Status: Done

Love Bug

Twenty Four

Filip’s POV- November 2014
Emma’s dad hummed lightly and he looked at Angie.

“You won’t even be back in Nashville though”

She shook her head lightly and looked at him.

“Uncle Isaac, I think they’re responsible enough. Your parents get in when?”

I looked at Angie.

“They get in the 21st” I said

Max looked at me and coughed.

“I could stay here with Emma until Angie gets back. I don’t mind, we have to make sure the apartments are empty before we can even head out”

Emma’s dad nodded slowly and looked at his wife.

“I don’t see a problem Isaac. I trust Emma, and I know she won’t be doing anything bad”

“I don’t like the idea of them being alone”

Max waved his hands making them look at them.

“I will keep an eye on her and I can assure you that Filip is not that type of guy.
Also, I’m sure Haley will make us go to her house for a day or two”

Her dad nodded slowly again and looked at Emma.

“Where would you stay honey?”

“At Angie’s, his parents are coming I’m not exactly going to share a bed with them”

Angie laughed a bit and I realized they were implying that we were going to have sex.

“I still want you home for New Years Emma”

Emma nodded.

“I will be home. I was thinking about leaving the 29th and heading back Sunday night. I technically don’t have to be in class that day since it’s syllabus week”

Her dad nodded at her and I remembered something.

“We’re in California that weekend” I said.

Her mom smiled at me.

“When?”

I pulled my phone out and opened the calendar.

“The 3rd and 4th” I said.

Her dad nodded and looked at me.

“Do you want to spend New Years at my home?”

I looked at him.

“I host a company gala that night, we welcome the night together because we are family. You’re dating my daughter and through these past few days I’ve gotten to know you. I like you”

He gave me a smile when I didn’t respond.

“I consider you a part of the family Filip”

I nodded and he patted my shoulder.

“You would be Emma’s date but I’m personally inviting you. No need to get a hotel room. I trust you not to try anything in my own home”

“I wouldn’t” I said making him smile.

“Good, I knew there was a reason to like you”

Angie gave me two thumbs up as she stood up and went to check on the door. She stepped out for a minute and her dad looked at Emma.

“Is Angeline seeing someone?”

“I don’t know pa, she doesn’t really say”

He nodded and smiled at me.

“And to think you were nervous to meet us”

I laughed and nodded. I was incredibly nervous to meet them. The only one who didn’t like me was Andrew, but that was because him and Emma were super close. I got along with everyone though.

“So there’s only one other Forsberg sibling?”

I nodded at Emma’s mom and she smiled.

“Do you want a big family?”

“Mom, don’t ask him that”

I silently thanked Joshua for cutting the conversation off. I did want kids, but if I said that I would probably scare Emma. We hadnt been dating that long.