Status: idk what the content rating should be >.<

Liberation

The Jumao Woman

After a couple days,Pluto returned to school. The first thing he saw as he walked into the class was the large purple eyes of Panelepe. "Pluto!" She squeaked. "Y-y-you know my name?" He asked turning red. She nodded giving him a yellow fruit with little spikes. "Its your first day back so I want to give a Jumao specialty,its a Veir fruit." She smiled. "Your too sweet." Pluto smiled. Panelepe's cat like ears twitched at hearing this. She inched closer to him. Mr.Andre walked into the classroom. Everyone scurried to their seats.

"Good morning class!" He smiled.The class responded with a pushed good morning. Mr.Andre started his lesson. Pluto looked back to Panelepe,she gave him a sweet smile. They ate lunch together. "Why are you so nice to me?" Pluto asked her. "I don't know,maybe its because I like you,like more than a friend way." Her tail wrapped around him. Panelepe rested her head on Pluto's shoulder. He always thought she was cute and since she wasn't mean to him like everyone else he felt the same way. Pluto lifted her head and embraced her. He kissed her. Panelepe smiled. "I love you Pluto." "Shhh..." And like that Pluto and Panelepe started dating. He met her parents,Pluto liked how spirited and caring the Jumao people were,they respected nature and they seemed to have a graceful stride when they walked. Panelepe taught Pluto the language of her people. "Wanna know what word love is?" She snuggled close to him. Pluto nodded. "Len." She poked his cheek. They smiled. Mr.Andre sighed. "What?" Pluto asked Mr.Andre. "I hate to break up this thing you call love and cuddling but you need to start training again,don't you want to avenge our planet?" Mr.Andre asked. Panelepe looked at Pluto and nodded. He gave her a goodbye kiss and left with his teacher.
♠ ♠ ♠
Was this a good chapter?