the volleyball net out.
We played guys verse girls and surprisingly Kimber and Juliet were very athletic and were kicking our ass. We took a break, so me and the guys laid on the sand while the two girls went to cool off in the ocean. I check my phone and realised it had been nearly three hours since I said I would check on Riley. She still wasn't up. I raced upstairs to check on her.
She hadn't even moved.
"Riles?" I said touching her face. It was still quite warm.
"Riley? You wanna wake up? You feeling okay?" I gently shook her.
Finally her eyes fluttered opened and I signed in relief.
"You feeling okay doll?" I asked touching her face.
"Umm I'm not sure. Can you get me some water?"
I quickly went downstairs and grabbed a glass of water. She drank the whole thing, but still looked frail.
"How much did you drink last night doll?" I asked trying to count in my head.
"Umm not that much. It was whatever we drank at the bar together. I'm a lightweight, so two drinks in a short span of time will do me" she said stretching her arms above her head. "Oww" she cried, "What the fuck!?" she said lifting her t-shirt.
There was a huge purple-black bruise on her ribs.
"You must have done that when you fell" I said having a closer look. "Riles, try sitting up" I said worried.
She obeyed, but she was constantly cringing at the pain.
"I have a feeling something is broken. I'm going to get Andy, he'll know if it is."
"Why Andy?" She said giving me an annoyed look.
"Cause he'll know what it looks like" I said leaving the room and grabbing Andy by his wrist from his beach towel.
"What the fuck man!" He yelled at me.
"You need to see this!" I said trying to rush him.
I got back to the bedroom and Riley had pulled her top down.
"Riles, show him" she reluctantly raised the side of her top to reveal the bruising. I could see on her face that she was in pain.
"Shes got at least two broken ribs. Riley, don't you remember doing this?" Andy asked.
"Andy, I was drunk and tired. I could have slept all day if you hadn't woken me."
"I'm gonna take her to the hospital" I said changing into normal clothes and grabbing a pair of shorts and shoes for Riley.
"Andy leave, I need to help her get dressed" I said.
"Why? Nothing I haven't seen before" he said smirking.
"Andy, I swear to God, do not be a cocky prick right now cause I can't take it. My ribs hurt, my head is throbbing and I just want to sleep. I'll ask you this time. Leave!" She barked at him.
He held his hands up and walked backwards out the room.
"I'm so turned on by you right now" I said once Andy retreated.
"When I feel better, we can have wild crazy sex, but for right now can we please get me bandaged?"
I smiled at her. "I love you" I said kissing her forehead and scooping her up in my arms.
"OWW" she screamed and cringed at the pain.
"I'm sorry!" Was all I could say as I carried her downstairs to the car and to the hospital.
Hopefully she would be better by the time I left on tour. I would hate having to leave her like this.