Status: Done

Love Bug

Fifty one

Emma’s POV- August 2015
Filip was incredibly drunk, but I expected nothing less. It was his birthday after all. He also could not keep his hands off of me and as sweet as it was to have your boyfriend flirt with you while he was drunk, it was also tiring.

“I want you so bad”

I smiled and held Filip up from his waist.

“Why does Fredrik have to go home with us?”

“Because he is our driver” I told him.

He sighed and I looked up at his face to see it get pale.

“I’m going to throw up”

I managed to turn Filip around in time. He bent over and puked his brains out. I heard a chuckle and looked at Fredrik. He wrinkled his nose as Filip gagged.

“Leave it to Filip to throw up on our way out. I’ll be back”

I nodded and patted Filip’s back as he continued to upchuck everything in him. He coughed and stood up straight.

“Ugh”

“You should have ate something” I told him.

He groaned.

“Don’t scold me”

I smiled and looked up when I heard footsteps.

“Here you go”

I took the water bottle from Fredrik and helped Filip take a sip of it. He gargled it and spit it out and Fredrik laughed when Filip bend over to throw up again. Once Filip was done for good he took a sip of the water and spit it out. He moved out of the way so Fredrik could toss water on the throw up.

“Can we go now?”

I nodded and he leaned on me. I put my arms around his waist and held him up right.

“You’re not going to throw up?” I asked.

He shook his head.

“I think there is nothing left in me”

Fredrik laughed.

“That’s a lie but it’s your car not mine”

I smiled and shook my head as Filip glared at his brother. He then handed the car keys to his younger brother.

“Careful” I warned him.

Fredrik rolls his eyes and helped Filip stay up as I got into the car. Once I was in Fredrik helped him into the car and Filip immediately hugged me.

“I would love to cuddle but I need to buckle you up” I said.

He groaned but let me buckle him up. I buckled myself and he leaned on me. I was sitting in the middle so he wouldn’t have to stretch himself out.

“Never again”

“You say that now” I said making him hum.

“I had fun, you?”

I nodded; never did I think I would see Filip do a Kegstand. I have photographic evidence of it so it happened.

“I did, the food was great. You wouldn’t know, you hardly ate” I said as he leaned his head against my shoulder.

“Hmmm, the food smelled really good though”

Fredrik began driving and Filip let out a deep breath.

“You got drunk on wine, good luck with the hangover you’re going to have” I said.

“I got drunk on everything. I’m going to die”

I laughed as he groaned.

“You’ll live” I said running my hand through his hair.

Fredrik cleared his throat making me glance up at him. He shook his head and glanced at me.

“Don’t do that, he will fall asleep”

Filip shook his head.

“It feels good though”

I laughed and made him look at me.

“You’re so drunk” I said.

He gave me a smile.

“And you’re beautiful”

I laughed and kissed his cheek.

“NO SEX!”

I laughed and covered his mouth when he opened it to speak. I kissed his cheek and he leaned on me.

“Scratch my head”

He pressed his nose against my jaw and I rubbed his arm.

“When we get to the apartment, ok?” I said.

He nodded and hummed. I looked down at him and I smiled when he gave me a grin.

“You’re going to take care of me right?”

I nodded and he hummed.

“Good, I’m in good hands”

I laughed and kissed his forehead. He leaned on me as he hugged me and I rubbed his back. We got to his apartment and Fredrik helped him get out of the car.

“Take us a picture”

Filip handed my camera to Fredrik and I laughed when his brother shrugged and told us to pose. Filip pulled me closer to him and I pushed my hair back. I put my hand over his, which was on my waist and smiled. He took 3 photos and Filip said my name making me look up at him.

“Thank you”

I gave him a smile and he tried to kiss me.

“No, you threw up” I said.

He hugged me tighter and I squeaked as he tried to kiss me.

“Love me!”

I laughed and he kissed my cheek.

“I will, once I get you mouthwash” I said as Fredrik opened the front door.

I closed the door behind me and locked it. Filip wobbled to his room and I followed him.

“Goodnight” I told Fredrik as he handed me my camera.

He nodded and I walked into Filip’s room. He was puking again in the bathroom, and he groaned when I walked in.

“Let me die here”

I smiled and nodded. I walked out of the room and he whined.

“I didn’t mean that!”

I laughed and slipped off my dress.

“Stay there, I’ll be right over” I said.

When I heard him reply I slipped off my shorts. I was putting on a pair of pj shorts when Filip called my name.

“Give me a second” I called out as I slipped off my bra and pulled on a tshirt.

I made my way over and Filip was leaning on toilet. His head was pressed up against the toilet. I stepped back quietly and grabbed my camera. I took a picture and the click made him groan.

“Help me!”

I smiled and put my camera on the nightstand. I made my way into the bathroom and flushed the toilet. I helped him up and put the toilet lid down so he could sit down.

“Never let me drink like that”

I smiled and began unbuttoning his shirt as he lazily watched. I unbuckled his pants and helped him stand up. I slipped off his shoes and socks leaving him in just a pair of boxers.

“I need to sober you up just a bit, so you won’t be as hungover tomorrow” I said.

He nodded and I helped him up.

“I want pizza”

I laughed and he looked at me. Filip’s left eye was smaller than his right but it was just by a little bit. Right now I could see the difference though because exhaustion was hitting him.

“We have pizza right?”

I nodded and he smiled.

“I want that”

I followed him out of the room and into the kitchen and watched him put the small pizza to heat up.

“I’m drunk, help me take it out”

I laughed and as he sat down I got his pizza. He took a sip of water and made a face as he took two advils. He ate his mini pizza and hummed when he noticed I was looking at him with an amused look on my face.

“You’d be a great college student” I said making him laugh.

“I’ll leave that to you”

He took a bite of his pizza and he looked at me.

“Excited for school?”

I made a face and he smiled.

“You’re halfway done with school”

I groaned making him laugh.

“You’ll be fine”

I looked at him and smiled.

“Eat your pizza” I said.

He ate that, and a few cookies. Once I saw he was not as drunk as he was I decided to get us to bed. He followed me into his bedroom and lied down on top of me once the lights were off.

“Scratch my head”

I shifted a bit so he wouldn’t be all on me. I love him, but he was heavy. Once I got comfortable he put my hand on his head. I scratched it and pulled his hair until I was sure he was asleep. I pressed my mouth against his face and kissed his cheek and forehead. He shifted in his sleep against me and I rubbed his back lightly. I leaned my head against his and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have to be up at 7am tomorrow. Ughhhhhh Enjoy the chapter.