Bad Luck Hannah

Why the Sudden Shyness?

Josh POV

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I'd got Hannah to cum.
On the first fucking try, too!
I deserved a trophy.
And yes, I was going to be fucking smug about this until I died.
I grinned to myself, staring up at the ceiling of my room, feeling Hannah sleeping beside me, completely out. I'd exhausted her, and I was damned proud of it, too.
Sure, she was completely high and would never have otherwise let me touch her with a ten foot pole, but --- that wasn’t really a detail I was going to focus on right now.
I just hoped she remembered how good it had felt later when I wanted to mess around.
Because we were so going to be messing around more often.
That moan she'd given, when everything had finally become too much and she couldn’t hold it in anymore --- I'd almost lost it then and I wasn’t even inside her. Hell, I was still throbbing right now just thinking about it.
I wanted her, but there was no way in hell I was going to sleep with her right now.
Chris had made sure of that, the asshole.
He'd needed some extra condoms, that’s what that little interruption had been about. And then he'd stared me down with those deep eyes of his, basically telling me that if I slept with her when she was like that, it wasn’t right, it was cheating, and I was a complete shithead for doing that to her.
So I hadnt.
But I really hoped the rest of the house had heard the final crescendo.
I wasn’t sure when the party downstairs had died down, I couldn’t hear any noise now and it was damn near one thirty.
And yknow, after Chris had basically forced-kissed her, I couldn’t see where he got off on telling me what to do, anyway.
I still needed to punch him for that, too.
And if there had been any doubt in my mind before that she was a virgin, there wasn’t now. I'd never felt a tighter fit before in my entire life; it was going to take some major work to get her relaxed enough where I wouldn’t hurt her too much when we finally got down to business.
If she wanted too.
I hoped she wanted too.
I glanced at Hannah as she shifted, and I rolled, pulling her body back up against mine, liking how snugly it fit against my frame. She fit nicely against me, short enough where I didn’t get a mouthful of hair. I curled my arm around her waist, feeling sort of tired myself.
It had definitely been a long night.
And I hadnt intended on her to smoke anything.
But....
But you couldn’t really say no to Tommy when he offered you the good stuff.
I sighed, rolling my shoulders a little bit.
I was fairly sure she'd cut me.
My own fault, but still.
At least I had some battle wounds from my great conquer.
God I was fucking lame.
I sighed, glancing down at my waist.
That wasn’t going down any time soon, and I wasn’t going to get any sleep as uncomfortable as it was making me. And Hannah, despite sleeping, probably wasn’t enjoying it pressing into her back.
I frowned, then carefully sat up, glancing at her sleeping form.
She was so pretty, even when she was asleep.
So innocent.
Is it always like that?
For her, it needed to be.
Such an innocent question, and...
Goddammit.
I carefully crawled out of bed, padding silently across the carpet to the bathroom.
I needed to take care of this or I wasn’t going to get any sleep tonight.

Hannah POV

I felt really sick.
I cracked open my eyes, a heavy weight around my waist, almost like a chain.
My stomach rolled painfully.
I hesitated, then slowly raised my head, the room coming into focus after a moment. That's right, I was in Josh's room.
I glanced around, but it was dark, and even if it was daylight outside, he had such thick curtains I wouldn’t be able to tell anyway.
I shifted, and then wrinkled my nose, feeling a little sore between my thighs.
Why the fuck was I sore?
Oh god, we didn’t ---?
No, no, I... I didn’t think we did.
Fuck I couldn’t remember.
And my head was really starting to hurt.
I glanced back at Josh, seeing his face buried in the pillow, breathing steadily. He was really asleep, just like I had been a few moments ago.
My stomach rolled again, and I hastily sat up, slipping away from his arm and darting for the bathroom. I barely had time to flick the light on and shut the door before my stomach abruptly decided it didn’t like me anymore.
Oh god.
Oh no no no.
I couldn’t be sick HERE.
Not in Josh's house!
Not in his stupid bathroom!
But it wasn’t like I had much of a choice.
I leaned close over the toilet, holding my hair back the best I could as I lost all the contents of my stomach, which hadnt been that much anyway. I'd been too nervous last night to eat anything, so all that had been in there was lunch.
And why was I sick?
I never got sick.
Especially not vomiting sick.
I groaned, wishing I could just sink into the floor and disappear forever.
"Hannah?"
NO.
GO BACK TO SLEEP.
DON’T WAKE UP RIGHT NOW.
"Hannah?"
God, his sleepy voice was cute
I grimaced, hastily flushing the toilet when I heard him get up. I leaned back on my heels, pressing my hands against my face, trying to calm my nerves.
Why was I so sick?
"Han? Are you okay?" Josh suddenly appeared in the doorway, his eyes still sleep-filled and his hair going in every which direction.
"I feel sick," I whispered, refusing to look up at him.
"Sick?" He hesitated, taking a step toward me. "What's ---."
I leaned over the toilet hastily.
This was possibly the worst thing that could have ever happened to me in my entire life.
Why did I have to be sick HERE?
"Shit!" Josh burst, and he was abruptly at my side, gathering my hair up behind me. He fumbled around his sink a moment, then I felt my hair being pulled through a band, falling down around my nape. "Jesus, I didn’t even think --- that shit was too strong for you, I should've known it would make you sick."
I merely whimpered in response, the worst taste possible in my mouth.
"It's okay," he said hastily, kneeling down beside me on the cushy mat, rubbing my back through the shirt I wore. "It happens to all of us. The first couple times all of us smoked together we all had to race for the bathroom in the morning. It takes a couple times for your body to adjust to Tommy's stuff."
"I'm never smoking again," I rasped, my stomach giving another harsh roll. "EVER."
"That's what I said," he sighed, still rubbing despite my face was now in his toilet.
This was mortifying.
Worst thing to ever happen to me.
Ever.
"Make it stop," I groaned, pressing a hand against my face after probably twenty minutes of heaving, my entire body starting to shake from the stress of it. "Just make it stop."
"I'm sorry, Hannah," he looked stricken where he knelt, his checkered boxers short on his thighs. "I'm so, so fucking sorry. I can't make it stop --- fuck, I know we have some pepto, though. I'll be right back, okay?"
He hastily scrambled to his feet, nearly falling over himself as he darted out the bathroom and his room, and I heard him start down the stairs.
I was pretty sure he fell at one point.
I sighed, rubbing the sleep and makeup out of my eyes the best I could. My stomach literally just hurt, and I wasn’t getting any relief out of it whatsoever.
So not okay!
"Here," Josh suddenly came back, limping a little as he started to pour me a capful of the liquid. "Drink."
My hands shook, and I quickly took the awful pink liquid from him, tossing it almost like a shot I wanted it so badly. I swallowed before I got a chance to taste it, and grimaced instantly.
Ew.
I hated the texture of pepto.
Really gross.
And didn’t help whatsoever.
I almost immediately returned to puking, everything I'd just swallowed coming right back up.
Josh sighed, and just returned to sympathetically patting my back.
It wasn’t like there was much else he could for me, anyway.
God I just wanted to go home.
I wanted to go home and crawl under my sheets and never come back out of them.
Ever ever ever.
Josh glanced back as someone knocked on his bedroom door, and he stepped over to it after a moment, opening it just a crack. "What?"
"Is Hannah okay?" Chris sounded sleepy, I had absolutely no idea what time it was.
"Ah, she's a little... sick. Tommy's stuff was a little much for her first time trying it."
"Oh, okay. I wasn’t sure. Did you give her ---?"
"Pepto? Yep, only made it worse." Josh sighed.
"Damn. She'll just have to man through it, huh?"
Screw him.
I didn’t have to man through anything.
I kind of just wanted to cry, instead.
And I think I was.
I moped hastily at my face, humiliated. I couldn’t believe I was sick, that Josh was seeing me sick, puking pathetically over his toilet because I couldn’t handle whatever it was I had smoked last night.
I don’t think my face could get any redder.
My stomach did a few more flips, cramping horribly, and I groaned, pressing my face against my arm, feeling like I was dying.
"Oh, Hannah, I'm so sorry," Josh sighed for probably the hundreth time as he returned to kneeling beside me, rubbing my shoulders. "I should have thought about it, I'm so sorry."
"This sucks."
"I know, baby, I'm sorry."
I grimaced, taking the wash cloth he offered me and hastiyl wiping my face, pieces of my hair straggling down in front of my eyes.
What had Chris wanted this time, anyway?
I sniffled a little, moping again at my eyes, and Josh pulled me over into his lap, sitting cross-legged in his bathroom floor against the cold tile.
"Cmere," he muttered, curling me up in his lap, his arms lightly holding me to him. "It's gonna be all right. I'm here."
I wished he would leave.
It made it so much worse for him to be here.
I shuddered, and pressed my face against his neck, closing my eyes.
I felt hot.
"Well, on the other hand, you were right about last night," Josh said after a few minutes, going for a cheery tone. "That was Kylie."
What?
I frowned. "What do you mean?"
"Do you not remember?"
"No...?"
He sighed, stroking my hair carefully so he wouldn’t pull it out of its bun. "When we came up here last night, you made the comment you thought it was Kylie Chris was sleeping with? Well, it was, apparently." He grimaced. "He needed some extra condoms."
I didn’t need to know that.
"But, her and Devin ---?"
"Yeah, I know. I think... I think they're done over this, though."
Aww.
They made such a cute couple.
"I'm confused," I mumbled, squeezing my eyes shut at the new round of cramps; as long as I was talking and not thinking about how sick I felt, maybe I could ignore it. "Why did they
sleep together? I don’t... remember even seeing him last night."
"Er, I think It's been building for a while. Since they kissed at the last party they went too, anyway. And Kylie and Devin... they haven't been doing well since then, I guess. Understandably, of course."
Understandably.
I snorted, and then shifted, wincing slightly.
What did we do last night?
I hesitated, opening my eyes, staring at the white paint on the cabinet doors. Did we mess around? I could just remember pieces of last night, and all of it was kind of foggy, to be honest.
"J-Josh?"
"Hmm?"
"Um, what... what did we do last night?"
He kind of deflated.
"You don’t... remember... any of it?" He sounded disappointed.
I shook my head, flushing. "Not really. Just... pieces. i'm sorry."
"No, it's not your fault." He sighed, frowning. "I'm not surprised."
Oh I sucked so bad.
I hated how disappointed he sounded.
"We messed around a little bit," he said after a moment, tucking my hair behind my ear, and my face flushed. "And then you passed out on me," his lips twitched slightly. "We didn’t have sex, if that's what you're wondering."
Oh.
I felt my face become warmer, and Josh chuckled, pressing his lips against my nose.
"Next time, maybe you'll remember."
"Y-yeah."
Next time?
I bit my lip nervously, and then my stomach was abruptly rising up into my throat, and I scrambled hastily out of Josh's lap and back to his toilet, feeling cool air rush over my waist as i leaned forward.
Was I not wearing pants?
Josh came with me, staying with me the entire time I was sick, rubbing my back and shoulders and telling me that it was going to be okay, eventually --- and that didn’t make me feel any better.
Was I wearing his t shirt?
"Here, I'ma run downstairs for a few minutes, find you some Gatorade or something, alright?"
I bobbed my head, wishing he would just leave and let me be sick by myself. It was comforting, him being here, and I did appreciate it, it was just absolutely the most horrifying thing to ever happen to me in my life.
And I felt like absolute dirt for not remembering what we'd done last night, he'd seemed so disappointed that I hadn't.
Dammit.
What HAD we done?
My brows furrowed as I tried to remember, and I chewed my lip.
I remembered something about Chris, but not much, and I could remember kissing Josh like I never wanted to stop, spurred on by the fact I wasn’t a bundle of nerves instead. I could remember him pinning my arms above my head, kissing me all over my body, how it had made me feel....
And then him telling me to kiss him, and I had, and then his hands ---- oh.
My face went crimson.
Now I definitely remembered.
Had he... had he made me, made me cum?
Oh my god.
I pressed my hands against my face, feeling awkward just thinking the word. I'd never had an orgasm before, and he --- did he? --- I couldn't remember shit!
But I think he did.
No, no I was pretty sure he had.
Oh my god.
I could remember more pieces now, and yep, he definitely had.
And it had felt amazing.
And then I'd been stupid and asked him if it was always like that.
Of course it wasn’t!
Oh god.
He must think I was such a naïve little idiot.
"Hannah?"
I hesitated, hearing someone knock on the bathroom door.
"Yeah?"
"Are you okay?"
Was that Chris?
"I've been better."
"Do you need anything?"
"No, Josh is, he's getting something."
Go away, Chris!
He was definitely the last person I wanted to see me like this now, especially now that I could remember what an ass he'd been to me before, kissing me like that --- and now he was sleeping with Kylie?
What was wrong with him?
That didn’t seem like the Chris I thought I'd knew, but...
People werent always what they seemed, I suppose.
I heard him leave again, and I let my breath blow out in relief.
Thank god.
I shuffled, then forced myself to my feet, my stomach settling slightly. I stepped over to the sink, hastily wetting a washcloth and washing my face off, removing all of last nights makeup that I could manage.
I glanced up in the mirror, and then stared.
Oh god.
My neck was a series of black hickeys, and I tugged on my shirt collar, seeing they ran down my shoulder and to my, my breasts.
He really had kissed everywhere, hadnt he?
I pressed my cold hands against my face.
I felt so stupid, being embarrassed over him kissing me, seeing me naked. Had he seen me naked? I was still wearing my bra, and my panties, just his t shirt pulled over them.
Had I made him take my pants off last night?
Oh god!
I was never smoking again!
"Hey, Han, I got some Powerade," I heard Josh sigh as he stepped into his bedroom, and I flushed, quickly fixing my shirt and taking a step away from the sink so he could open the bathroom door, really wishing I could get the awful taste out of my mouth.
He wouldn’t happen to have a spare toothbrush, would he?
"Feeling any better?" He asked, seeing I was standing and all. I bobbed my head, my eyes flicking away from his, biting my lip nervously. I played with the hem of my t shirt, aware it barely covered my thighs.
I didn’t even wear shorts, this was more leg then even I was used too.
"You sure?" He asked, setting the purple drink on the counter, his hand rising to my forehead. "You still feel pretty warm."
"I'm, I'm fine," I mumbled, and he frowned down at me.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Hannah," he suddenly scowled, and stepped to me, placing his hands on my arms, my eyes going to his chest --- he was only wearing his boxers, apparently.
I reddened even more.
"What's wrong?" His fingers nudged my chin, forcing me to look up, our blue eyes meeting. "Why the sudden shyness?"
Sudden?
"I, I ---."
I didn’t know what to tell him.
He raised his dark brows at me, and then pulled me to him, his arms slipping around my waist.
"There's no reason to be shy, Han," he murmured, leaning down slightly so his breath warmed my ear. "it's okay."
But I couldn’t help it.
I felt awkward.
I grimaced, and pressed my face against his chest, right over the tattoo that had mesmerized me so much last night. "S-sorry."
He gave my waist a light squeeze, and I jumped as I felt his hands suddenly slip beneath my shirt, cupping my butt.
"Josh!"
He chuckled, and then let go. "Just wanted to make sure."
Make sure of what?
I scowled at him, and then turned away, glancing at the mirror at how awful I looked, pieces of my hair straggling around my face, the rest of it bunched up at my nape and sticking everywhere. Josh still had bed head, too, though he had a very smug expression on his face as he looked at my neck.
I felt his finger creep to my collar, tugging on it lightly as he inspected his handywork.
"Don’t look so smug," I muttered, turning on the sink to wash my hands. "How am I supposed to hide any of that?"
"Dont," he informed me, taking a step back and he started opening his drawers.
"But, school ---."
"It just makes sure everyone knows that you have a boyfriend, Hannah," he actually rolled his eyes at me as he leaned up, holding a toothbrush in my direction, still in its packaging. "Means you're off limits. And here, I have an extra, if you want it."
I took it gratefully, then smacked his arm with it, just because he deserved it.
Ass.