Bad Luck Hannah

Did Her Mom Just Cockblock Me?

Josh POV

"Is that a hickey?" Ricky frowned at me from the couch as we played video games in the back den where I'd first taken Hannah, he kicking my ass at Mortal Kombat.
Well.
Yeah.
Hannah was getting good at those.
I think she liked putting them wherever she could, actually.
"Probably."
When we'd hung out that Friday, it had actually gone well. I hadn't called that one a date, I didn't want to jinx it, and it had gone fucking great. We'd hung out all after school, we'd watched movies and actually talked and laughed until almost midnight before I'd had to take her home; her parents were extremely lenient where I was concerned, apparently. I wasn't sure if it was because of my mom or what, but her mom practically babied me.
And she did make really good lasagna.
"Well you guys are really moving, huh?" Devin gazed at me from the floor, one ear bud dangling from under his hair as he listened to music that I could hear from where I sat. "Is she not as shy now?"
Shy? Yes.
"She's not as much now, she did have to get used to me," I shrugged, feeling my pocket buzz. I hit pause, and Ricky scowled at me as I fished my phone out to see.

Hannah: wanna come watch movies? Mom n Dad r leaving for the weekend

Oh really?
I grinned.

Me: you wanna be around me w no parental guidance?

I knew she rolled her eyes.

Hannah: r u coming or what

I chuckled.
Of fucking course I was coming. To be around her when I didn't have to worry about her parents coming over or the guys being around --- prime time to see how far I could push.
how long had I been after this girl anyway?
A month and a half now maybe?
It usually didn't take me this long to get their pants off.
Of course Hannah was a complete league away from the girls I was used too. She didn't throw herself at me, beg for attention --- actually she kind of pushed me away and it was really frustrating.
"Are you any closer to fucking her or what?" Ricky frowned at me, the controller dangling in his hand; he hated it when we paused mid-battle. "You're really taking your time."
"It's not the fact I'm taking my time, she's just difficult," I huffed. "She's not like Jessica, gonna spread her legs for the first dick that --- ow, dude!"
"Stop talking about her like that," Ricky glared at me as I rubbed my shoulder where he'd punched me. "She's not like that and you fucking know it."
Yes she was.
I'd just slept with her the other week when we were all high; she wasn't as different as he wanted to believe.
Of course I couldn't tell him that, either.
"Guys, don't start," Devin grumbled, and we both looked at him. He was staring down at his phone, all mopey.
He'd been weird lately.
I wasn't sure if him and Kylie were fighting or what, but he was never far from his phone, and I could hear him arguing with her in his room late at night, and my room was across the landing and at the end.
So I knew all the other guys could hear him too.
What was up with Devin?
I exchanged a glance with Ricky.
"Dev, is everything okay?" Ricky asked after a second, setting his controller on the coffee table where we had all our snacks. "What's up with you and Kylie?"
He shrugged, staring down at his lap and refusing to look at us. "Nothing."
"You can't tell us nothing," I rolled my eyes. "You're mopey and Kylie hasn't been over in like a week being a bitch. Are you guys... Having... Issues?"
He glared at me.
So they were having issues.
"Did she cheat on you?" Ricky asked, propping his chin on his hand.
"What? Of course not!"
"Then what is it?" I pressed, both of us staring him down. I was dying to know, I could admit that. It wasn't like him to hold something back from the group. We all told each other everything, no questions about it. The guys knew almost everything with Hannah, and I knew everything about their women shit.
That was why it made this so odd.
And I bet Chris knew about it.
Him and Kylie were like best friends, so....
Oh.
"Does this have to do with Chris and Kylie?" I asked after a minute, and Devins eyes shot to my face so quick I knew it did. I straightened with a frown.
"It's does. I thought you said ---."
"She didn't cheat on me," he snapped, interrupting me. "He's the fucker who kissed her and ---."
"Chris kissed Kylie?" Ricky gasped, eyes going wide. "No fucking way!"
Devin looked chagrined, and he quickly crawled to his feet, looking very discontent. "It wasn't supposed to say anything."
"Well now you fucking have too!" I told him, hopping to my feet in case he decided to leave the room. "Spill it!"
"Yeah, dude, like what the fuck?"
I looked down at my phone as it buzzed again, seeing Hannah's name and picture flare up.
Dammit.
I couldn't stay for this; even though I really, REALLY wanted too.
"Fuck, I gotta go," I huffed, texting her back quickly. "Text me what the fuck happened, okay? I'll see you guys later."
"You better fuck her brains put tonight!" I heard Ricky shout after me as I started to leave the room. "There's only four more months left to this semester!"
Like I didn't fucking know that.

"So, the Matrix or Godzilla?" Hannah sighed, pulling her laptop on the bed.
"Godzilla."
I was laying up against the wall, my phone hovering a few inches above my face as I texted Ricky back. Apparently Devin squealing to me 'n Rick about Chris little indiscretion had brought forth a war into our home, because now literally all of us knew about it.
And apparently Kylie had come over.
And was having to buffer between Chris and Devin so they wouldn't punch each other.
This was fucking great.
I almost hated to miss it.
But it didn't seem like Hannah was in the going out mood. She had on her school sweat pants and a comfy t shirt that I was pretty sure I could blow under and the entire thing fly off her head. She was still wearing makeup around me, we apparently weren't at that stage where she was comfortable around me to go without it.
And damn was her bed huge.
And fucking comfy.
Like this was the best bed ever, I never wanted to leave it. I was thinking it was like a queen size, and there was probably like like a foot or more lifted off the ground; Hannah had all of her shoes stored under it.
I glanced over as the opening song for Godzilla came on, and Hannah glanced back at me where she sat cross-legged in front of the laptop. She shuffled it around until we could both see it, and she scooted back until she was leaning against the wall, pulling a pillow into her lap.
Fuck!
Chris and Kylie had actually made out?
And Devin had walked in on that shit?
Dayamn!
I sniggered, my fingers flying across the keyboard of my phone, loving the play by play Ricky was giving me.
This was fucking great.
Kylie was such a bitch.
"Josh," Hannah poked my shoulder, and I rolled my head to look over at her, seeing her annoyed expression. "Are you going to watch movies with me or text ?"
Was she giving me an option or...?
Her expression said there was no option.
"Sorry."
I let my phone drop onto the bed and rolled, slipping my arm around her waist and pressing a kiss onto her hip. "There's just drama at home."
"What kind of drama?" she blinked down at me, her fingers absently combing through my hair. She'd just recently started doing that, and I really liked it. She was a lot more chill with me touching her and vice versa, and her face had healed up nicely too.
Jason was leaving her alone, apparently. She hadn't said anything about him, and she hadn't been showing up with bruises either. He wasn't around her at school ---fuck, he wasn't even home now.
Hannah had mumbled something about him going out of town for the weekend, along with her parents. I wasn't sure what the three of them all leaving meant, whether it was good or bad, but I appreciated the fact it got me alone time with Hannah.
"Turns out Chris and Kylie got high and had a makeout session and Devin walked in on them," I informed her, nuzzling her side through her large t shirt, and she squirmed slightly.
"Chris kissed Kylie?" she sounded a little stunned. "But she's ---."
"Sooo faithful to Devin, I know," I rolled my eyes as I got to my elbows. "But her and Chris were like besties, and I figured something was going to give eventually. It just took them getting high. But, being high will do that," I mumbled, thinking about Jessica with a cringe.
I felt so bad about that.
Ricky would have a coronary if he ever found out, which is why I hadn't told any of the guys about it; which, of course, I had just complained about Devin not doing. But this was to save Rickys feelings, he was one of my best friends and I didn't want him to hate me.
Plus he lived with me and it would just be really awkward after that.
I felt Hannah as fingers slip through my hair again, and I glanced up at her.
She was frowning down at me, her black and blonde hair in a bun on the back of her head. I liked it like that, seeing her casual and relaxed and not so tense and hiding anymore. It pleased me to no end to know she was getting so comfortable with me.
Maybe comfortable enough where I could start getting her out of some clothes?
I pressed my lips against her arm, slowly working my way up to her shoulder. She liked kisses, especially the soft ones. She might not admit it, but she really enjoyed affection.
Probably because she had been denying it for herself for so long now she craved it.
She tilted her head a little as I made it to her neck, her other hickey about gone now. I'd promised I'd not leave another visible one, and I'd meant it.
Now she just had to let me put one somewhere else.
I heard my phone buzz several times, but I tried to push down my curiosity as I smothered her face with sloppy kisses, causing her to giggle and squirm away from me.
I loved making her laugh.
Her laugh was so young, and it almost sounded like how my mom's had, and that only made it ten times more beautiful to hear. Plus the fact it was so rare, you just about had to catch her off guard before she actually laughed at anything.
"Josh, Ew, stop it," she giggled, flailing at me as I blew a raspberry on her neck. I grinned, wrapping my arms around her waist as she tried to crawl away from me, pulling her back against my chest.
She squirmed, but I locked my arms against her stomach, acutely aware that I was holding actual skin; her loose shirt had come up when I'd grabbed her, and she was incredibly warm under it.
"You're cheating," she mumbled, trying to scoot away from me, but I had her pulled between my thighs, so she wasn't going anywhere. I chuckled, nuzzling the back of her neck.
"How am I cheating?"
"You just are!"
"No!" I let my fingers splay across her ribs, and she jerked slightly.
"Is someone ticklish?" I realized with a gasp. I'd never tried to tickle her, I'd never really had the opportunity --- this would be fucking hilarious.
"No!" she burst, trying to wrench herself away from me frantically now.
I grinned, and ran my fingers down her bare ribs, literally getting a loud eek out of her, probably the loudest sound I'd ever heard out of her. She flailed forward, and I laughed, following.
I rolled her around until I had her under me, running my fingers up and down her ribs until she was literally begging me to stop, giggling almost uncontrollably. She squirmed desperately, and I grinned, finally giving her mercy.
"You're such a jerk!" she gasped, and I grinned, leaning down to peck her lips.
"You know you liked it!"
"No!" she huffed at me, crossing her arms where she laid under me; apparently she hadn't noticed that I'd managed to get her shirt almost over her chest, and that her smooth, white stomach was completely bared.
And her hips
Because those pants were really fucking low.
Was that a pink bow on her underwear?
I grinned down at her, hoping she wouldn't suddenly stiffen up on me when she realized how vulnerable she was right now. I leaned down again, kissing her, but this time a little more intensely then just a peck.
I let my tongue trace her lower lip, and after a few seconds she parted them, just like I hoped she would do with her legs really fucking soon if I was going to win this bet.
Which was kind of making me feel guilty.
Not the time to think about it.
I felt her hands rise to my chest, her fingers flexing against my Metallica t shirt before slowly roving over my shoulders to my back. I shifted, bracing my body weight on my arm as I leaned over her more; I didn't want to put any weight on her, I felt like I would break her if I did that.
She was so small.
I carefully let my hand rest by her shoulder, slowly drawing it down her arm until I made it to her bare waist, her skin cool against my touch now. She seemed to suddenly realize her shirt was up, because she tensed immediately.
Fuck.
"Relax," I mumbled, kissing her cheek, quickly working my way down to her sweet spot.
"J-Josh, I ---."
I bit down quickly, causing her to gasp in surprise, her fingers clenching in my shirt. I let my hand just rest on her stomach, nothing more, as I nibbled her neck, feeling her hips start to shift in a way that told me I was going in the right direction.
Now she knew how I fucking felt the other night when she managed to give me a boner.
Payback was a bitch, huh?
I let my fingers inch lower on her stomach, vaguely hearing Godzilla. Roar me on in the background as I made it to her hips, my fingers brushing the hem line of her sweats in what I hoped was an enticing manner.
I really wanted to see that bow.
My hand drifted down to her outer thigh, roving to her knee before coming back up to her waist, my lips devouring different spots on her throat; I was trying to not leave a hickey, but I wasn't sure how well it was going to work out at this point.
I wanted her turned on, and I hadnt figured out all her spots yet.
I pressed my teeth a little harder into her neck, and she gave a surprised gasp, her nails sinking onto my shoulders. Her hips shifted up into my hand, and I pressed closer to her, feeling her thigh slip up to my hip.
Oh shit.
That had really worked.
Hannah liked biting.
She was secretly kinky.
That was fucking awesome.
I raised my lips from her neck, hoping she wouldn't mind the bruise I knew for sure was going to form there. I opened my mouth to say sorry, but her lips abruptly crushed mine, fingers sinking into my hair.
Oh shit.
She was turned on.
Points for Josh.
She pulled me tighter against her, and I took a risk and slipped my knee between hers, my fingers curling around her thigh as I drew it higher against my hip.
I kept my lips glued to hers, afraid that if I stopped kissing her she would tell me to stop and throw me out the window or something.
But it also didn't seem like she wanted me to stop.
Hannah was coming out of her shell a little it seemed.
Now if only she would come out of those pants.
I felt her nails scrape lightly against my scalp as I tugged on her lower lip with my teeth, my hand on her stomach as I drew my fingers back to the hem of her sweats. I felt her kisses start to hesitate as I slipped a finger inside, tugging at the band.
Maybe if I was just quick about it ---.
"MAMA, WE ALL GO TO HELL."
What the fuck?
"IT'S REALLY QUITE PLEASANT, EXCEPT FOR THE SMELL ---."
"My phone!" Hannah gasped, a horrified look overcoming her face."Mom is calling!"
Did her mom just cockblock me?
And why did Hannah have to choose that specific song for when her mother called?
"MAMA, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE."
Hannah flailed her hand, smacking it against the end table as she groped for her phone, almost hitting herself in the face with it as she tried to answer.
"Hello?"
She was a little breathless.
Hannah, baby, are you okay at home?
Her phone was loud, I could literally hear her mom like she was standing right in front of us.
It was probably a good thing she wasn't.
She might not be okay with me on top of Hannah, in a pre-fuck position that I had worked really fucking hard to get into and she had just ruined.
"Yeah, I'm fine," Hannah sighed, her cheeks tinting red as she looked up at me,and I gave her a half-ass grin. "When are you guys gonna be back?"
not until sunday. Are you sure you're okay staying by yourself ? Why don't you invite your boyfriend over tomorrow or go spend some time at his house. I do hate you being alone.
"I'm fine, don't worry, and he's not my boyfriend---." I doubted Hannah's face could get any redder.
I wonder if she was a Natural blonde? Her dad had blonde hair, and at one point during dinner the other night he'd mentioned he was from a Swedish family or something where Hannah's mom was Irish, so I was betting Hannah was naturally.
But there was only one way for me to tell.
Sherlock needed to check out the ---.
"Mom, come on, no, I'm fine. I'll see you Sunday, Kay?"
I pressed my lips together against a chuckle, leaning down to bump my nose against hers, causing her to wrinkle it in that adorable way she did. I pressed a chaste kiss against her lips, then her chin, and I continued down to her collarbone.
"Er, when's his appointment?" Hannah asked, sounding distracted even to me as I crawled down her, and my lips settled against the soft skin of her stomach, and I could feel her tensing under me again.
I loved loose t shirts.
I nuzzled my face against her stomach, her skin warm again after being pressed against mine.
"Er, what?"
I left a loud, wet kiss on her belly button, chuckling as I saw her irritated expression.
"Um... I don't... I don't know."
I continued kissing downward, making it to her hips, and her fingers suddenly had a tight grip on my hair, stopping me from going any farther.
Dammit
I sighed internally, nibbling my way up her waist instead of between her thighs.
"I love you too, Mom, bye!"
I doubt Hannah had ever been so relieved to get off the phone in her life. I actually heard it hit the floor as she shifted away from me, sitting up hastily as she let go of my hair.
Well dammit.
"Do you want something to, ah, from the kitchen?" she burst, scrambling away from me to the end of the bed. "Like to eat or drink or whatever?"
I'd like to eat her, but I didn't think she'd be satisfied with that answer.
I sighed as I sat up. "Sure. What are the options?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hannah's mom to the rescue, huh? And what Chris and Kylie drama huh! Poor Chris.
Leave a comment and let me know what you think!