Status: idk what the content rating should be >.<

Liberation

Secrets

"Pluto?" the teacher called on him.Pluto snapped out of his daydream."y-yes sir?" Pluto was silent with fear.
"What was the name of the ill fated ship that crashed on Planet Talen,the planet the Jumao live on?" The question dumbfounded Pluto.Panelepe almost fell out of her chair raising her hand. "Panelepe?" The teacher smirked. "GAIA!!!!" Panelepe squeaked. The teacher nodded and wrote the ship's name below his,which was Mr.Andre,he countined explaining the disaster and how it changed the Jumao people.

After class Mr.Andre motioned for Pluto to stay. There was a silence thicker than steel. "Its nice to meet a another survivor." Mr.Andre smiled. Pluto grinned and nodded with excitement. "Of course I guess this is no time for smiles,we are being hunted the goverment found out about the pods." The teacher frowned. "What happend?" Pluto was confused and Mr.Andre knew he was. "About eleven years ago the goverment mined our home planet dry of a valuble metal and so they decided to blow the planet and its people up...they thought we didn't knew but our atmosphere was thin enough to see their ship and we saved the children,women and doctors.I was a young doctor." Mr.Andre sat down and shook his head in remorse.
"W-wwho are we?" Pluto was shocked how close the man's story was to his nightmares. "The Raye people,striped men and women with dark hair and we developed lungs to withstand dust particales of the mines we worked for thousands of years.We were sorta more primative in the eyes of the mostly human ran goverment.However that must be our mud huts and simple sign language." Mr.Andre tried to push a laugh out of himself.

He changed the subject."Wanna know how to stop the hunts?" He asked with wonder. Pluto nodded excitedly. Mr.Andre handed him a flyer with a series of odd letters and dots. "Space Rebellion,Liberation." That very moment Pluto decided he will fight."I will personly teach you the martial arts and how to shoot like a rebel." Andre winked.
Pluto was brought to rebel meeting after rebel meeting until one night his human dad stopped him at the door. "Off to the libary again?" His stern voice scared Pluto. He nodded."My friends at security nabbed a couple rebels and they spilled about two Raye boys.Be safe..." Pluto knew his human dad was a goverment offical and things could get dangerous but he had to for the sake of his species.Mr.Andre taught him everything he needed to know and as a special gift for his sixteenth birthday the rebels would take out a hunting band.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN