Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Twenty Six: Tour time

Ashleys POV

"Can't we just push them back just a couple more weeks?" I pleaded with Andy.
"No Ash! We can't. We already had to break up the tour schedule for CC's wedding in August for 3 weeks. We can't postpone the first 2 months of the tour for Riley!" Andy yelled and took a long drag of his cigarette. "I'm sorry man, but this has been planned for months. Riley will be fine. Can't Kimber look after her?"
"No! She can't cause someone has to run The Roof!" I said frustrated. "Okay, fine have it your way! But if something happens to Riley while we're gone I will not hesitate to get on a plane and come home!" I yelled and left Andy outside to smoke.
"No luck aye?" Juliet said looking up from her laptop.
"None. I feel bad, I can't leave Riley, but I can't bail on the tour" I said collapsing on their couch.
"I can always go to your house and check on Riley."
"Thats nice of you to offer, but you'd have to clear it with Riley. Shes already pissed that I didn't tell her about the tour. Now she has to appoint a new manager to help Kimber out while she's recovering. She'll be better in about 6 weeks, but I'm only here for the first 2 weeks of her recovery" I said ranting.
"It's not like the bar is open all day everyday" Juliet pointed out.
"Yeah, but she normally organises the bands that play every week, and that could happen or change at any time of the day. Kimber is taking over for now, but yeah, she just needs to be there" I sighed. "I better get home. Riley won't sleep all day" I said lifting myself off the couch and going back outside to say bye to Andy.
"Look, Andy, I'm sorry, I'm just worried about Riley" I said feeling guilty for yelling at him.
"All good man. I'd be the same if it were Juliet" he said, finally leveling with me.
"Thanks man, well I'm gonna go cause I'm sure Riley is awake by now" I said laughing nervously.

I got home to Riley still sleeping. I felt like thats all she did for the past week. I hated knowing that I was leaving next week and her being mad at me. I couldn't have that on my mind when we left.
I decided to wake her up, she'd been sleeping for over 12 hours! I needed to talk to her.
"Riles" I said climbing onto the bed in her bedroom. "Riles, you gonna wake up?"
"Nope" she said sleepily.
"Come on doll, I need to talk to you."
"Fine, I can't like this anways. Do you know how hard it is for me to not toss and turn!" She said trying to sit up. "Whats up Ash?"
"Riley, you know I don't want to leave. Especially now."
"I'm not mad about that Ashley. I'm mad cause you took so long to tell me. The only reason you told me when you did was because I broke my ribs. If I didn't when were you gonna tell me?"
"I just didn't want to think about leaving you cause I love you and it would mean that you would be thinking about me leaving and I didn't want that" I said looking at her from between my lashes. Her face softened.
"I love you too Ash. I just wish you'd told me earlier so I could prepare myself to be without you. In the last five months the most time we've spent apart is a weekend. Now I have to go two months" she said reaching for my hands. "I'll miss you like crazy."
"I'll miss you too" I said kissing her.
She lent into the kiss and tangled her hand in my hair.
"Riles, best not to do this now" I said trying to push her away.
"But I want you" she said pulling me closer and kissing my neck.
"Doll, your ribs aren't going to agree with this" I said trying to warn her.
"I don't care" she said pulling me in for a passionate kiss.
Her tongue brushed my bottom lip and I couldn't hold back any longer. I kissed down her neck and bit her hard at the bottom of her neck then sucking it so it would leave a bruise.
She cried out in pain and pleasure. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her down so she would be lying on her back, but I forgot about her ribs.
"OWW!" she screamed. "ASHLEY!"
I pulled away, startled by her scream.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I said removing myself form the bed so I couldn't hurt her again.
"We can't even have sex before you leave!" She cried.
"Don't say it like that Riles. It will make me want it more!" I hated it when she teased me like that.
"The night you get back for the wedding, you are to come to me straight away! Don't care if I'm sleeping or at work!" She said frustrated with the situation.
"I'm sorry doll" I said sitting next to her on the bed. "I promise, when I get back, we'll spend as much time as possible together before we go back on tour. At least you can help Kimber with last minute wedding plans without having to guys around" I said trying to cheer her up.
"I suppose. I might close the bar for a couple weeks though. I trust Kimber and all, but with the wedding being stressful as it is, I can't make her run the bar too. Just till I feel better."
"Do whatever you need to doll. Just take it easy, okay?"
"Okay" she said holding her hands up to surrender.
I kissed her forehead and carefully cuddled her so I wouldn't hurt her.

Tour day came too soon, but I had to leave. I had packed everything the night before and left it in the entrance ready to go. At 7:00 am there was banging on my front door.
I let in the other band members and they helped me with my stuff.
Riley managed to make it out of bed and down the stairs to say goodbye.
"It's just two months, I'll be back before you know it" I said placing my hands on the sides of her face.
"I know. I'll miss you. This house will be empty without you" she said a tear sliding down her cheek.
"Hey, don't cry, you won't be alone. I'll call as much as possible and I'm sure Kimber will come over" I said wiping away her tears.
CC overheard our conversation and butted in. "Actually Kimber said she's staying here for the next two months so she can plan everything and be with you."
"When she coming?" Riley asked.
"Probably tonight. Call her later, she probably went back to sleep" CC said grabbing Ashleys bass.
"Well thats everything Ash, we got to go!" Andy called.
"I love you Riley. I'll be home soon. I promise."
"I love you too Ashley."
I gave her a long kiss and reluctantly left. This was going to be the longest two months of my life.