Status: WIP

Like a Ghost..

Another's Scream

I wake to the sound of screaming and sirens. I jolt up and smack my head on the wood paneling above the bed hard enough to make a gash in my head. The blood drips down my face and I bark in pain. I look over and Ricky is already gone.

I climb out of bed and quickly pull shoes on. I walk to the main part of the bus and Chris is pacing the floor. "What happened?" I question trying to calm Chris down a bit. "It's Ricky. He got up this morning and slipped in the bathroom. He cracked his head open and was gasping for air when I found him." Chris is hyperventilating and trying to not cry. My heart begins to race with every word he says. "Where is he now?" I say in a panic. "The closest hospital to us. General Med or something like that." Chris hugs himself and try's to breathe. I step out of the bus and jump in our rental car.

I forget about the blood dripping down my face and turn the key. The engine roars and I step on the gas. My heart is pounding in my chest as I turn corners and look for the hospital. I left my phone on the bus, not caring about what could happen to me. I finally find the hospital and park quickly. I rush inside the ER and begin screaming for Ricky. "Sir are you okay?" A concerned look crossed the nurses face. "I'm fine, I'm looking for Richard Olson." I begin feeling dizzy from my head wound. I must have smacked it pretty good. My head pounding, but I could only focus on Ricky. "Down the hall. Room 22." She said still eyeing my wound. I shouted a 'Thanks' and took off.

Running to the room. I unintentionally swung open the door. Peering in, my attention immediately caught Ricky. I closed the door and slowly approached. His hair was brushed back and a bandage covered the whole left side of his head. I grabbed his hand in mine. It was cold and frail. I pressed it against my lips and held it gently. His right eye fluttered open. "G-Ghost..." He mumbled and I perked up. He said my name. The first one he thought of was me. "I'm here Ricky." I held his hand a little tighter, letting him know I was staying.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this a while ago it was meant to be chapter 2 but fits better here. Enjoy :3