Status: Done

Love Bug

Forty Nine

Filip’s POV- July 2015
I woke up and I smiled when I noticed Emma was still asleep. She was on her side and her hand was lazily on my hip. Her eyes were closed and you could see how her eyelashes hit her cheeks. I looked at the time and let out a deep breath as I settled back on my pillow. Fredrik was sleeping next to her with his back facing us. I guess he ended up taking up the offer. I looked back at Emma and noticed she was breathing lightly and her hair was up in a bun. It was now a messy bun, but she looked content. She usually woke up before me, so it was nice to see her asleep. I pulled her closer to me as I closed my eyes and let sleep come once again. We didn’t have to be up for another 3 hours.

When I woke up again, Emma and Fredrik were gone but I could hear her giggling. I rubbed my face and saw she had shut the alarm off. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face. I made my way to the kitchen to see my brother and Emma there laughing. They looked up when I walked in.

“Are we not going hiking?” I asked.

“No, it’s pouring outside”

I made my way to a window and saw it was raining outside.

“Oh. Are mom and dad here?” I asked.

“Nope, they’re getting ready to head out”

I nodded.

“Ok” I said rubbing my face.

They laughed and Emma smiled.

“It’s also freezing outside”

“Why were you outside?” I asked her.

“Fredrik and I went looking for food”

I looked at my brother who nodded.

“We’re eating the result”

I pulled Emma into a hug and she gave me a smile as she looked up at me.

“You didn’t get wet right?” I asked.

“I did, but I took a shower. You were dead tired because you didn’t hear me”

I nodded and she pulled away.

“Come on, Let’s get you fed”

She had made Mexican food, and by the looks of it everyone had enjoyed the breakfast she had made. She made Eggs, Chilaquiles, rice and beans.

“We found some Mexican hot chocolate as well. Do you want some?”

I nodded and she served me some in a mug. I took a bite of the food and nodded. I loved my mom’s cooking, but Emma knew how to cook real well. I sat down and noticed Fredrik and Emma were having a conversation in Swedish. He corrected her in things she pronounced wrong. Emma then would ask for the correct pronunciation. I looked at Fredrik who nodded at me and gave me two thumbs up.

Emma took a few pictures of Fredrik and I after I finished eating. We were now in the living room of my apartment.

“It’s lazy weather”

Emma stood up as her phone began ringing in my room. She came back into the living room talking in Spanish. She walked into the kitchen and my brother nudged me.

“Have you taken the effort to learn Spanish?”

I looked at him.

“No” I said making him laugh.

I shrugged.

“I understand some words though” I said.

He nodded.

“She’s actually learning Swedish”

I nodded.

“She was telling mom that she avoids you with anything Swedish because all you want to do is makeout”

I chuckled and shrugged.

“It’s true?”

I nodded and he laughed.

“Yea it is” I said.

He nudged me again and I looked at him.

“I like her, so don’t screw it up”

I rolled my eyes and he grinned.

“You’ve been dating for more than a year. Congrats there”

“Shut up” I told him.

He laughed and hugged me.

“Now’s not the time to talk about marriage, but you know”

“Shut up” I said.

He grinned and we waved at our parents who were on their way out.

“You’ve thought about it”

I looked at him.

“Of course I have, now let it go” I said.

He hummed and we heard Emma say goodbye to her parents. She walked out of the living room and gave us a smile.

“What were you guys talking about?”

Fredrik gave her a smile.

“Your Swedish”

She nodded and sat next to me. I pulled her closer and she hummed as she looked down at her phone.

“What did your parents want?” I asked.

She looked up and smiled.

“Just checking in”

I nodded and she smiled as she reached for my face. I gave her a smile when she scratched my stubble.

“Are we going to watch a movie or?”

I laughed and looked at my brother who was looking at us with disgust.

“Yes we are”

We watched 2 seasons of Parks and Recs that day. I also got to learn that Emma had taken Fredrik under her wing as a little brother.
-----------
♠ ♠ ♠
My eye is super swollen at the moment and i don't know why?! My roommate says its because the Kings lost last night (she's a sharks fan) but its not. I agreed to terms because they have a good goaltender. That almost Toffoli goal though :'o It sucked seeing my team lose last night, but i hope they play better on Friday. I'm going to pass on that game cause the Dodgers are playing the Mets. May both my teams win on Friday