Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Twenty Seven: Porn

Rileys POV

It has been a month since the band left for touring. It has actually gone surprisingly quick. Kimber moved into Ashleys house while my ribs heal, but we've had so much fun. Since I closed The Roof while I was recovering, we focused completely on wedding planning. Juliet, Sammi and Ella all came over to help. We were the girls of BVB. It was weird to think that none of them were single. It was nice to hang with them without the guys around.
Today was the day I was getting my bandages off and we were getting our bridesmaids dresses fitted.
"Riley! We have to go! The fitting is at 2:00 and we have to get to the hospital early so we won't be late!" She yelled from downstairs.
"I'm coming" I yelled back putting my shoes on.
She was in her car with the engine running, waiting for me.
"About time!"
"Oh shut up. Lets go" I said putting my seat belt on.
We waited for what felt like hours at the hospital for the doctor to remove all my bandages and to I'm okay.
We headed over to the dress fitting with plenty of time.
"I'm so excited to finally show you what the bridesmaids dresses will look like!"
"Sweetie, you can make us look as ugly as you like. It is your day" I said being completely serious.
"I could never make you look ugly" Kimber scoffed.
Juliet, Ella and Sammi were already outside waiting for us.
"Look guys! No more bandages!" I said lifting my top and moving my torso as much as possible.
They all smiled and laughed at my joy.
"And you still don't remember doing it" Ella said shaking her head.
I shrugged "All worked out fine."
"Yes, yes, your all better. Ladies, inside! You need to see these dresses!" She said rushing us inside.
"Riley, you're first" Kimber said pushing me into one of the giant change rooms. The shop assistant came in while I was undressing and she revealed the dress Kimber had chosen.
It was a long royal blue gown with a high neck line. The straps had sliver beads and went across the collarbone and draped over the shoulders and criss-crossed at the back. Blue was so my colour.
"You ready to show your friends?" The assistant asked.
"Yeah."
She opened the curtain and everyone gasped.
"Oh my God, its beautiful!" Ella said.
"If thats our dress, what does your dress look like?" Sammi asked.
"I'm getting mine fitted next week if you guys want to tag along" Kimber asked.
"Ahh yeah!" We all said in unison.
Afterwards me and Kimber headed out for dinner, then went home to Ashleys.
"Are you going to move back home now that I'm better?" I asked once we got in the door.
"Maybe. Are you going to open The Roof?"
"Probably, I've closed it for a month. I really should. I'll wait till Friday. Ooo! Can you take a picture of me one the stripper pole? I want to show Ashley I'm all better."
Kimber gave me a funny look. "Okay."
I gripped my legs around the pole and leaned back, popping my chest out.
I sent the picture to Ashley with the caption 'All better.'

Ashleys POV

It was 12:10 pm and I felt my phone buzz while getting for bed. I pulled it out my pocket to see a message from Riley. It was a picture of her on the stripper pole. I immediately felt horny. God I missed her. I decided to call her before I went to sleep.
I dialed her number and she answered on the second ring.
"Hello?"
"Hey Riles, feeling better I see."
"Yep, had the okay from the doc today" I could picture her smiling.
"Well then you'll be okay if I roughhouse you when I get home?" I said teasingly.
"I look forward to it. Only one month to go. I miss you."
"I miss you too. Can't wait to get home. I better go, we have to hit the road again. I'll call you tomorrow okay?"
"Okay, I love you" she said longingly
"Love you too" and I pressed end. I really did miss her.

The next month felt like forever, but finally we were home in LA. It was 2:00 am and had to unload all my stuff alone cause I was the last to be dropped off. I went looking for Riley and found her asleep on my bed. Looked like she had a night planned.
She was wearing leather bra and underwear with 8 inch black studded heels and one of my officer hats. She also had smeared herself in my black body paint to look like scratches and written 'PORN' across her stomach to match my bass. God! She looked so hot!
I sat on the bed and gently touched her face.
"Riles, I'm home" I said kissing her cheek.
Her eyes fluttered open and she focused on my face.
"ASHLEY!" She screamed and jumped up to hug me.
"Well I see someone has missed me. You look a lot like one of my basses" I said pulling her away.
She stood up and stepped back. "What do you think?"
"Hmmm" I smirked. "This is going to get messy" I said picking her up and kissing her.
As soon as I laid her down on the bed she wanted my top off. I nearly ripped it off and my jeans.
I kissed her passionately, running my hands over her body. I searched for the bra clasped but failed. Where the fuck was it!
"Ash, it unhooks in the front" she giggled at my frustrated face. It only made me want her more. I eventually got her bra off and kissed her chest, gently massaging her breasts in my hands. I kissed down her stomach and along her hips. She started to moan as I kissed between her thighs. I could feel her writhing as I teased her by slowly sliding my hands under the waistband of her underwear to pull them off. I started to lick her clit and I heard her gasp.
"Oh God Ash!"
I then pushed in two fingers while licking her. I could feel her body tensing up.
"Fuck Ash!"
I could tell she was close. I pulled off my boxers and my erection sprung free. I rubbed it against her and she wrapped her legs around me.
I felt her nails in my back as I thrusted into her.
"Ohh Riley, you feel so good!" I said thrusting slowly at first, then getting faster and harder. She arched herself into me and I kissed her neck. She moaned and dug her nails deeper into my back.
"Oh Ash, I'm..!" I felt her body tense around me in pleasure and release. "Get on your back" she instructed.
I let her get on top and kissed the tip and its length. Then licked it before putting it in her mouth.
"Shit! Riley!" I said grasping the sheets.
She massaged my balls with one of her hands and I was trying my hardest to not pull her up to me and bite her. I groaned in pleasure and settled for biting a pillow.
I could feel the back of her throat and I eventually came and she swallowed as always.
"Oh fuck, Riles! You get me every time!" I said as she laid down next to me.
"I know. You just have a spot that needs to be hit" she said cuddling to my side.
We got under the covers and slept nude.
"I'm glad you're home" she said as we got comfortable.
"Me too" I said yawning and wrapping my body around hers to go to sleep.