Status: Currently in Progress

Love's Wishes

Seven

That same afternoon, I got a call from an unknown number:

"Hello?"
"Danny."
"Alonni? Hey, what's up?" I moved into the next room.
"Eve and I are gonna go shopping.. You wanna come?" She says in the most cutest voice ever.
"Um, I'll see if I can. I have plans with Maria this afternoon."
"O-Oh.. Well that's okay. See you later then?"
"Yeah, I'll see you."
"Ohkai, Bye Danny."
She hung up and Maria threw her arms around my body.

"You find a restaurant yet?" She kissed my arm and put her hands on my chest.
"Yeah, I found one. Go ahead and get in the shower.." I smiled as I turned around and kissed her.
"Come with me.." She put my arms around her body as she bit her lip.
"I'll think about it.." I winked.
She then walked to the bedroom and took off her clothes slowly. Then turned on the shower.
"Come on, Danny.." She bit her lips.
She never calls me Danny unless she wants something badly.
"I'm coming.." I started to unbutton my shirt as she got in and then I took off everything else quickly.
I peeked in the shower and she was feeling through her hair as she arched her back.

I blew my breath. I really wasn't in the mood for this..which was weird. But I owed her big time for getting me that brand new nice car. So I jumped in behind her.

"D-Dan-" Maria whispered.

...

"You ready, babe?" I asked as I was put my shoes on.
She came in the room with a red body shaper dress as she put on her earrings.
"Damn, sexy, have we met before?" I kissed her cheek.

As we were about to leave, my phone rang but Maria had it.
"Who's Alonni?" Maria asked.
I turned around and grabbed the phone from her.
"Hello?"
"I tried to help her! But I didn't know what to do! And then she said she was allergic...and then I didn't know..now we're in the hospital! And I told her to take her medicine..Danny!" Alonni panics.
"What? Slow down Alonni!"
"Eve is in the Josef Gwen Hospital.."
"What!!!" I yelled. "I'll meet you there!"

"What's wrong? Daniel!" Maria yelled.
"I'll tell you on the way there, come on and get in the car." I ordered.
We hurried in the car and I tried not to speed.
"Eve is the hospital." I told her.
"Oh.." She said.

When we got to the hospital, I saw Alonni get up and she embraced me with a hug as tears rolled down her face.
"I'm sorry, Danny! I didn't know.." She cried more.
"Lonni, tell me what happened. Where is she?" I asked.
"She..She took me shopping, then she took me home then we ordered something to eat...and and-"
"-and what!"
"I didn't know she was allergic to seafood! She told me that she just wanted a salad..So I ordered one from a corner store..But I didn't know she thought that mine was hers! She ate the wrong salad! I'm sorry..Danny.." She cried.
"Aw..Alonni! Where is she?"
She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the room and Maria follwed quietly.
"Dan.." Eve called out.
"Yes. I'm here. I'm right here." I grabbed her hand and looked at her.
"Tell, Lonni to stop blaming herself.. It wasn't her fault." She whispered.
"I will. I'm just glad you're okay, sis.." I smiled.
"Yeaaahh, Of course. I'll be okay." She smiled.

The doctor came in and looked at me.
"You must be the brother. Eve will be fine. Just no more accidentally eating seafood, okay?" he smiled.
Eve nodded and I thanked the doctor.

"So are we gonna be able to go or not?" Maria asked.
I grew angry with her.
"That's all you were worried about?" I almost shouted.
She looked away and I sat down next to Alonni.
"Eve said not to blame yourself. So don't." I told her.
"But!"
"Lonni, I said don't. It isn't your fault. You couldn't have known. So don't beat yourself up about it." I smiled.
She nodded and then looked at Maria.
"So this is the Fiance?" she says.
"Yes, Maria, this my bestfriend Alonni, Alonni this is Maria." I said.
"You never told me about this bestfriend.." Maria said.
"I did, maybe you weren't listening."
"She has alot of hair.." Maria stated.
"Yeah, I'm thinking about cutting it.." Alonni fingered through it.

We stayed unit Eve was released and I brought her home safely then I dropped Alonni off and finally Maria and I went home.
"We still could've went to the restaurant, Daniel." Maria pouted.
"Why do you have to be such a baby?" I asked.
"I'm not being a baby. Your sister is fine. So let's go.." She says.
"How about you go. Because I don't feel up to it right now. Take the damn keys and have dinner MARIA!" I yelled.
"You know..you're so immature!"
"I'm in mature!?!" I shouted. "My sister could've died today and you didn't even say a word to her! All you were worried about was damn dinner!"
"But she's not dead. She fine, Daniel!"

"I'm going for a walk.." I lowered my tone.
Maria growled and stomped to the bedroom.

-sorry this was such a long chapter..- xD