Status: Done

Love Bug

Fifty

POSTED ONE BEFORE THIS! GO READ IT IF YOU HAVE NOT!

Emma’s POV- July 2015
I heard footsteps but I paid no attention to them since I knew whom they belonged to. Fredrik had gone out and their parents were at home. I was lounging on the couch with my laptop trying to get ahead on some work for my photography class. I heard a light cough and I hummed as I pursed my lips.

“What are you doing?”

I looked up from my laptop and gave Filip a smile as he walked over to the couch. He sat next to me and kissed my cheek. I looked at him and he grinned making me laugh as his hand rubbed my thigh.

“I’m looking for my selfportrait” I said looking at the few candids I had.

He pointed at a picture and smiled. His other hand took the time to go up my shirt.

“I like this one”

I looked at the picture and nodded.

“I like that one too” I said moving his hand.

He frowned a bit and leaned over to kiss my jaw.

“I’m going to go with that” I said making him nod.

“Good”

I nodded and he moved my hair out of his face as he began kissing my neck.

“Fredrik isn’t here you know”

I laughed and nodded.

“I figured” I told him.

He looked at me and I gave him a smile. His eyes were dark and he was starting to breath a little heavy. You see it had been quite a few months since Filip and I had sex.

“Bedroom?”

I pulled him into a kiss and he deepend it. I closed my eyes and pulled him on me as I lied down. He had a few more pounds on him the last time but I could feel his abs against my stomach. I felt his hand tug on my bra as he tried to find the bra hooks. He groaned lightly when he realized I was wearing a sportsbra.

“How long will he be gone?” I asked him as I closed my eyes.

I felt his breath against my jaw as he tried to catch his breath.

“How long?” I asked him again.

He grinded up against my body and I looked up at him. His hands were on both sides of my face and he was grinning down at me.

“As long as I tell him too, we’re meeting him up for dinner at 6 though”

I looked at the clock on the wall and nodded. It was only noon right now.

“He went to see his girlfriend?” I asked him as I hooked my arms around his neck.

He grinned and nodded.

“Bedroom” I told him.

He smiled and got off of me. I laughed as he threw me over his shoulder and made his way to the bedroom.

“Where are you condoms?” I asked him.

He set me on the bed and handed me a box of condoms. I looked at the box and hummed.

“My mom gave them to me”

I looked at him and laughed.

“Are you serious?” I asked him.

He laughed and nodded.

“She knows I’m having sex, but we’re still to young to have kids”

I nodded.

“We are” I said opening the box of condoms.

I pulled out a few and set them next to me. He grinned and pushed me down as he climbed ontop of me.

“You mark me I will kill you” I told him looking at him straight in the eyes.

He laughed and nodded.

“I know you will”

His hands went up my shirt and he let out a deep breath. I could feel him against my thigh. He began pulling my sports bra up along with my shirt.

“You drive me crazy”

I laughed as I felt his nose on my collarbone. He kissed my shoulder and I helped him take off my shirt and bra.

“I love you”

“Love you too, hurry up” I said connecting his mouth with mine

He laughed in the kiss and we only pulled away to take off his shirt. He sat up and looked down at me.

“I see I’m not the only one who missed this”

I laughed.

“Filip, shut up” I said making him chuckle.

He leaned down and I took the time to flip us over.

“You’re heavier, in a good way though” I told him.

“Do as you please”

I laughed and he groaned when I rubbed his chest. He was just horny in general, but the last time we made love was before he headed to Prague and that was in early May.
♠ ♠ ♠
2 in one day! Woohhhhh it is time for me to do homework now though. Have a good day!