Status: WIP

Like a Ghost..

Out of the fog

That next morning Devin woke slowly. He was awake, but didn't open his eyes. He could hear Ricky breathing slowly and calmly. He opened his eyes and looked into beautiful blue eyes. Ricky smiled a little bit and seemed reluctant to moved. "Morning," he whispered, you could still smell the alcohol on his breath. "Morning," I smiled back. He still had no idea I knew, and I don't think I wanted him to. "Sorry I always crawl in your bunk," he started as he sat up a little, "you're just so much easier to talk to," he smiled at me. His lip rings shined in the dim lighting of the bunk. "It's cool. I don't mind" I smile at him. I liked this feeling of being on top of the world.
Ricky climbed out of my bunk and slid into his. I could hear him shuffle around and then drag his pencil across his journal paper. He was definitely writing about me. At least I hoped he was. My tummy fluttered nervously as I imagined what he was thinking. Does he think I'm hot? Does he like how I look or act? Questions swirled around in my head. I felt my face blush at each of them. I was a flustered mess.
I hopped out of my bunk and went into the restroom. I closed and locked the door. I took a few moments to stare into the mirror. My hair was messy and I had black smudges on my neck. Ricky must've cuddled with me and gotten his eye makeup all over me. I take a make up remover wipe and clean off my neck gently. It comes of pretty easily and pretty quickly. I smile at myself and just stare. How could some love me? I was so quiet and kept to myself. I shook my head trying not to psych myself out. I brush my hair and begin brushing my teeth.
I hear a knock on the door, "Dev can I come in," someone whispers. I open the door and standing there is Ricky. I smile and gesture for him to come in. I close and lock the door behind him out of habit. I spit the tooth paste saliva mess into the sink and rinse my mouth out. "You okay Rick?" I flash him a smile and he looks up at me. He stands on his toes and gets really close to my face. I don't fight it, but my face became flush red. He leans in closer and places a soft, light kiss on my lips.
My heart exploded into a series of even fast rhythms. Just as quickly as the kiss started it ended. His eyes met mine and his face was a bright red. I placed my hand under his chin, closed my eyes, and kissed him once more. I felt his body tense for a moment, but he soon melted into it. The kiss became more passionate. He licked my bottom lip begging for entrance, which I happily obliged. His tongue ran across mine as we kissed. He tasted like coffee, but not bitter. It was a sweet smooth taste.
The kiss slowly ended and he looked into my eyes. "Wow..." He whispered to himself I suppose. I smile like a big idiot and was sure I was blushing. We stood there in shock for a moment. I made the first move and slowly wiped the remaining make up from his eyes. "Ricky Olson you are the messiest person I know" I grin at him as I break the silence. I hear him giggle at me "yeah yeah okay mom" he laughs. I giggle a bit and finish cleaning his face. "Maybe you should walk out first," I smile "I'm not done waking up." He nods in agreement and heads for the door. "Almost forgot," he says as he spins on his heels placing an unexpected kiss on my lips, "one for the road," he winks and disappears out the door. I lock it back and smile, burying my face in my hands. I was blushing like an idiot, but this was just so wonderful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heating up