Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Eight: You don't love me

Rileys POV

I woke up and my head was throbbing. I could feel the dried tears on my face and my mascara had gone clumped on my lashes. I opened my eyes and realised I was pretty much lying on top of Ashley. I looked up to see if he was awake and to my surprise he was staring at me.
"Hi" I said nervously.
"Morning gorgeous" He smiled.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to invade your space or anything. I toss when i have things on my mind."
"It's okay, I'm a heavy sleeper."
I looked down and realised that at some point in the night I took off my jeans and was only wearing a t-shirt and my underwear. My bare legs were touching Ashleys, so he knew I wasn't wearing any pants.
Ashley sensed my sudden discomfort. "How about I go and make us some coffee so we can talk? Okay doll?" he gave me a caring look and I nodded. He got out of bed, pulled on some jeans and left me freshen up.
I washed all the ruined make up off my face and noticed how tired my eyes looked. I pushed the thought out of my mind, I had bigger things to worry about. I didn't bother putting my jeans on, my t-shirt was long enough to cover my ass.
I nervously went to downstairs and was greeted to smell of fresh coffee.
"Ash, what did you mean when you said that Andy didn't know how he was feeling right now?" I said getting straight to the point.
Ashley sighed as he handed me my coffee. "About an hour before you came here he called me and said that he had kissed Juliet. He said he wasn't sure if he should tell you cause he didn't want to upset you if it turned out to be nothing. I mentioned how you were worried about your relationship with him and that you suspect something. He thought you already knew about him and Juliet, so he freaked. I said that he should get Juliet out of his life if he wanted to keep you" Ash paused. My face dropped when I realised that Andys answer wasn't what it should have been. "He said that he wouldn't do it. He does love you, but..." He paused again.
"But...?" I persisted him to go on.
He looked down, "He said that there was something there with Juliet" he looked at me from between his eyelashes.
I was looking out the window with my hand over my mouth. A tear slid down my face as the truth hit me.
"Andy doesn't love me anymore" my voice cracked as I tried to hold in the tears.
Ashley took the coffee out of my other hand and hugged my torso.
"Baby, hey, hey, he does love you."
"No he doesn't. Not like he used to" I said between sobs.
"Riles, you know what, you deserve better. Listen, why don't you stay here, cause I'm guessing you don't wanna be around Andy right now."
I nodded and wiped tear off my face.
"Thanks Ash. I'm gonna go home and get some stuff then" I gave him a small smile and left to go get my stuff upstairs.

I slid the key into the lock at me and Andys house. It didn't feel like home anymore. Andy was waiting for me by the stairs.
"Oh my god, Riley! Where the fuck have you been?!" He seemed genuinely concerned.
"I was at Ashleys" I said coldly. He tried to hug me but I pushed him away.
"Riley, come on! Please listen to me. I love you, nothing can chan-"
"BUT SOMEONE HAS ANDY!" I yelled in frustration. "You don't love me. Not in the same way. So just do yourself a favour and stop lying to everyone." I ran upstairs so I could grab some clothes and essentials. Andy followed me, but I ignored him.
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to be at Ashleys for while, so don't come by cause he won't let you in" I said sharply.
"What did Ashley tell you?"
"He told me everything. Everything you guys talked about last night. How you wouldn't cut Juliet out of your life for me. How you didn't know how you were feeling. So for right now I think it's best that I leave." I said as I threw everything I owned into a suitcase. I didn't know how long I'd be at Ashleys, but I wanted to have everything I needed. Andy watched me the entire time, but didn't say anything further, knowing he had been outed.
When I had finally gotten everything I needed into two overstuffed suitcases I hauled them downstairs. Andy was pouting, but he didn't help me.
"Riley, you don't have to leave. Just stay. Please." He grabbed my face and forced me to look at him. His crystal blue eyes soften and he leaned in to kiss me, I relaxed slightly and put my hands on his waist, when there was a knock at the door.
I paused and frowned. Andy looked nervous, like he had done something wrong. I opened the door and there stood Juliet.