Status: WIP

Like a Ghost..

Remember me?

I ponder over what Chris said. Why did he looked so concerned for Ricky? I know they are friends but it was more than that. I sigh and then remember. Ricky has kept a journal ever since his mom passed. He wrote everything down. I quickly turn and run outside. They moved our bus to be closer to Ricky.

I hop on the bus and run straight to Ricky's bunk. I grab the black journal and quickly run out. I hurry to Ricky's room. His eyes lock on mine and then on the journal. "What is that?" He questions. I guess he doesn't remember that either.

"This is you," I smile, "thoughts, feelings, bad things that happen. You began writing it a few years ago. You were so excited about touring and you never wanted to forget." I smile at him and hand him the book. He opens to the newest entry. He reads for a moment and his face turns flush.

He sits there speechless for a moment and then locks eyes with me. My cheeks begin feeling flush. "So we? And we are? I finally fucking told you," he giggles to himself. I sit there in shock, "you finally told me? You mean--" "yeah. For a long time," he interrupts me and I stare at him. He grabs my shirt collar and pulls me into a kiss. It was sweet but surprised me. "Can you go get me some water?" He smiles and I nod.

I leave the room and bump into Chris. He looks upset. "Are you okay?" I question placing a hand on his shoulder. "N-no I'm... No I'm okay," he brushes my hand away and turns his head away from my eyes. "What's wrong?" I pry. I pray he doesn't cuss me out in the hospital. "I just.. It's hard for me to... UGH," he grabs both my cheeks and kisses me passionately. WHAT THE FUCK?!

I stand there for a moment and he pulls away. "I-I'm sorry," he turns and runs off, disappearing in the corridors. I just stand there in complete awe of what just happened. "What the actual fuck?" I whisper to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Things are twisting and turning and omg. XD enjoy?